SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

mmm what exactly is dyndolod doing? I thought Sheson said that Dyndolod no long takes the bash patch into consideration unless I understood him wrong. You might need to repair the bash patch in Xedit. I know some people have been saying the bash patch does also create or forward thing properly Darth and me are considering a "Post Bash Patch" CR of sorts but that might present a new raft of issues. 

thanks can you also do me a favor any bugs you find can you please post them here https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12143-srle-extended-lotd-bugs-and-play-through-issues/ I like to bugs under one roof so to speak.

You got it :) I apologize for posting in the wrong area. I was unaware. Most of the time I do this it is after a long day and I am drinking/relaxing so sometimes I miss a few things :P

you know not have baths in Inn cos we can't use the enhanced version of RRR cos of LOTD is proving to be slightly annoying and having to run off to a river or the sea of the area in front of Dragonreach to bathe isn't practical really so is there a mod that adds baths to Skyrim that doesn't conflict with LOTD?

you know not have baths in Inn cos we can't use the enhanced version of RRR cos of LOTD is proving to be slightly annoying and having to run off to a river or the sea of the area in front of Dragonreach to bathe isn't practical really so is there a mod that adds baths to Skyrim that doesn't conflict with LOTD?

I agree so I just turned off bathing requires water and played pretend :P another thing is the washtubs in the college do not work with bathing in skyrim which I found odd. You could try this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35311/? it adds showers to inns and as far as I can tell it does not conflict with anything except ele but that is easy to patch, there are hazy reports on functionality but it could just be user error. Be sure if you try it out to use the Alternative Dragonborn version without Stumbling Sabercat Inn by sa547. The author of BiS claims they are compatible without a patch.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

I agree so I just turned off bathing requires water and played pretend :P another thing is the washtubs in the college do not work with bathing in skyrim which I found odd. You could try this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35311/? it adds showers to inns and as far as I can tell it does not conflict with anything except ele but that is easy to patch, there are hazy reports on functionality but it could just be user error. Be sure if you try it out to use the Alternative Dragonborn version without Stumbling Sabercat Inn by sa547. The author of BiS claims they are compatible without a patch.

Yes that is the solution I am looking for as it doesn't edit the main Inn Cell like RRR so shouldn't cause issues with LOTD

yes, I am aware of the wash basin in the college I think it has to with ICWO. I think I know how to fix it I'll have a play a see what I can do.

Edit: nope the wash basins need a patch via the CK so I can't do that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Anyone having issue with opening the guide? I got 503 Backend fetch failed / 502 Bad Gateway every time I tried to access it.

This is because of STEPS Server it has been known for a while. They are on it but will take a bit of time for them to get the new server up and running just walk away for a bit grab a beer and put your feet up and wait. 

mmm what exactly is dyndolod doing? I thought Sheson said that Dyndolod no long takes the bash patch into consideration unless I understood him wrong. You might need to repair the bash patch in Xedit. I know some people have been saying the bash patch does also create or forward thing properly Darth and me are considering a "Post Bash Patch" CR of sorts but that might present a new raft of issues. 

I manually patched the errors out of the bashed patch and everything seems fine now, not sure what caused it though. Every ash covered rock/mountain entry in the bashed patch had an error in it. I also thought DynDOLOD ignored the bashed patch but it was failing the lod generation and telling me something had errors, bashed patch is the only thing that had errors for me and patching them out fixed it, so it must have been the bashed patch for whatever reason.

I manually patched the errors out of the bashed patch and everything seems fine now, not sure what caused it though. Every ash covered rock/mountain entry in the bashed patch had an error in it. I also thought DynDOLOD ignored the bashed patch but it was failing the lod generation and telling me something had errors, bashed patch is the only thing that had errors for me and patching them out fixed it, so it must have been the bashed patch for whatever reason.

ahh the bash patch issue yeah it is not forwarding stuff properly at the moment that is why me a darth are think of creating a "Post Bash Fix" but that could cause other issues with people not having the same load order.

I did have that problem this morning. So for Now I recommend deactivating the Bash Patch when generating Dyndolod as I don't think it is required I'll had a note about then whgen i can get on to the wiki page.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

we are not using bashed patch at all... seems that it is ruining more than helps on leveled lists. Especially if using MLU.

Yeah I know you guys don't use one but the thing I like is that it merge a quite a few of our esp and leveled lists. I would rather not go through by hand and do it manually mostly because I am lazy. The second option Darth suggested is that we supply a "fixed Bash Patch" but again we run into the problem of when a mod updates we need to redo that Bash patch and different load orders.

I suppose a 3rd option is we create a new merge of the mods then end up in the bash patch and fix conflicts via the CR. This might be the easist option and I guess what you guys do on your requium guide? I will have a think about it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Have you guys tried the latest version of Wrye Bash from the second post in the development thread?

Quite a few bugs were fixed since the latest Nexus beta release.

If the issues are still present, maybe post in the thread. Maybe they can get fixed before the full release of 307.

There is also a semi-official Wrye Bash thread on AFKMods (since Bethesda.net forums are god awful).

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/38798/relz-wrye-bash-oblivion-skyrim-skyrim-se-fallout-4

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/4966-wrye-bash-all-games/

Have you guys tried the latest version of Wrye Bash from the second post in the development thread?

Quite a few bugs were fixed since the latest Nexus beta release.

If the issues are still present, maybe post in the thread. Maybe they can get fixed before the full release of 307.

no we're still using the version from Nexus i'll update and see if it is still misbehaving