SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Have you used some magic before the game crashed?

I think I had that kind of issue and went back to a previous save. I am not sure but thought a magic related script ran and stuck in the save so returning to a previous one before using any magic solved the issue although that would only be temporary imo. That made it so far.

Alkira.

Yes rune weapon, i was being chased by some gnomes after i leave a cave in falkaret. Maybe if i add the wslo from Pauls and JD guide this crash will go since those files are most sound files. i will have to make my own patch in tes5edit.

Edited by CVkiller2013

Does anyone else have an issue where aMidianBorn Steel Armor Makes Bethesda Performance Textures - Armor - Clothes - Weapons- Main File Update - BPT - Steel Boot Fix redundant?

This file is overwritten indeed. As being MO merged I haven't noticed yet.

Alkira.

ELFX - Exteriors.esp for me. I don't have that issue in my game. Do you have the exteriors esp installed as well?

I do have the ELFX - Exteriors.esp installed, it's really high up in the load order though (priority 29 which is where LOOT placed it). Would it be a load order issue? I don't see anything overwriting the mesh itself.

Edited by omgitskae

Hi. Sry for the delay with screenshot, i was busy with work, here is the link about the weird plant https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdk61baezl5guno/plant.png?dl=0

I believe that plant is from Grim grasses and that is how it supposed to look but if you don't like it you will need to find both the texture and mesh and remove if you don't like it.

Edit: Not sure what it is thou I suggest installing MFG Console https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? this will give you the Form ID and the last esp that edits that object

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I'm having this strange texture issue. This is the only place I've seen it yet but I'm still running around and testing things now that I got my new ssd.

https://youtu.be/7lilfyLCKWE

Edit: Oh and I have another issue as well related to the map instead, another texture issue, or maybe mesh? Uploading a video now.

It'll be here once it's finished processing: https://youtu.be/6xcrwpAmAsY

I have just checked my game also and i don't have the problem with the blue Place door either.

• +1 1

CVKiller hi, in regards to the strange plant found in game, as Lexy says it's from grim grass...part  of the install was to remove RBWillowherb02.nif and RBWillowherb02_hwavygrass.nif and the same for the RBwillowherb03.nifs, i have also removed the textures for these....the mod author states " If you have unpacked the BSA, delete the RBWillowherb02* and 03 nif files. Alternatively, use xEdit to drop the RBWillowherb02 and 03 density value to 0. Hope this helps

Berndaroy

2 small irritations:

1) my ã€WWLMG】Greybeard Meditation - Dynamic is not working. According to MO none of the files are being overwritten by other mods but it overwrites several others.

2) my enchanting stations are missing "something". They are glowing and pink. Not sure where to check

I know these are just minor issues, but if minor issues are showing up at the surface could there be a big issue under it? 

2 small irritations:

1) my ã€WWLMG】Greybeard Meditation - Dynamic is not working. According to MO none of the files are being overwritten by other mods but it overwrites several others.

2) my enchanting stations are missing "something". They are glowing and pink. Not sure where to check

I know these are just minor issues, but if minor issues are showing up at the surface could there be a big issue under it? 

Deleting the 2 .nif files fixed the enchanting stations.. thanks for that.

I still have problems with the WWLMG animations and now after acquiring a horse I find that the talk/loot hotkey (default: O) doesn't work either (follow/wait does). It seems as if some scripts are firing and others are not.. any ideas?

some additional information after checking some scripts via the "Save game script cleaner"

I looked up the scripts added by ã€WWLMG】Greybeard Meditation - Dynamic:

- DLC1WordWallTriggerScript

- DLC2WordWallTriggerScript

- WordWallTriggerScript

In MO these files overwrite the ones from Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm.

in the cleaner tool it tells me that the origin of the scripts are NOT from ã€WWLMG】Greybeard Meditation - Dynamic but from the original ESMs... that seems wrong (without knowing too much about scripts and the script cleaner program).