SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you need to load both into CK and spray the ground where is grass clipping with dirt or something. I can't do it i dont have Oldrim anymore.

How do i do that paul i never had the best of luck with the CK?

Alright cool, is relinker just used specifically for the treasure mods only? I thought other merge could need it as well.

Also just noticed something while continuing on the guide, at arthmoor's village the Darkwater Crossing have instructions to change formID for spice of life fences, since we don't use it I think it can be removed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

it does but it is most there to relink the treasure merge to LOTD so it's up to you. The spice of life fences is there for those that still do have that mod.

You create in xedit a plugin with verdant and the other mod as masters. You need to esmify the masters for the plugin you will modify in WB. Load them into CK and activate the plugin you created then ignore all the errors. Go to the area your mod is by inserting the coordonates of the cell (You can see this in xedit). Then spray the ground where there is conflicting grass with dirt. Save it. Then dont forget to espify the masters.

Edited by paul666root

You create in xedit a plugin with verdant and the other mod as masters. You need to esmify the masters for the plugin you will modify in WB. Load them into CK and activate the plugin you created then ignore all the errors. Go to the area your mod is by inserting the coordonates of the cell (You can see this in xedit). Then spray the ground where there is conflicting grass with dirt. Save it. Then dont forget to espify the masters.

Ok i will give it a try another question if i may and show my noobness here how do I sray the dirt?

This might be a noob question but:    Sort Masters For SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp In TES5Edit.

I loaded up the CR in TES5Edit right clicked and clicked sort masters, it didn't really seam to do anything but turned black right away, is it that fast to sort its masters.  Sorry again if that is an obvious question.

This might be a noob question but:    Sort Masters For SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp In TES5Edit.

I loaded up the CR in TES5Edit right clicked and clicked sort masters, it didn't really seam to do anything but turned black right away, is it that fast to sort its masters.  Sorry again if that is an obvious question.

that is correct. that what is supposed to happen.

Ok sweet wasn't sure I did it right lol. Now do I do anything with SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution SubGuide or is that what was done in the CR

you don't have to do anything that it is basically what is in the CR, but it so out of date it now more or less useless now. It is there just for reference

thanks Paul but everytime I boot up the CK within about a minute the bloody thing stop responsing crashes thisis is why I hate it. I just don't have teh patience for it so unless someone else is willing to create a SeaPoint Verdant patch this will not be added to the guide as I a hear the moanings about the clipping already. Maybe Nozzer will have better luck then me I am slighty suprised that there isn't one out there already.

I am actaully getting to the pont where Verdant is too big and pain the ass and we should just dump it and pick another grass mod.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

CK doesn't work very nice with MO... that's why you crash. It is built to work with plugins directly into data folder. So try placing them there (including the assets) and it will work better.

I was using it outside MO and it was still crashing evry few minutes so I give up. Normally I would just add a deleted flag in Xedit tothe conflciting records and move on but in this case i can't do that easily so unless someone else is willing to make a patch it wont be added and I am moving on to other things I just don't have the patience for it.

Having wyrmstooth and all its patches and a couple of weapons and armor mods added to this guide I'm over the plugin count for xedit to do Running xEdit Scripts section can I merge Arthmoor's Villages mods to lower the count. And can I merge Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament into the weapons armor merge even though it has a scripts folder