SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

On Running xEdit Scripts part just before bash patch if I can do that before adding the Khajiit Show Ears then I will be fine

I say run wrye bash once just so you know what mods get deactive first the you can run xEdit script. then reran the bash poatch for second time so Khajiit Show Ears get merged in te bash patch.

Darth, Nozzer and Lexy hi! So out of curiosity, do you know if our illustrious leader Neovalen is working on build guide for SSE? Apart from the awaiting of SKSE 64 bit, has he produced one or is it still in the wings?

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

Darth, Nozzer and Lexy hi! So out of curiosity, do you know if our illustrious leader Neovalen is working on build guide for SSE? Apart from the awaiting of SKSE 64 bit, has he produced one or is it still in the wings?

Berndaroy

As far as I know our illustrious leader and Grandmaster is MIA he started working on an SSE guide but abandoned it until SKSE64 was out (if it ever comes out) and the SSE mod scene had matured.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

So searching the internet step I can't find the answer to this error in FNIS PCEA2

ERROR(55): Could not find a part of the path '..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations\1hm_attackpowerforwardsprint.hkx'.

I have the folder and file, its set for administrator and not under programs so not sure what to do now. Sorry for all the questions today.

So searching the internet step I can't find the answer to this error in FNIS PCEA2

ERROR(55): Could not find a part of the path '..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2\1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations\1hm_attackpowerforwardsprint.hkx'.

I have the folder and file, its set for administrator and not under programs so not sure what to do now. Sorry for all the questions today.

OK stupid stupid me it was a file path length issue for some reason 

FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) folder was actually  FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) not sure how that happened.  So for anyone else getting the issue where your getting error 55 and can't read the path that is most likely the reason. Now the file reads perfectly and FNIS PCEA2 runs without error

OK stupid stupid me it was a file path length issue for some reason 

FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) folder was actually  FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) not sure how that happened.  So for anyone else getting the issue where your getting error 55 and can't read the path that is most likely the reason. Now the file reads perfectly and FNIS PCEA2 runs without error

glad you got it fixed iwas going to suggest recheck PCEA 2.

On another note to everyone else I have finally been able to sit and play a bit today since the twins are at nursery today (yeah for them going to nursery now) anyway I have start just started VIGILANT this is on the cards to be added (In fact it has been for a while but you all know how slow I can be). NO SPOILERS please.

I was using it outside MO and it was still crashing evry few minutes so I give up. Normally I would just add a deleted flag in Xedit tothe conflciting records and move on but in this case i can't do that easily so unless someone else is willing to make a patch it wont be added and I am moving on to other things I just don't have the patience for it.

It should be launched via MO and in a separate profile that only has the mods you are working on activated.