SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sorry to double post but I fear the question will be lost and am kinda anxious to get an answer :P

Over on Imperious compatibility notes it says

"Disparity: Compatibility patch available on the downloads page. Warning: Do not change the option "Use Modified Abilities" in Disparity."

Yet in the Guide in the MCM settings section we are told

Racial Abilities:

• Use Modified Abilities - DISABLED  

Can anyone elaborate ?

Sorry to double post but I fear the question will be lost and am kinda anxious to get an answer :P

Over on Imperious compatibility notes it says

"Disparity: Compatibility patch available on the downloads page. Warning: Do not change the option "Use Modified Abilities" in Disparity."

Yet in the Guide in the MCM settings section we are told

Racial Abilities:

• Use Modified Abilities - DISABLED  

Can anyone elaborate ?

well this is the way i understnd it (and I could be totally wrong here) is that Disparity start off enbaled but in order to get Imperious race to function you actaually need to make sure Use Modified race Abilities in Disparity is disabled in the MCM. If i am wrong in my understanding it would be nice to know.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well this is the way i understnd it (and I could be totally wrong here) is that Disparity start off enbaled but in order to get Imperious race to function you actaually need to make sure Use Modified race Abilities in Disparity is disabled in the MCM. If i am wrong in my understanding it would be nice to know.

I believe this post may shed some light on the issue. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2669874-disparity-creating-compatibility-patches/

EDIT: Krypt mentions here "Once you are done with each race, then save your patch file. Once in-game, DO NOT toggle the "Use Modified Abilities" option in Disparity's MCM. Leave it with whatever setting it is on. Checking or unchecking this box will cause the abilities to be added to your character via script, and you will then need to remove them using the console."

As far as I can tell, It would seem in toggling the use Modified racial abilities to off we are causing the Disparity script to backfire and reapply the disparity racials abilities in addition to the skills. I am thinking that since the disparity racials are not carried over in xEdit there is no need to toggle them and we won't cause the aforementioned issue.

For those who already have a game in progress you can check your passive magic abilities to see if you do have the disparity racials. Can anyone confirm ?

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

i thought "bloodlust" was the passive from imperious races? at least that what is say on the Nexus page.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!! I am an idiot and was looking at the wrong screen shot >.< My apologies. They are all there.

While we are on the subject I thought I would ask is there a reason that the Biped Body Template Data is not carried over in the CR?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!! I am an idiot and was looking at the wrong screen shot >.< My apologies. They are all there.

While we are on the subject I thought I would ask is there a reason that the Biped Body Template Data is not carried over in the CR?

yes cos cothere was an issue with face mask with Disparity and it turns out it was the unarmed setting from disparity hence why is is removed in the CR.

yes cos cothere was an issue with face mask with Disparity and it turns out it was the unarmed setting from disparity hence why is is removed in the CR.

Thank you for the reply I just wanted to understand. On a side note it would seem to me that both the Imperious Disparity Lichdom and the Imperious Disparity patch changes can be carried over to the CR and dropped to free up two esps, or am I wrong?

Just to be clear if one does this they would still need to keep the Imperious Disparity Lichdom slot active on the left side in MO so that the movequest script get properly overwritten.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Thank you for the reply I just wanted to understand. On a side note it would seem to me that both the Imperious Disparity Lichdom and the Imperious Disparity patch changes can be carried over to the CR and dropped to free up two esps, or am I wrong?

no you're not wrong you do that you woudl have to deep copy all record from both mod to the CR or you own. I couldn't do that for the main CR as it would get into the dodgy area of mod stealing. if you reall want you could merge the two patches together using Merge plugins. I didn't do that as I don't see the point creating a merge for less then 3 esps (that might just be my own madness speaking there). 

no you're not wrong you do that you woudl have to deep copy all record from both mod to the CR or you own. I couldn't do that for the main CR as it would get into the dodgy area of mod stealing. if you reall want you could merge the two patches together using Merge plugins. I didn't do that as I don't see the point creating a merge for less then 3 esps (that might just be my own madness speaking there). 

I understand. I am OCD about having tiny edit esps so I like to merge them. I get the mod stealing part which is why I always keep them active in the left side of MO just to make sure I endorse and track. :)

So apparently someone in reddit saying that Unique Cloaks from Cloaks of Skyrim is not showing up if used with CCOR, while Kryptopyr has already said will fix it on the next version, here is the workaround

by someone from the nexus, it's in the Unique Cloaks Not Showing Up bug.

I don't know if this is necessary or not but just posting it up here since we use them both.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So apparently someone in reddit saying that Unique Cloaks from Cloaks of Skyrim is not showing up if used with CCOR, while Kryptopyr has already said will fix it on the next version, here is the workaround

by someone from the nexus, it's in the Unique Cloaks Not Showing Up bug.

I don't know if this is necessary or not but just posting it up here since we use them both.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

this should already be fixed by the CR.