SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Your call of course but I consider ESF pretty much a must have. Just adds so much to what is originally a pretty bare-bones quest line. I mean you can be Harbinger with next to no battle skills. I find that unrealistic. Much the same as being Arch-Mage with base level magic skills.

I know and agree, but it's probably down to how much importance I give to the radiant quests. If ESF were more about unique quests, then I'd be more tempted to keep it. And I ran into a problem in my last playthrough where, after becoming harbinger, I couldn't cure my own Lycanthropy, nor did any of the twins ever ask me to cure theirs, even after I did a few more boring tasks for them. It could be script lag related (it plagued me all the time) and the cure process might work after a few days, as I also often had to wait before Rikke had the dialogues to advance in the CW questline. But all things considered, I preferred to let this one fall and make room for more unique content like Bruma or Beyond Reach.

As much as radiant quests sort of fill an empty space in the game, what's really unrealistic is that as you progress in a faction you keep doing the same kind of jobs, which are given to you by people to whom YOU should then be giving jobs to, not the opposite.

Ok, so I've run in to a problem and since it doesn't seem to have been reported by anyone else, I must be doing something wrong . . . 

But here goes: I can't build the Horker display in the Gallery of Natural Science. I have CACO's Raw Horker Meat and Horker Tusk (the ingredient version, but I tried the misc item version too) and nada!

Looking at my MO data folder, there's nothing overwriting the dbm_horkerdisplay*.pex files but checking the LOTD merged patch download and even the individual CACO patch on the Pach Central nexus page, those archives contain no pertinent (sounding) scripts so I don't even know if it *should* be overwritten.

Long story short: Dude, where's my Walrus-analogue?

Bah, Lexy gets all those likes for saying her computer's back up and working and I didn't get a single one? No one loves me...

As for confusing, well we apologise, but the guide's set towards a more experienced modder. It's going to stay that way. You can make suggestions, sure, but don't expect them to 100% for sure be implemented. Cause they may not be.

You still have my support Nozzer! Even though I rarely visit the forum but my support for you will remains.

Anyway since I was away for almost 1 month I think from the forum, I've been wondering where's the mod suggestion lists for the users to see. But now I noticed you're busy moving out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I've run in to a problem and since it doesn't seem to have been reported by anyone else, I must be doing something wrong . . . 

But here goes: I can't build the Horker display in the Gallery of Natural Science. I have CACO's Raw Horker Meat and Horker Tusk (the ingredient version, but I tried the misc item version too) and nada!

Looking at my MO data folder, there's nothing overwriting the dbm_horkerdisplay*.pex files but checking the LOTD merged patch download and even the individual CACO patch on the Pach Central nexus page, those archives contain no pertinent (sounding) scripts so I don't even know if it *should* be overwritten.

Long story short: Dude, where's my Walrus-analogue?

best to ask on the LOTD Nexus page.

If I decide to later add any follower mods, change skin textures or add additional armors/clothing textures, do I need to rerun any of the patchers/executables (i.e. Conflict Resolution, ASIS, Dual sheath redux, Relinker, Wrye bash)?

if it is just textures no. If the mods adds new weapons, Armours, clothes then you may need to adjust CR. if new weapons, Armors, clothes added you will need to redo ASIS, DSR, and your Bash Patch. You probably won't need to redo Relinker.

Anyway since I was away for almost 1 month I think from the forum, I've been wondering where's the mod suggestion lists for the users to see. But now I noticed you're busy moving out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We had so many suggestion like over 200 mods that Nozzer decided to close that forum down. Nozzer does have a google document of what was suggested but I hasn't give anyone else a link to it.

hey guys just noticed LOTD is out for SSE it is in Public Beta https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11802/? so if your up for some testing why not give the LOTD a hand and go forth and break it for them. What does this mean for Us well without a decent mod manager (yes yes yes I know Wrye bash is decent and currently the go to mod manger for SSE) we are sticking with Skyrim.

ok that will have to be me done for my tweaking today now into the merges:

Added:

None

Removed:

None

Updated:

Vitruvia fixed a typo in the Fomod

Dyndolod --> 2.31

Ordinator --> 9.23

Lucidity Sound FX --> v2f

Even Better Quest Obectiives merged - created a seperated folder for patches so merge is easier.

