SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

yes, but wyre bash can't load more than 254 plugins, so if I have 260 plugins before bashing, and 250 plugins after bashing, the 250 doesn't matter because I can't even load up the 260 plugins in wyrebash in the first place

Usually I merged everything with the merge plugins before running bashed patch so it doesn't reach that limit.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with Legacy of the Dragonborn and some of the self-patching mods displays not working properly. For example, the Forgotten City items will not work on their respective display (I can try to active the display with the item in my inventory, but nothing happens). When I check the Legacy - Checklist in the MCM I see a number of blank entries; the mods that appear here work correctly, and the ones missing do not. A similar issue is found on the Troubleshooting page for LotD (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/50692/?), but the fix didn't work, and the issue persists on a new game. I think this means there is something wrong with my install, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. Does anyone have a similar issue or advice? Thanks!

are all the caco wryebash-merable patches safe to merge with the standalone merge tool? and if so, what bash tags would i need to give the new merged patch? (i am referring to CACO 3dnpc lvl list, caco gray cowl patch lvl list, ineed caco patch, caco coinreplacer, caco usleep, frostfall caco, caco skytest lvl list, srle extended lotd- caco- skyui, caco crf, caco gray cowl patch, and caco aos patch) As you can see, lol, merging them would free up quite a lot of space

Yes they can they were actaully part of the CACO Patches merge until the merge section was reexamined so if you need to you can readd them to there.

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with Legacy of the Dragonborn and some of the self-patching mods displays not working properly. For example, the Forgotten City items will not work on their respective display (I can try to active the display with the item in my inventory, but nothing happens). When I check the Legacy - Checklist in the MCM I see a number of blank entries; the mods that appear here work correctly, and the ones missing do not. A similar issue is found on the Troubleshooting page for LotD (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/50692/?), but the fix didn't work, and the issue persists on a new game. I think this means there is something wrong with my install, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. Does anyone have a similar issue or advice? Thanks!

this sounds like a script issue to me if it is happening even on a new game. I would say reinstall LOTD core files Unless SirJesto has any other ideas.

I'm having issue where Merge Plugins won't read the TESV_Papyrus_Flag.flg when I try to find it from the program, I've waited for the background load to finish and yet it won't show it up. The file is in the Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source though only Merge Plugins can't see it. Any suggestion here? I'm guessing it is because the amount of files on that folder.

I tried running Merge Plugins outside from MO and I can find the TESV_Papyrus_Flag.flg with that way but not through MO.

In [Northfire's Photoreal Mountains] it states: You also need to remove the Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather mod. But I only had Moss Rocks.esp so I think this should be changed to Moss Rocks.esp or am I missing something because evertime I try the install of ruffled feathers I never get that esp

I'm having issue where Merge Plugins won't read the TESV_Papyrus_Flag.flg when I try to find it from the program, I've waited for the background load to finish and yet it won't show it up. The file is in the Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source though only Merge Plugins can't see it. Any suggestion here? I'm guessing it is because the amount of files on that folder.

I tried running Merge Plugins outside from MO and I can find the TESV_Papyrus_Flag.flg with that way but not through MO.

Okay nvm it is now working for some reason.

In [Northfire's Photoreal Mountains] it states: You also need to remove the Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather mod. But I only had Moss Rocks.esp so I think this should be changed to Moss Rocks.esp or am I missing something because evertime I try the install of ruffled feathers I never get that esp

when you install the Ruffled featherare you actually selecting the Legendary version of Moss Rocks?

Yeah, likely when it move the the STEP patches page and we missed it. It is a good thing we have peoeple still installing that can point the little mistakes out.

Yea, figured it was just a left over, I just moved the moss rocks esp instead each time :) 

Looks like if someone wanted to merge the rest of the CACO patches all together need to double checks it on xEdit first since there are still a lot of conflicts between the patches. If someone just blindly merged them together might make the patch rather useless if not done correctly.

Also just noticed in CACO Ordinatored:

In FormID List xx01FE87 - DLC2PerksAlchemy one of the LNAM from CACO Ordinatored might use the old Ordinator perk? Since I can't find perk ORD_Alc90_Catalyst_Perk_WasCatalyst_OrdASISExclude "World Serpent" [PERK:0005821B] even on Ordinator perks list on xEdit, it has been changed to ORD_AlcDEP_FieldAlchemy_Perk_80_OrdASISExclude "Field Alchemy" [PERK:14064A18]. 

I haven't compare any of this to the CR though, but just an early checking before I merge the CACO patches all together resulting this.

Edited by reddvilzz

Looks like if someone wanted to merge the rest of the CACO patches all together need to double checks it on xEdit first since there are still a lot of conflicts between the patches. If someone just blindly merged them together might make the patch rather useless if not done correctly.

Also just noticed in CACO Ordinatored:

In FormID List xx01FE87 - DLC2PerksAlchemy one of the LNAM from CACO Ordinatored might use the old Ordinator perk? Since I can't find perk ORD_Alc90_Catalyst_Perk_WasCatalyst_OrdASISExclude "World Serpent" [PERK:0005821B] even on Ordinator perks list on xEdit, it has been changed to ORD_AlcDEP_FieldAlchemy_Perk_80_OrdASISExclude "Field Alchemy" [PERK:14064A18]. 

I haven't compare any of this to the CR though, but just an early checking before I merge the CACO patches all together resulting this.

that should be sorted by the CR.

Edit: Actaully double checking this conflict is not sorted by the CR so it will be for version 1.50.

Suggested fix: forward record from Ordinator so it overwrites CACO patches merge.

I am double checking with Servant of Sin CACO Ordianted Mod Author

Edited by DarkladyLexy

that should be sorted by the CR.

Edit: Actaully double checking this conflict is not sorted by the CR so it will be for version 1.50.

Suggested fix: forward record from Ordinator so it overwrites CACO patches merge.

I am double checking with Servant of Sin CACO Ordianted Mod Author

Okay great, I'll just leave it be for now I guess.