SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, there have been a few additions while I was rechecking everything prior to making the Bashed Patch. Can I safely leave these disabled while I perform the patch? I can always redo a couple of the merges, especially the Weapons & Armor one, but not sure how adversely it would affect the CR. With these new additions, I am sitting at 258 esps, prior to the Bashed Patch.

Attempting to make one at this point, causes a few to be automatically disabled to make room. I have checked, and rechecked to make sure that I have not left anything active that should be inactive.

Edited by fallenknighte

They're replaced by optimized versions.  The official vanilla HRDLC packs are pretty garbage without optimization.

And the optimized versions look pretty good. I'm relying on them for performance on my laptop without compromizing other features like enb and the modded game still looks awesome. Stable at level 30 with this amount of mods is unbelievable.

With Optimized Vanilla Textures, it says: Post Installation: Remove the Skyrim High Resoultion Texture via STEAM.

So, to do this I simply tick on HRT box in the DLC section, right? Mod Organizer will detect that HRT was removed or I should remove them manually from there too?

One thing, after I did the prerequisite steps (before installing any mod of the main guide), I enter the game with a 100% save to see how it was and got a CTD when leaving the char house.

What I noticed is, in the prerequisite steps is said to install ENB base files and configure enblocal, but it doesn't say to deactivate the ENB binaries after this, so when I loaded the game ENB was active, the cause of the CTD. I also looked in the main folder and there was a enblocal.ini file there, but when I opened it wasn't configured as I did on ENB Organizer (VMsize was 0 for example), not sure if this is normal or I did something wrong while configuring ENB Organizer (in it's folder there is a enblocal rightly configured).

Just to conclude, would be nice if you guys say on the guide to disable ENB binaries on the ENB Organizer after configuring it, so people can open and test the game while installing mods until get to ENB installation steps.

Correct me if i'm wrong but the guide went from an SRLE addon to a full guide right ? I can straight up follow it again ?

Yes SRLE Extended LOTD is now it's own standalone guide it does still use a lot of mods from SRLE Base so it should be very familair to those who have already installed that in the past.

One thing, after I did the prerequisite steps (before installing any mod of the main guide), I enter the game with a 100% save to see how it was and got a CTD when leaving the char house.

What I noticed is, in the prerequisite steps is said to install ENB base files and configure enblocal, but it doesn't say to deactivate the ENB binaries after this, so when I loaded the game ENB was active, the cause of the CTD. I also looked in the main folder and there was a enblocal.ini file there, but when I opened it wasn't configured as I did on ENB Organizer (VMsize was 0 for example), not sure if this is normal or I did something wrong while configuring ENB Organizer (in it's folder there is a enblocal rightly configured).

Just to conclude, would be nice if you guys say on the guide to disable ENB binaries on the ENB Organizer after configuring it, so people can open and test the game while installing mods until get to ENB installation steps.

duly noted I've never actually used ENB Organizer so I didn't realize that. What I do is just set UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true that way I can test with just ENBoost activated and not have worry about ENB file until later on.

duly noted I've never actually used ENB Organizer so I didn't realize that. What I do is just set UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true that way I can test with just ENBoost activated and not have worry about ENB file until later on.

Thanks.

Could you please help with one more doubt?

DroP90, on 03 Jun 2017 - 1:00 PM, said:

With Optimized Vanilla Textures, it says: Post Installation: Remove the Skyrim High Resoultion Texture via STEAM.

So, to do this I simply tick on HRT box in the DLC section, right? Mod Organizer will detect that HRT was removed or I should remove them manually from there too?

Thanks.

Could you please help with one more doubt?

DroP90, on 03 Jun 2017 - 1:00 PM, said:

With Optimized Vanilla Textures, it says: Post Installation: Remove the Skyrim High Resoultion Texture via STEAM.

yes if you just remove them via steam MO should pickup they have been deleted but if it doesn't also delete the HRT from your skyrim data folder. Again I have actaully never actually used the Offical High res textures never saw the point.

DarkladyLexy &  Darth_mathias: you are the awesomeness personified. The amount of time, effort and love showed in this guide and just for the pleasure to help others as it does, is just breathtaking. Thanks a lot, from the button of my heart.

Now, my two cents: Legacy of the Dragonborn official page at Nexus state the following under "Incompatibilities, Conflicts, Known Bugs:": "- Moon and Star immersion patch: This patch is not needed and will conflict with Legacy. The Legacy MAS patch incorporates an immersive delay to the MAS quest on its own and this patch is not needed."

The patch itself is in the guide merged with Undeath-MaS patch, so, I do believe is safe to just avoid this merge, unselect/unistall the patch, and let the Undeath_MaS patch run alone.

Any ideas around this or am I correct?. Kudos to everybody.

:)

DarkladyLexy &  Darth_mathias: you are the awesomeness personified. The amount of time, effort and love showed in this guide and just for the pleasure to help others as it does, is just breathtaking. Thanks a lot, from the button of my heart.

Now, my two cents: Legacy of the Dragonborn official page at Nexus state the following under "Incompatibilities, Conflicts, Known Bugs:": "- Moon and Star immersion patch: This patch is not needed and will conflict with Legacy. The Legacy MAS patch incorporates an immersive delay to the MAS quest on its own and this patch is not needed."

The patch itself is in the guide merged with Undeath-MaS patch, so, I do believe is safe to just avoid this merge, unselect/unistall the patch, and let the Undeath_MaS patch run alone.

Any ideas around this or am I correct?. Kudos to everybody.

:)

Again that is another thing I have not got around to testing (I am working on a playthrough all be it quite slowly, I am actaully a very slow gamer) so I can't say 100% yes or no, but if Icecreamassassin himslelf says that the patch is not need then I say drop the merge and let Undeath_MaS patch run alone. CR shouldn't need updating if you drop this merge.

Will you be adding Fossil Mining to this guide? www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84307/?

that is already on the test list that me and Nozzer have put together so probably it will end up in at time point again when one of us get around to trying it out.

So much to do so little time to do it all in lol ^_^ anyway got to get out of here for tonight little ones are home from week away with Darth's mum and dad. :help:  

Edited by DarkladyLexy