I have passed my list to of mod updates and random thoughts to Nozzer.

I am thinking we could dump the forgottn city merge 2 records that could be handled by the CR this now seem a wasted effort to me.

OK, trying to add additional followers and armors and so confused on how the whole UNPB; HDT; BBP; TBBP, etc...too many acronyms!  (If I remember this guide used to include TBBP??).  Reading mod pages like crazy can't figure it out...gahhh!

1.  I don't think we have anything installed that makes certain "body parts" bounce right?  unless HDT does that?  

- If that's the case why do we need KS Hairdos - Full Bounce Kit?  

- Assume this means we don't use any NPC/armors with any physics (TBBP, etc)?

2.  When downloading new NPC's and armors, I use UNP/UNPB interchangeably correct?

3.  Couple cool armors needing High Heals (Celes Nightingale, Dadric Reaper, etc).  Doubt we can add that right?

Thx

Edited by Gutmaw

Hi all,

Wanted to ask if there is a chance that you'll add Bruma to this amazing guide

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/?

not planning on it the guide is already massive as it is.

OK, trying to add additional followers and armors and so confused on how the whole UNPB; HDT; BBP; TBBP, etc...too many acronyms!  (If I remember this guide used to include TBBP??).  Reading mod pages like crazy can't figure it out...gahhh!

1.  I don't think we have anything installed that makes certain "body parts" bounce right?  unless HDT does that?  

- If that's the case why do we need KS Hairdos - Full Bounce Kit?  

- Assume this means we don't use any NPC/armors with any physics (TBBP, etc)?

2.  When downloading new NPC's and armors, I use UNP/UNPB interchangeably correct?

3.  Couple cool armors needing High Heals (Celes Nightingale, Dadric Reaper, etc).  Doubt we can add that right?

Thx

1. All TBBP means is that girlie parts wibble. this might help with those acronyms https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3a2auq/help_can_someone_explain_the_terms_hdttbbpbbp_for/?st=j6z78n26&sh=d3ec89ff

2. Yes if you are add armour they need to at least UNP but UNPB are better.

3. No slooty armour mods will be added. 

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Completed my test run though the first part of the main quest last night.  Three hours of playing and not a single crash or error, and it is surprisingly fast.  I am so impressed and just wanted to express my gratitude to the mod authors.  This is amazing! I am going to begin my official new playthrough tonight, but first:

Some post-testing follow up questions: 

1. As per our conversation yesterday regarding adding/changing npcs and texture/armor/clothing mods,

if it is just textures no. If the mods adds new weapons, Armours, clothes then you may need to adjust CR. if new weapons, Armors, clothes added you will need to redo ASIS, DSR, and your Bash Patch. You probably won't need to redo Relinker.

I I rerun ASIS, DSR and the Bash patch, Do I deactivate the previous original ones from the guide, or should I keep them active and just place the new esps after them? This goes for FNIS as well if I decide to add new animations. 

2. How do I determine of the Conflict resolution needs updating?  Is this done through TES5Edit?  If so, what do I look for?

3. The game is running very stable.  However, I know there will continue to be updates added to the guide, such as mod version updates. Should I just keep what I have, or do I need to restart and implement the updates such as DynDOLOD, ordinator, and any more to come (i.e. how critical are the updates for the game)?

4. For vividian ENB, are the author's preferred ENB settings already implemented with the install of the ENB and ENB organizer, or do I need to set up the preferences for Vividian myself.  I so, do the author's have a recommended set of Vividian enb settings?

5.  Is there a way for me to leave a raving testimonial?  I am so excited and want to express my thanks.

Thanks again everyone.  I promise I am nearly done asking silly noob questions!

-bmccarti

Edited by bmccarti

Hey, just a quick question that's hopefully easy to resolve. I downloaded Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records as needed in the xEdit Scripts step of the prerequisites. Unfortunately, the content is not the same as it seems supposed to be. I've got no folder in the archive, only a file named Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records.pas. Is this the correct file anyway and I just have to place this one in the "Edit Scripts" folder? Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, I'm really looking forward to using this guide and its contens in my next Skyrim run. From looking over the guide you seem to have done some awesome work!

Edited by AlexTU