SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm doing my first install of his load order and am sticking strictly to the recommended choices and want to ensure I don't make any errors.  I'm at the point of loading the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod and associated patches.  The FOMOD instructions for the Optional Mod Patches for Legacy only display the Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul patch ticked.  The installer has detected and auto-ticked The Notice Board.  Could somebody please confirm (or not) that I should untick the patch option for The Notice Board.  Thanks.

Hello people :) I just followed the guide and when I got to the Wrye Bash portion it throws this error

ubyte format requires 0 <= number <= 255
<bash.brec.ModWriter instance at 0x2849C738> LLCT B (280,)
ubyte format requires 0 <= number <= 255
<bash.brec.ModWriter instance at 0x2849C738> LLCT B (266,)

It would seem I have a mod that wants to add more than 255 entries to the lvl list. I am confused as to which mod this could be. Any solutions? Perhaps I missed something but I do not believe that I have. :/

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

I agree that Caranthir tower is a very cool player home and the whole "quest" associated with the tower doesn't try to hold your hand, which is a very refreshing. If you are a mage, it is a nice and immersive option.

Fine Caranthir Tower Reborn can stay since quite a lot of the user base like it but maybe it can be dumped to Nozzer's options install list things when he get around to creating it?

I'm doing my first install of his load order and am sticking strictly to the recommended choices and want to ensure I don't make any errors.  I'm at the point of loading the Legacy of the Dragonborn mod and associated patches.  The FOMOD instructions for the Optional Mod Patches for Legacy only display the Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul patch ticked.  The installer has detected and auto-ticked The Notice Board.  Could somebody please confirm (or not) that I should untick the patch option for The Notice Board.  Thanks.

No you don't need the notice board patch you can untick it.

aMidianBorn Book of Silence in the weapons section there are only 7 selected but the installer also has option skyforge should we ignore that one?

nope not needed.

Hello people :) I just followed the guide and when I got to the Wrye Bash portion it throws this error

ubyte format requires 0

LLCT B (280,)

ubyte format requires 0

LLCT B (266,)

It would seem I have a mod that wants to add more than 255 entries to the lvl list. I am confused as to which mod this could be. Any solutions? Perhaps I missed something but I do not believe that I have. :/

sorry i really don't know what recommend there never seen that before.

hey guys i was wondering if the was possible for the whistle from Inigo can be somehow put on the easywheel? cos having bound to X is annoy and it be more useful on the easywheel.

Edit: Scrap that just thought of a much easier way to deal with it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Which mod(s) afffect the appearance of the console?

In my last SRLE built I could get detailed info on everything I clicked at, however now that I, the console only gives me the form ID of objects, which is not very helpful. Not sure what I must tweak to get my old console back.

Which mod(s) afffect the appearance of the console?

In my last SRLE built I could get detailed info on everything I clicked at, however now that I, the console only gives me the form ID of objects, which is not very helpful. Not sure what I must tweak to get my old console back.

MFG Console - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? it actaully in the guide but recommend it for testing purposes