SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

VRAM overload shouldn't cause CTD, it'll just cause texture/mesh visual bugs or slow texture loading when traversing outdoors. AKA lots of lag, but in itself it wont cause CTDs.

I would probably try cleaning your save file and see if that resolves the CTDs. This has helped me a few times so far with this load order. But I also made a few deviations from the guide that could be causing my issues.

I'm in the process of making a Win 7 USB dongle... so I can install Win 7 instead. Anyone know if it's possible to save Skyrim, mods, savegames, MO and all their individual settings and restore them again?

Problem is my Skyrim is installed on my C: drive (which I will have to format to install Win 7). I have a 4TB backup disk though I could move stuff to - but I'm not sure if everything would work when I restored it.

I'm in the process of making a Win 7 USB dongle... so I can install Win 7 instead. Anyone know if it's possible to save Skyrim, mods, savegames, MO and all their individual settings and restore them again?

Problem is my Skyrim is installed on my C: drive (which I will have to format to install Win 7). I have a 4TB backup disk though I could move stuff to - but I'm not sure if everything would work when I restored it.

The core of the installation is in your MO folder. All the mods and the profiles are in that folder so if you backup that folder, you can restore it later. The MO folder should be like 80+ GB.

Also you have to backup you My Documents\My Games\Skyrim folder

There are the saves you are using.

I would suggest you the following.

1st make a image of you current installation with windows 10 using any disk image software, so you could get back to your current stage in case anything goes wrong.

2nd beware that some tools like Loot, Relinker, etc require additional libraries on windows 7, and that installations are sometimes tricky.

I am at work now, but I have been in that road before so if you need advice, let me know.

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

I am making a backup of the following folders:

Steamapps/common/Skyrim

Modding tools folder (with MO and all other tools)

My Documents/My Games/Skyrim

those are the ones I know about, but I also know that Windows have a nasty habit of saving various files in hidden folders and I'm not sure if I need to backup those (or if Skyrim and mods even install these hidden files).

that's OK thanks for your help. I actually completely forgot about Jaxonz Positioner.

Edit: OK so after i have moved an object is there away of finding out the XYZ Data so i edit the plugin so i don't need to have Jaxonz installed the whole time?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64048/?

This will let you use jaxonz positioner to position things how you want them then export it to a plugin that you can simoply merge into your cr patch

Edited by jdsmith2816

no The courier in his undies is definitely not right.

As for the chest that will need moving Via the creation kit. Now I have had absolutely no luck with the creation kit it crashes every single time I try to use it so what I need is for someone to move the chest to a more sensible location then send the the XYZ data so I can edit and fix in the CR for the next update (it from the Collectable and treasure merge). Best place would be to the right in between the 2 Lights at the top of the tower.

So the courier is not happening to you guys? :(

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

I am level 41 and I have played Helgen Reborn as far as 4 side quests to train the recruits (which were quite challenging and long, I must say, I was pleasantly surprised). No noticeable CTDs with that mod, the only bug is a missing texture for the redguard lady recruit. I am ignoring it and pretending she's wearing an ugly purple s&m leather dress.

The big recurring CTDs I have are when I use the crafting/enchanting/alchemy stations in the Museum safehouse, as the camera turns and the crafting menus open. Those are getting very frustrating. Some completely random CTDs in caranthir tower, while staring at a wall for example.

Other problems that have appeared overtime (I play without enb or dyndolod, just enboost, with 2gb vram, running windows10):

- the Horse menu doesn't work anymore (whatever hotkey I assigned to it). It's dead. I'm doing without it, sticking to Frost.

- Inigo couldn't mount his horse anymore (looks like the animation was broken) so I told him to ditch it (might be related to the above problem or not)

- My guy is getting bigger thanks to pumping iron, however the right side is developping while the left isn't so he looks like he has scoliosis

- The necromancers (indeed not all mages) have an explosive spell (from apocalypse?) that can get your follower(s) and your character stuck in horizontal position without anyways to fix it.

- The Gauldur quest was completely dead, couldn't be started at all (tried everything, console, finishing all 3 caves, adding the claw, the writ, the book to my inventory etc...). Not missing it really, as I have played it many times

- Have the odd object or grass floating or people slightly levitating. It's a magical world, so why not...

I think it is inevitable that glitches accumulate overtime, but I haven't noticed anything game breaking with Helgen Reborn.

Edit: Oh and Sofia is just in her underwear all the time, I am ignoring her. The courier is always decently dressed.

Edit2: Another naked one is the archeologist with the goggles (Madras?)

Edited by B00mer9

- the Horse menu doesn't work anymore (whatever hotkey I assigned to it). It's dead. I'm doing without it, sticking to Frost.

B00mer I wonder if this could be related to Relinker cos if you look at the Relinker Output Conflicts in the Left Pane you will notice it is actually overwriting Immersive Horses you could try removing these conflicts and seeing if that that helps.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

that's OK thanks for your help. I actually completely forgot about Jaxonz Positioner.

Edit: OK so after i have moved an object is there away of finding out the XYZ Data so i edit the plugin so i don't need to have Jaxonz installed the whole time?

The GetPos x (or Y, or Z) is the console command in-game.

Hello, i have one question about the "cloaks of skyrim" and "winter is coming - cloaks", in the guide is said to not use their .esp because CCO covers that, but without the .esp the cloaks will not show on the NPCs right? also, if i do need to use the .esp for that, can i merge the .esp (including WIC - Cloaks patch for CoS)?

Hello, i have one question about the "cloaks of skyrim" and "winter is coming - cloaks", in the guide is said to not use their .esp because CCO covers that, but without the .esp the cloaks will not show on the NPCs right? also, if i do need to use the .esp for that, can i merge the .esp (including WIC - Cloaks patch for CoS)?

The MCM for CCO determine whether they show up on npc's or not..

• +1 2

Edit2: Another naked one is the archeologist with the goggles (Madras?)

This was actually fixed by the unofficial Legacy patch.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

- Changed the body slot assignments of Madras’ bandoliers to maintain compatibility with some mods that were causing him to be naked.

- Have the odd object or grass floating or people slightly levitating. It's a magical world, so why not...

I notice that outside of Markath next to the fast travel carriage.

Usually saving and reloading gets rid of it for me.