SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I just noticed some mods like the DRAUGR, DRAGON PRIEST and SKELETON retexture ended up in the Vanilla Items Retextures and Tweaks section, aren't they supposed in the Vanilla Creature Retextures and Tweaks section?

no cos they need to overwrite stuff from aMidianBorn Book of Silence.

This might be a question for the more advanced modders among us has anyone tried Mator's Smash with this guide and if so what were the results like I an curious whether using a smash might work a little better then using a bash patch?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

no cos they need to overwrite stuff from aMidianBorn Book of Silence.

Oh okay that makes sense.

This might be a question for the more advanced modders among us has anyone tried Mator's Smash with this guide and if so what were the results like I an curious whether using a smash might work a little better then using a bash patch?

I used it back then, but I used both bashed patch and Mator's Smash and compare each other out of that because I was having issue with some of the records are not properly carried over if using the old version of Mator Smash. For now I haven't tested out the new Mator's Smash, I am reading somewhere that this issue is already fixed by him but then again haven't tried it still installing the guide for now.

I just noticed some mods like the DRAUGR, DRAGON PRIEST and SKELETON retexture ended up in the Vanilla Items Retextures and Tweaks section, aren't they supposed in the Vanilla Creature Retextures and Tweaks section?

Personally I install the sections of Book of Silence as separate mods in MO, just because I'm a bit anal about the sections everything goes in. So I have "aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures" and "aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn Creatures" at the start of Vanilla Creature Retexture and then just move all those mods you mentioned in alphabetical place in the section they belong, they overwrite Book of Silence and my fragile sanity is preserved.

Personally I install the sections of Book of Silence as separate mods in MO, just because I'm a bit anal about the sections everything goes in. So I have "aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures" and "aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn Creatures" at the start of Vanilla Creature Retexture and then just move all those mods you mentioned in alphabetical place in the section they belong, they overwrite Book of Silence and my fragile sanity is preserved.

I also split aMidianBorn Book of Silence into seperate mods but yeah you can do that as really the only overwrites from DRAUGR, DRAGON PRIEST and SKELETON with aMidianBorn Book of Silence book is DRAGON PRIEST, so you could push it up install order if so desired. I didn't want a double install in the guide for aMidianBorn Book of Silence so i left them where they are but your method does also make sense.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Maybe I can do that, but I'm too lazy to reinstall that again lol. Maybe next time thanks for the suggestion.

Btw, I checked You Hunger and the latest version is version 2 instead of 1.3.1 from the guide. Is there a reason we didn't update? The author remake his mod from scratch though, and I don't know what's the impact and what's needed if I say I want to update it manually for my load order.

Maybe I can do that, but I'm too lazy to reinstall that again lol. Maybe next time thanks for the suggestion.

Btw, I checked You Hunger and the latest version is version 2 instead of 1.3.1 from the guide. Is there a reason we didn't update? The author remake his mod from scratch though, and I don't know what's the impact and what's needed if I say I want to update it manually for my load order.

Version 2 was too aggressive for my liking that why i stuck with the older version but it is up to you. If you want to go with the version the CR will need to reexamined for Youhunger records. 

Version 2 was too aggressive for my liking that why i stuck with the older version but it is up to you. If you want to go with the version the CR will need to reexamined for Youhunger records. 

Okay thanks, there's quite of changes since the last I installed and followed the guide and quite the amount of time that makes me confused too.

noticed that dual shealth redux is Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project isn't selected on the guide also we have to download it it

Oh yeah this one also makes me confused, so I just installed it.

Also about any of the AOS2 Patches none of them aren't used, is it because the patches are in the CR?

noticed that dual shealth redux is Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project isn't selected on the guide also we have to download it it

ahh, I didn't realize that then yes install the DSR stuff I'll fix that.

Also about any of the AOS2 Patches none of them aren't used, is it because the patches are in the CR?

No the patches are not neeeded should all be sorted Via the CR.

are all the caco wryebash-merable patches safe to merge with the standalone merge tool? and if so, what bash tags would i need to give the new merged patch? (i am referring to CACO 3dnpc lvl list, caco gray cowl patch lvl list, ineed caco patch, caco coinreplacer, caco usleep, frostfall caco, caco skytest lvl list, srle extended lotd- caco- skyui, caco crf, caco gray cowl patch, and caco aos patch) As you can see, lol, merging them would free up quite a lot of space

Once you merge them into the Bash patch they become unticked

yes, but wyre bash can't load more than 254 plugins, so if I have 260 plugins before bashing, and 250 plugins after bashing, the 250 doesn't matter because I can't even load up the 260 plugins in wyrebash in the first place