SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

the first 2 numbers actually correspond to location of ELFX so you your case it would be xx03D42F (replace the xx with the number location of ELFX in xedit). prehaps i need to make that part a bit clearer. it basically need to point to same formid as the one found in ELFX.

Bro, you're a hero. Didn't notice this at all, I must admit, my knowledge about xedit is very shallow.

It now turned green.

I was thinking, a video tutorial would be awesome to cover some of these nuances, but I understand that it would be very laborious since the guide is constantly being updated.

if you google you can find many video tutorials on xedit

I've watched some, mostly about cleaning. Must admit didn't had the patience to watch the ones that go deep into the tool's mechanics.

My mod knowledge is limited to the basics, using MO, look for conflicts, load order and such. I could've installed my mainstream mods, but this guide is a way that I found to go deeper.

Bro, you're a hero. Didn't notice this at all, I must admit, my knowledge about xedit is very shallow.

It now turned green.

I was thinking, a video tutorial would be awesome to cover some of these nuances, but I understand that it would be very laborious since the guide is constantly being updated.

Psst: Lexy's a sis. Just sayin. :D

Glad it's all happening. And a video tutorial was considered by myself but has been shelved cause it's just not viable time or finance wise for me at the moment.

Psst: Lexy's a sis. Just sayin. :D

Glad it's all happening. And a video tutorial was considered by myself but has been shelved cause it's just not viable time or finance wise for me at the moment.

Oh, my bad, only now I paid attention to her nick.

Like the friend above, I don't have interest in those treasures/puzzles mods, it's okay to skip their installation?

One thing, I used to use a mod to enhance movement speed, so the char doesn't walk too slowly or run too fast, this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32229/?

There is another mod or command that overhaul this aspect on the guide? Because if not, you guys should consider this mod, very light and gives other aspect to movement in the game.

If I don't want to use any of the gremlins treasures mods do I need to change anything on the CR? Never like gremlins stuff a bit weird for me

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The CR does contain record for the Collectables and Treasures Merged so you will need to remove. If you didn't do this merge you should actaully be able to get away with not running relinker.

Oh, my bad, only now I paid attention to her nick.

Like the friend above, I don't have interest in those treasures/puzzles mods, it's okay to skip their installation?

One thing, I used to use a mod to enhance movement speed, so the char doesn't walk too slowly or run too fast, this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32229/?

There is another mod or command that overhaul this aspect on the guide? Because if not, you guys should consider this mod, very light and gives other aspect to movement in the game.

It's ok yes I am hot cool gamer chick shocking I know lol.

Yes there mods the adjusts movement speed in the guide already, Disparity for one Wildcat another Better vampires i think as well so you should need another.

• +1 1

Hello!

I need some help regarding plugin NPC Retextures  - Conflict Resolution (it's version 2). It requires master Mature Skin Complexion. I don't use it. How can I remove it? How would I know which entries needs to be removed?

Check the bottom of the guide, it gives you instructions on how to remove unneeded esps. In a nutshell with Mature Skin textures you are going to be removing extra tints from races.

Ok guys i need a bit of help from some of you who know the CK better then I do.

I would like to add SeaPoint Settlement https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56084/? however there is major Grass cilpping properly due to Verdant. Now i don't want to reomved Verdant as i do quite like it so could someone please create a patch that removes all the flora from the area that is added by Landscape and clutter merge please.

Ok guys i need a bit of help from some of you who know the CK better then I do.

I would like to add SeaPoint Settlement https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56084/? however there is major Grass cilpping properly due to Verdant. Now i don't want to reomved Verdant as i do quite like it so could someone please create a patch that removes all the flora from the area that is added by Landscape and clutter merge please.

I would if I knew how but I am very limited in CK knowledge, in the short term could you not just load it after Landscape changes ?

The CR does contain record for the Collectables and Treasures Merged so you will need to remove. If you didn't do this merge you should actaully be able to get away with not running relinker.

Alright cool, is relinker just used specifically for the treasure mods only? I thought other merge could need it as well.

Also just noticed something while continuing on the guide, at arthmoor's village the Darkwater Crossing have instructions to change formID for spice of life fences, since we don't use it I think it can be removed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk