SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK guys another area i think we might need to do a bit of testing and updating is the Bash Patch. The instructions are the same as SRLE Base thus does not take into account the updated merged features of Wyre Bash Also i remember reading somewhere Sheson said not to have the bash patch activated when creating Dyndolod so testing and recommendations are need here please.

I ran DynDOLOD last week without any problem when bash patch is activated.

Dear Lexy, was looking on youtube for character creation mods, when i came upon one done by LADY LEXY, and wondered if it was you, using a variation of your name. It not important, i was just curious and you don't need to answer if too personal

Thanks Lexy

Berndaroy

Dear Lexy, was looking on youtube for character creation mods, when i came upon one done by LADY LEXY, and wondered if it was you, using a variation of your name. It not important, i was just curious and you don't need to answer if too personal

Thanks Lexy

Berndaroy

Hehe, I saw a vid days ago from the same user and I thought the same :)

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Hey guys, I need some help. I have been playing for a while now, and I am level 7. Last night I fought the first dragon, and I think it was pretty easy this time. Also the combat so far is not that hard as I thought it would be:

I am using just one companion (sofia), but also I found this spell that summons a dead skeleton who had helped me a lot in my combats. Also for the dragon fight I took with me a Toccata because I was fearing the difficulty. But that was not the case...

I have the game in adept also feedly dragons in hardcore.

What can you guys suggest to me? This is my very first playthrough of the game so I don't know what is coming next or how the others dragons will behave.

Should I drop tocatta from now on, or is the game start to become harder eventually?

Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Edited by johanlh

I doubt it since Lady Lexy the youtuber is American and DarkLadyLexy is a Brit. Am actually subscribed to Lady Lexy, she does more than just Skyrim stuff.

Johan, try upping the overall difficulty from adept. 

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

Thanks Lexy

Berndaroy

No she is not me if anyone is curious the Dark lady part of my username is in reference to the Dark Lady of the Sith (yes I am a sad Star Wars fan too) and my actual name is Lexy or more precise Alexandra (but Darth calls me Lexy so it has stuck).

Nozzer yes i am a Brit (actually Scottish) and I think you'll find LADY LEXY the youtuber is actually Canadian and not American (it like calling a Tasmanian an Aussie or a Kiwi an Aussie).

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Was just thinking how nice it would be if there were guides of this caliber for Oblivion and Fallout 4.  Every time I try modding those 2 games, something always goes wrong, and I just lack the knowledge and patience to find what is wrong.  You guys have all done an amazing job on this guide, especially with the sheer number of mods to install.  I tip my virtual hat to you!

Joe

Edit: Just to be clear, not asking/saying you guys should do one for those 2 games... was just more of a "thinking out loud" type of comment.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

You Hunger got a big update to v2.0.

Complete re-write of the mod...might cause some issues. Author recommends not using the new version on existing saves. Farms and fields will be almost barren as well...

[spoiler=Changelog]-Mod completely redone from scratch
-Added Hearthfire support.
-Falskaar and Wyrmstooth dropped from latest version (will become seperate patches).
-Non disabled foods/drinks are located in more logical and harder to reach places compared to previous versions
-The amount of disabled food and drink is now based on location (based on wealth) with variations based on population and item type.
-Most food and drinks not pinned down to a market stall in exterior locations are now disabled.
-Market stalls aren't doing so well either.
-Re enabled salmon and mammoth cheese in areas that didn't make any sense being disabled.
-About 83% of crops disabled (leek, cabbage, potato, gourd, wheat, ash yam.
-Food types available for placed food is now based on location.
-Extensive leveled list changes. Merchants sell only what you see and food in barrels and sacks are nonexistant.
-Domesticated animals disabled except one of each type in an area. All domesticated animals disabled in specific areas.

v1.3.1 is still available in the "Old Versions" files, though.

Edit: Also, any reason we don't use the Falskaar or Moon and Star patches?

Looking at that, I think we'll stay with the old version for now. Mainly cause I don't want to have to deal with possible CR issues for one and secondly I tend to wait after big version changes, just till it settles down and is robust.  We'll look at upgrading that one later when it's settled and all nailed down.

And this time I KNOW the records that are in those patches are in the CR.

OK guys another area i think we might need to do a bit of testing and updating is the Bash Patch. The instructions are the same as SRLE Base thus does not take into account the updated merged features of Wyre Bash Also i remember reading somewhere Sheson said not to have the bash patch activated when creating Dyndolod so testing and recommendations are need here please.

Hi everyone,

I have re-do the Bashed Patch (BP) checking all the options from "Merge Patches" to "Leveled Lists". Impressions/ comments so far:

- inserted mid-game (level 44) the game didn't crash thus no error on the Bashed Patch confirmed in xEdit;

- there are some conflicts in xEdit but rather not with the CRs yet I still have records to look at but nothing critical (I would have crashed at loading otherwise);

- not sure how the BP interacts with the CRs and merged patches, is even xEdit enough to get an idea, my knowledge is still limited in there;

- how to test in-game to identify potential issues that I don't know unless playing the game normally and note any strange thing but I will have to switch from this "new" BP to the "old" and compare which will take time.

So far it works well although I would need other directions to where to look at in-game and identify the issues I may/might encounter.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira