SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So I have wyrmstooth v1.62 and was wandering if RS Children Patches for wyrmstooth (for 1.11) will still work together or just not use the patch

This is pretty easy to figure out, just open up the patch and Wyrmstooth in TesEdit. Check the patch for any errors and look through it. It is not a big patch. I do know that you will need to patch a conflict between Wyrmstooth and Notice Board as well. From what I remember it has to do with factions. The same fix is applied to Falskaar and Notice board kids if memory serves.

If I had to guess I would say it is likely the patch will still work unless Wyrmstooth's authors added/removed kids.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

It is not complicated, I would recommend going through conflict resolution at least once. I learned TesEdit thanks to the original SRLE CR. I went through Neovalen's CR more times than I would like to admit but now I really comfortable and enjoy TesEdit. Do not be intimidated. It is a very straightforward tool and there is tons of info on the web thanks to some wonderful people. :) Cheers. 

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Yeah, I think its about time I really learn it since I use a version of edit for all beths games lol and watching Matortheeternal video for fixing errors. During the load of mods in tes5edit no warnings popped up, but starting to go thru the stuff now. 

Sorry to double post but I fear the question will be lost and am kinda anxious to get an answer :P

Over on Imperious compatibility notes it says

"Disparity: Compatibility patch available on the downloads page. Warning: Do not change the option "Use Modified Abilities" in Disparity."

Yet in the Guide in the MCM settings section we are told

Racial Abilities:

• Use Modified Abilities - DISABLED  

Can anyone elaborate ?

Ok guys I have had confirmation from Enai Siaion regarding this question he says to Leave Disparity's MCM alone which means when you start a new game it should actaully remian ENABLED.

So I was wong in my understanding I will update the guide to reflect this.

Darth, Nozzer and Lexy hi! Just for your info LOTD unofficial Patch is now v 1.16.5 and may be the last while Icecreamassassin and Pickysaurus do a fine tooth comb of the patch prior to the release of v 19 base. That (v19) will be it for now, providing any critical fixes, so Iceman can start concentrating on Odessey

Berndaroy

Darth, Nozzer and Lexy hi! Just for your info LOTD unofficial Patch is now v 1.16.5 and may be the last while Icecreamassassin and Pickysaurus do a fine tooth comb of the patch prior to the release of v 19 base. That (v19) will be it for now, providing any critical fixes, so Iceman can start concentrating on Odessey

Berndaroy

ok that good to know this will give Lexy and Nozzersome breathing room for a while.

is there any night vision or night eye spells or rings, amulets in this guide or can anyone tell me of one I have predator vision by gopher but not sure it works as just being a human.

better vampires does add night eye but you need to be a vampire of course you can add predator vision but if you are using Vividian enb you will need to tweak the ENBEFFECT.FX enb file first. this should help https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3yygz7/vividian_enb_and_enhanced_night_eye/

On the ELFX section it says:

Post Installation: The CWIELnFXPatch.esp installed earlier needs to be made compatible with the latest version of ELFX by doing the following:

Open TES5Edit and load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp.
Navigate to CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ 0403D42F <FarmInteriorLight01>.
Right Click and Select Change FormID.
Enter 041670C3 into the box.
Close TES5Edit and save changes.

PLEASE NOTE THE FORMID'S ARE CORRECT FOR MY SETUP. THEY COULD ALSO BE 0503D42F FOR CWI ELFX PATCH AND 051670C3 FOR THE MAIN ELFX MOD. YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK YOUR SYSTEM. IF IT TURNS GREEN YOU'RE GOOD TO GO. ALSO NOTE, YOU CANNOT DO THIS FIX UNTIL THE MAIN ELFX MOD IS INSTALLED.

In my case, it's 0503D42F but I'm in doubt about this part: "IF IT TURNS GREEN YOU'RE GOOD TO GO." Mine didn't turned green, it continued white like before and seen on image below.

Untitled.jpg

It's all okay or I missed some important information/aspect about this fix?

On the ELFX section it says:

Post Installation: The CWIELnFXPatch.esp installed earlier needs to be made compatible with the latest version of ELFX by doing the following:

Open TES5Edit and load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp.

Navigate to CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 \ Temporary\ 0403D42F .

Right Click and Select Change FormID.

Enter 041670C3 into the box.

Close TES5Edit and save changes.

PLEASE NOTE THE FORMID'S ARE CORRECT FOR MY SETUP. THEY COULD ALSO BE 0503D42F FOR CWI ELFX PATCH AND 051670C3 FOR THE MAIN ELFX MOD. YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK YOUR SYSTEM. IF IT TURNS GREEN YOU'RE GOOD TO GO. ALSO NOTE, YOU CANNOT DO THIS FIX UNTIL THE MAIN ELFX MOD IS INSTALLED.

In my case, it's 0503D42F but I'm in doubt about this part: "IF IT TURNS GREEN YOU'RE GOOD TO GO." Mine didn't turned green, it continued white like before and seen on image below.

Untitled.jpg

It's all okay or I missed some important information/aspect about this fix?

the first 2 numbers actually correspond to location of ELFX so you your case it would be xx03D42F (replace the xx with the number location of ELFX in xedit). prehaps i need to make that part a bit clearer. it basically need to point to same formid as the one found in ELFX.

Edited by DarkladyLexy