SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well, everything is as expected except when in combat NPC's are refusing to use shields so they disappear after combat you have to take the shield away and give it back to them but the shields are on the back and the are using the correct animation.

That is the issue, when I ready weapons ie unsheathe my spells/weapons followers with shields actually unequip their shields and use only a one handed weapon.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

That is the issue, when I ready weapons ie unsheathe my spells/weapons followers with shields actually unequip their shields and use only a one handed weapon.

I believe this is something beyond my ability to fix or I would patch it myself. The solution in the short term is to deselect the NPC shield on back option in the DSR MCM. Followers will then use shields in combat however leaving it checked will mean your follower will not use their shields. It is frustrating but not game breaking. I thought perhaps I could use the EFF Tattoos option to change the follower style but no cigar. I also tried toggling the style cloak in XPMSE that does nothing to remedy the issue. I wanted to be sure that it was not just on my end. Hopefully someone can find a solution because I am lost. :P

this is also beyond my skills to fix as well it could be a script firing wrongly since this is possibly a DSR issue maybe Neo has some insight if you can get a hold of him that is.

I have sent him a message but it might be easier for someone who knows him to get in touch. I am just a lowly scribe who seeks to help pack creators. This is a fairly big issue for people who want to have a follower tank and the sweet shields on back. Hopefully he will get back to me with a reply and some idea of how we might fix it. I will keep you informed. :) In the meantime those of us playing squishy priests and mages will need to disable DSR NPC shields on back so our tanks are not as squishy. 

was thinking about the DSR issue we could try different slots I know Paul and JD use:

Left Biped Slot:55

Right Biped Slot: 47

I will give this a try and report back.

Ok, that didn't work but if you initiate combat the shield disappears on your follower, if they initiate combat it does not very odd but still don't know who to fix it.

I will add DiscipleDarkfriend DSR MCM suggestion for now as a temporary fix. Hopefully, a solution can be found quickly.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ok, guys, I have added Lanterns of Skyrim don't forget the patches for blowing in the wind and Vividian ENB (if you are using that). These extra esps are also merged in their respective merges on the merge page.

There is a small conflict with one lantern and Point the way this will be dealt with in version 1.49 of the CR. Really wish Darth had waited before releasing the last CR update but hey ho. I did hit him with a spoon when I found out so all is good. ::D:

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ayy another changes on the guide, I'm still stuck on weather part for now.

Can't decide what combination of weather and lighting mod I want to use. Was planning to try one of Paul's or JD's.

Is lantern of Skyrim part of world changes category? (If that's the correct name).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ayy another changes on the guide, I'm still stuck on weather part for now.

Can't decide what combination of weather and lighting mod I want to use. Was planning to try one of Paul's or JD's.

Is lantern of Skyrim part of world changes category? (If that's the correct name).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yes at the bottom of the General World Improvement section.

For those interested in the DSR issue that  DiscipleDarkfriend had reported I now have a suspicion that it could actually be related to XP32 Skeleton. I did a test pulled all mods part from DSR XP32 and FNIS and SKYUI (also had ASAL just so I get in game quickly) and it was still there. So this is not something I can fix myself so we're stuck with it until someone with greater knowledge than me points us in the right direction.

So I added the latest updates from the guide (DBM Unofficial Fix 1.15, new SSE Music, new Realistic textures, added Lanterns of Skyrim, Added any relevant patches for Lanterns of Skyrim and updated the Merges, ran LOOT, bashed patch and DynDOLOD -- basically this compare: https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User%3ADarth_mathias%2FSRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&diff=93498&oldid=93199) and now I have a random bit of mountain inside the gate to Whiterun.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/5Rdjy7R.png

Any ideas? ^.^;;

Edited by HanFox

I checked my load order and made sure everything was correct.

Seems to be the unhappy occurrence of the old save not liking mod changes as a new character doesn't have the issue. 

If anyone knows how to fix it that'd be great. Otherwise I guess I have to decide whether I want to live with it (and hope it's not an issue elsewhere) or start anew (only 10 hours in, not a great loss in Skyrim terms).

Edited by HanFox

So I added the latest updates from the guide (DBM Unofficial Fix 1.15, new SSE Music, new Realistic textures, added Lanterns of Skyrim, Added any relevant patches for Lanterns of Skyrim and updated the Merges, ran LOOT, bashed patch and DynDOLOD -- basically this compare: https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User%3ADarth_mathias%2FSRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&diff=93498&oldid=93199) and now I have a random bit of mountain inside the gate to Whiterun.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/5Rdjy7R.png

Any ideas? ^.^;;

have you updated properly dyndolod?

https://img2.picload.org/image/pawodcw/activegame.jpg

Good evening,

Having slight troubles removing plugins from the premade Conflict Resolution. Following these steps:

Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

•  
  • Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  • Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  • Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  • Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  • Save and Exit.
  • Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  • Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.
Once I reach step three, nothing appears broken  after checking for errors, and thus cannot remove anything. The plugins in question that I am missing are ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite (only using ENBoost), The Forgotten City (no need to further experience), and Sofia (.....).

What may I be missing?

Hi, first of all, i´d like to thank all people who have made these guides possible, they´re really amazing, specially for those who are new in this and have absolutely no idea of modding (like me). 

I have a problem with step 5, i´ve located the broken records and removed some, however, the last record from each category can´t be removed, the option desappears once i´ve deleted the rest of broken records of the same category:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/969m1l5qhtjcwc4/Captura.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edpeyfqkczf79rs/captura%202.png?dl=0

Edited by fernan91

My bashed patch is generating errors, possibly related to Ash Rocks, I'm not actually sure. All of the errors are related to ash mountain/rock lods in Solsteim and it's preventing DynDOLOD from doing its thing. Any ideas? Before the merges were changed and we merged Ash Rocks into one of the merges I never had this issue. But I'm trying to do an updated install with all of the additions/changes in the past month or so and having this issue.

AsRocks.esp has no errors when I check it.

Edited by omgitskae

My bashed patch is generating errors, possibly related to Ash Rocks, I'm not actually sure. All of the errors are related to ash mountain/rock lods in Solsteim and it's preventing DynDOLOD from doing its thing. Any ideas? Before the merges were changed and we merged Ash Rocks into one of the merges I never had this issue. But I'm trying to do an updated install with all of the additions/changes in the past month or so and having this issue.

AsRocks.esp has no errors when I check it.

mmm what exactly is dyndolod doing? I thought Sheson said that Dyndolod no long takes the bash patch into consideration unless I understood him wrong. You might need to repair the bash patch in Xedit. I know some people have been saying the bash patch does also create or forward thing properly Darth and me are considering a "Post Bash Patch" CR of sorts but that might present a new raft of issues. 

So in regard to the DSR issue I placed a bug report on XPMSEs page because I am fairly sure this has something to do with style matching animations in XPMSE. Hopefully Groovtama will get back to us. We will get this pinned down. :)

thanks can you also do me a favor any bugs you find can you please post them here https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12143-srle-extended-lotd-bugs-and-play-through-issues/ I like to bugs under one roof so to speak.