SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys new CR out that should hopefully fix the old "Bald Head Character" bug that has the lingering around forever. Make sure you have removed the Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches Merged LOOT Rule as it was that rule that was the cause of the bug.

I might be a bit slow but I do eventually get there in the end lol  ^_^

sorry to be a bother but may i ask what records were changed in CR?

Hello :-). Last time I played Skyrim was like 2-4 years ago. Then ESO happened and yea... Back then, I tried to find a way to combine Morrowloot with SR:LE + various other packs at that time - and had all kinds of problems. I recently got a GTX 1070, and after some lollygagging around on step I stumbled upon this gem.  Thanks so much for sharing your project!  I tried to do some research before posting but there is a lot of new stuff to take in. I had two questions before I start a 15+ hour project of remodding skyrim.

1.  One thing that bothered me most about Skyrim (and Oblivion) was how all armor was given as loot.  I feel strongly that only bosses and certain hidden spots in the world are where where the best loot is (ebony +). It really ruins one important aspect and potential reward for heavy exploration.  Is it possible for a person with a quite small knowledge on conflict resolution like me to integrate a mod like Morrowloot (or an equivalent) into? I saw it was once apart of this guide at one time back in October 2016 using a search.  

2.  In Skyrim (and Oblivion too if I recall), one new thing they did was have enemy's level with you.  I have mixed feelings about it all, but just want to know how the game feels as you progress when using this guide. Does the game (with this guide installed, or maybe the requemified version) ever have you come across an area that is very hard to impossible early in the game, so that later you can one day come back and beat with ease?  I guess it really bothered me in Oblivion how everything felt like it was the same difficulty (If I even recall correctly).

Thanks again for your response

Hey guys, I just noticed an issue I have in game.

Followers are bugged when it comes to shield on back, if I toggle it off in duel sheath they equip the shield as normal and use the shield on back animation. If I toggle it on they use a single hand weapon animation. I went so far as to reinstall all animation mods and rerun FNIS and Dual Sheath. I am lost. Has anyone any knowledge of this issue and how I might fix it? As it stands my followers will not use shields with shield on back enabled in Dual sheath.

sorry to be a bother but may i ask what records were changed in CR?

here are the Record that were updated https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0hZNqKNlRwdMFBCLXFsOWUzUGc

Hello :-). Last time I played Skyrim was like 2-4 years ago. Then ESO happened and yea... Back then, I tried to find a way to combine Morrowloot with SR:LE + various other packs at that time - and had all kinds of problems. I recently got a GTX 1070, and after some lollygagging around on step I stumbled upon this gem.  Thanks so much for sharing your project!  I tried to do some research before posting but there is a lot of new stuff to take in. I had two questions before I start a 15+ hour project of remodding skyrim.

1.  One thing that bothered me most about Skyrim (and Oblivion) was how all armor was given as loot.  I feel strongly that only bosses and certain hidden spots in the world are where where the best loot is (ebony +). It really ruins one important aspect and potential reward for heavy exploration.  Is it possible for a person with a quite small knowledge on conflict resolution like me to integrate a mod like Morrowloot (or an equivalent) into? I saw it was once apart of this guide at one time back in October 2016 using a search.  

2.  In Skyrim (and Oblivion too if I recall), one new thing they did was have enemy's level with you.  I have mixed feelings about it all, but just want to know how the game feels as you progress when using this guide. Does the game (with this guide installed, or maybe the requemified version) ever have you come across an area that is very hard to impossible early in the game, so that later you can one day come back and beat with ease?  I guess it really bothered me in Oblivion how everything felt like it was the same difficulty (If I even recall correctly).

Thanks again for your response

1. I believe Morrowloot in now part of Legacy of The DragonBorn so you shouldn't need to install it. but this can also be tweaked further via Level list

2. With things like Wildcat+AAE there are areas that are tough early game (depending on the difficulty chosen and the number of followers used at the time). but you could also try a mod that delevels encounter zones. I am currently testing Higher Difficulty - Adjusted Encounter Zone and Leveled NPCs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83926/?

Hey guys, I just noticed an issue I have in game.

Followers are bugged when it comes to shield on back, if I toggle it off in duel sheath they equip the shield as normal and use the shield on back animation. If I toggle it on they use a single hand weapon animation. I went so far as to reinstall all animation mods and rerun FNIS and Dual Sheath. I am lost. Has anyone any knowledge of this issue and how I might fix it? As it stands my followers will not use shields with shield on back enabled in Dual sheath.

I have not seen it cos I don't normally run with followers with a shield of their back but I will take a look for you in my test setup.

Edit: DSR Appears to be working as it should for me.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

here are the Record that were updated https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0hZNqKNlRwdMFBCLXFsOWUzUGc

1. I believe Morrowloot in now part of Legacy of The DragonBorn so you shouldn't need to install it. but this can also be tweaked further via Level list

2. With things like Wildcat+AAE there are areas that are tough early game (depending on the difficulty chosen and the number of followers used at the time). but you could also try a mod that delevels encounter zones. I am currently testing Higher Difficulty - Adjusted Encounter Zone and Leveled NPCs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83926/?

I have not seen it cos I don't normally run with followers with a shield of their back but I will take a look for you in my test setup.

Edit: DSR Appears to be working as it should for me.

I just tried it on a test list which consisted of UOSP Leg DSR FNIS and the animation packs from SRLE LOTD, and the issue is still there. Are you certain they had the shield on back and were able to ready weapons ?

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

I just tried it on a test list which consisted of UOSP Leg DSR FNIS and the animation packs from SRLE LOTD, and the issue is still there. Are you certain they had the shield on back and were able to ready weapons ?

yes I summoned Inigo give him a bunch of different shields and he worked as expected. can I ask how does it behave on a new game?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

what follower did you have issue with and I'll do the same?

I just tried with inigo and the issue persists, I must have missed something in the guide somewhere. >.<

I am testing using

Cleaned ESMs

SKSE Scripts

Blocking Animation Pack

Dual Sheath Redux

Dual Wield Improved Animation

Extensible Follower Framework

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Immersive Animations

INIGO

InigoMCM

RaceMenu

SkyUI","5.1.0.0

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I just tried with inigo and the issue persists, I must have missed something in the guide somewhere. >.

I am testing using

Cleaned ESMs

SKSE Scripts

Blocking Animation Pack

Dual Sheath Redux

Dual Wield Improved Animation

Extensible Follower Framework

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Immersive Animations

INIGO

InigoMCM

RaceMenu

SkyUI","5.1.0.0

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

mmmm ok are you getting a warning from FNIS:

No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female

well, everything is as expected except when in combat NPC's are refusing to use shields so they disappear after combat you have to take the shield away and give it back to them but the shields are on the back and the are using the correct animation.

Edited by DarkladyLexy