SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is there a place I can go to see how to set up ASIS and Dual Sheath Redux, I installed the files I just need to figure out how to set up the executable, its been to so long since I ran those through MO

Do you mean setting them up to run through Mod Organizer?

Do you mean setting them up to run through Mod Organizer? If so add the Jars found in each mod the same way you add DynDOLOD, then follow the instructions at the bottom of the guide.

oh ok when doing it through data tab and clicking add to executable it adds this to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_131\bin\javaw.exe and start in C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\ASIS\SkyProc Patchers\ASIS

then arguments -jar "C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\ASIS\SkyProc Patchers\ASIS\ASIS.jar" 

Do I just add the binary C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\ASIS\SkyProc Patchers\ASIS and leave the rest blank

Is Hunterborn going to be added soon?

it really is a complete collection of survival with frostfall and campfire and has a more realstic fell to it and if there is a chance to also add hunting in skyrim to firstly take advantage of the skinned animal textures and second further enhance the hunting style but it doesn't have to be added

Edited by kareemamr50

it really is a complete collection of survival with frostfall and campfire and has a more realstic fell to it and if there is a chance to also add hunting in skyrim to firstly take advantage of the skinned animal textures and second further enhance the hunting style but it doesn't have to be added

I can't speak for the Authors but I am using both Hunterborn with its patches for Bathing and CACO as well as hunting in skyrim and can report no problems so far. I can't play without them as I usually main a Bosmer Hunter. I can say that I have not found any navmesh conflicts with either of the aforementioned mods and Immersive citizens/LOTD, so I don't foresee any issues arising. I may be wrong however, I will continue testing the mods on my current play through.

I think Hunterborn is in the list somewhere just need to be tested by the team.

Just a heads up CACO is updated to version 2.0 with BETA tag, will the guide update or wait for the beta tag disappeared?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by reddvilzz

I am not planning on add it to the main guide no cos i grew bored of it some time ago. Nozzer is planning an options page and will be part of that. Now if i was playing a hunter or Woodelf i might have a different option on it.

I think Hunterborn is in the list somewhere just need to be tested by the team.

Just a heads up CACO is updated to version 2.0 with BETA tag, will the guide update or wait for the beta tag disappeared?

Stick with the older version for now as there a few patches that will need updating as well as the CR. plus it requires a new game so i won't be able to add it to my current game only the Test setup we have.

You know the one thing I hate about people coming over to my house and drinking and I leave to go visit my mom who is sick, they delete my games folder as a joke thinking it would be funny. Now I have to reinstall Skyrim, FNV and FO4 and get them all modded up again >:(

I am not planning on add it to the main guide no cos i grew bored of it some time ago. Nozzer is planning an options page and will be part of that. Now if i was playing a hunter or Woodelf i might have a different option on it.

Stick with the older version for now as there a few patches that will need updating as well as the CR. plus it requires a new game so i won't be able to add it to my current game only the Test setup we have.

Optional mod pages? What about the CR for the optional? Interesting.

You know the one thing I hate about people coming over to my house and drinking and I leave to go visit my mom who is sick, they delete my games folder as a joke thinking it would be funny. Now I have to reinstall Skyrim, FNV and FO4 and get them all modded up again >:(

Aw man I feel you, can't you find it in the recycle bin? I know the time needed to follow the guide completely, I've been doing it slowly and it's almost 2 weeks and I still haven't finished it yet.

They I have a program that empties my recycle bin everyday at midnight, so it was emptied just before I got home. I never had this happen before they never touch my computer, now though I have it locked up if not being used for 10 mins.

Thing that ticks me off is FNV getting Fear and loathing to work with AWOP and Monster mod lol

You know the one thing I hate about people coming over to my house and drinking and I leave to go visit my mom who is sick, they delete my games folder as a joke thinking it would be funny. Now I have to reinstall Skyrim, FNV and FO4 and get them all modded up again  >:(

well that does suck did you not have a backup or something?

Optional mod pages? What about the CR for the optional? Interesting.

This options page is Nozzer's brain child so any CR bits and bobs I will leave for him to sort out. we'll probably just host it on the Nexus Page but we haven't got that far yet. Currently we are just decideing what mods will end up where. The is list and testing is coming along nicely thou.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Not as a guide mod, no. Both Lexy and myself are not huge hunters and on that basis we'll leave that for people who feel they want that extra realism. What may well be added is Art of the Catch, but we're waiting for Last Seed to bed down and become 100% finished before going to that sort of extent with realism mods like those.

With Optional mods, the CR will be left completely to the people adding the mods. It'll be impossible to provide CR for every possible iteration of load order and additional/subtracted mods. If you're lucky we may produce a few things to look at in CR based on using the full guide and just adding onto it with the options you choose.

However we can't even start on that till we've trawled through the 200 plus mods that have been suggested and seen if they're 1) Filling a hole in what we have, 2) Actually usable and not going to cause the whole shebang to fall down around our ears, 3) Any better than what we already have. I'll be looking at some of the Armor suggestions this weekend, for example.

Realistically we just wont be able to add every mod that's suggested. Sorry but it's just an impossibility. We will at least look at all of them, though. Some of the ones we like but are possibly a lot of work to fit in may be on this Options Page. Plus some of what's suggested but we just can't fit in will be on this page too. Within reason, obviously, else every mod on the Nexus will end up on the list. :)