SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I will be adding Wyrmstooth right after Falskaar and patches that I have collected after when told or towards patch section.

These mods I will be adding but not sure where to add them (should I just add them at the end of the guide or try to fit them into guide). 

I play a stealth thief based character so looking at:

Shenk Thievery Overhaul (still looking for incompatibilities with other mods in guide) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10336/?

Stealth Skills Rebalanced - COMPLETE FULL version (Debating on this one and looking at incompatibilities) - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28418/?

Armor and Weapons I plan to add:

The Black Sacrament

Silverlight Armor and Warglaives - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10251/?

+ Silverlight Armor for DIMONIZED UNP Body - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12329/?

Thanks again for the help and awesome guide.

The armour and weapons it probably doesn't matter much. But we add a mess of armours and weapons in one section. Put them in there.

I awould look towards putting all those stealth things in with some of the other Gameplay mods in that section. Towards the end maybe. You'd be looking for conflicts with things like Ordinator.

Ok I figured that with weapons and armor, I will probably even add them to merged section for weapons and armor. I figured Ordinator would cause me some issues, I think I read something about compatibility with stealth skills rebalance that I can try and do.

Ok, having redone the entire Load order, merged the merges, run LOOT, etc, have come once again to Khajiit Ears Show, and still getting that dang error:-

MXPF Error: Can't call CopyRecordstoPatch, no records available.

I am running the latest MXPF and Khajiit Ears Show script, so what am I doing wrong?

How exactly should I install this tool: [MXPF - Mator's xEdit Patching Framework]

It says: Special installation: Download MANUALLY and install into Edit scripts folder in TES5Edit.

But what should I put on Edit scripts folder? All files or just the ones inside scripts folder?

Also, I need this tool only to install Khajiit Ears Show?

Extract the contents of the 7zip/rar file to a temporary location, then copy the Edit Scripts folder. Navigate to where you have placed your TES5Edit, open the folder, then paste the contents there, if a replace files dialogue appears, click the replace files in this destination.

Yes, currently I believe that only Khajiit Ears Show requires this, but others may come later

Edited by fallenknighte

Ok, having redone the entire Load order, merged the merges, run LOOT, etc, have come once again to Khajiit Ears Show, and still getting that dang error:-

MXPF Error: Can't call CopyRecordstoPatch, no records available.

I am running the latest MXPF and Khajiit Ears Show script, so what am I doing wrong?

Ok finally figured out what was wrong (need an arrow to the head, let alone the knee  ::P: ). Make sure that you actually use TES5Edit and not the FO4Edit, lol.

Hey guys,

I was hoping someone could explain something to me.

Over on Imperious compatibility notes it says

"Disparity: Compatibility patch available on the downloads page. Warning: Do not change the option "Use Modified Abilities" in Disparity."

Yet in the Guide in the MCM settings section we are told

Racial Abilities:

• Use Modified Abilities - DISABLED  

Can anyone elaborate ?

The default state is that it is enabled, this is why we are told to disable it.

Sorry, my bad. As I said, couldn't speak from experience, as I've yet to finish setting up... speaking of...

My mod Ornganiser is stating that the Left Pane needs to be fixed, do I ignore this and leave the left pane as it looks when downloading and installing the mods, or do I click the Fix Button?

Lastly, with regards to the corrections required for the incorrectly forwarded onformation in the Bashed Patch, will that be easy to do? Meaning, will the errors be glaring out at me from xEdit, or is there some kind of record to show what needs to be fixed?

Sorry, my bad. As I said, couldn't speak from experience, as I've yet to finish setting up... speaking of...

My mod Ornganiser is stating that the Left Pane needs to be fixed, do I ignore this and leave the left pane as it looks when downloading and installing the mods, or do I click the Fix Button?

Lastly, with regards to the corrections required for the incorrectly forwarded onformation in the Bashed Patch, will that be easy to do? Meaning, will the errors be glaring out at me from xEdit, or is there some kind of record to show what needs to be fixed?

Np :) did you by chance miss the prerequisites page? 

Ignore the MO warning and follow the directions found here ---> https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Prerequisites#.5BMod_Organizer.5D

particularly the configure mod organizer section.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend