SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Makes sense. I think the new version is a downgrade, myself. It seems like the re-written version would be too hardcore.

Thanks, Nozzer.

I agree it's more hardcore, but I'm going to be using it. I'm such a freakin hoarder that I end up with more food than my local grocery store.  :P

Makes sense. I think the new version is a downgrade, myself. It seems like the re-written version would be too hardcore.

Thanks, Nozzer.

I agree on this. Food should be difficult to come by when you are low level and lack of septim. Once you are mighty Dragonborn, you should not be too struggle with food anymore. Just my opinion.

Hello guys! Last night I made a test, I put deadly dragons in hardcore and let sofia, the guards and Irleth fight alone against the dragon... and it was defeated without my participation. I did the same test for insane settings and again, the first dragon was beaten up. is this the way the game should be? Or the next dragons will be more difficult.

I found this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73224/?

Anyone has experience with it?

The funny thing is I haven't been able to pick the knife you need to restore the tree in whiterun. I can't remember the name, it is very close to Helgen. Because the mages there kick my... every time I try. So I think the game will have encounters hard for me.

Regards

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys! Last night I made a test, I put deadly dragons in hardcore and let sofia, the guards and Irleth fight alone against the dragon... and it was defeated without my participation. I did the same test for insane settings and again, the first dragon was beaten up. is this the way the game should be? Or the next dragons will be more difficult.

I found this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73224/?

Anyone has experience with it?

The funny thing is I haven't been able to pick the knife you need to restore the tree in whiterun. I can't remember the name, it is very close to Helgen. Because the mages there kick my... every time I try. So I think the game will have encounters hard for me.

Regards

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

this used to part of the Original SRLE Extended guide but was eventually dropped of the LOTD Version in favor of Diverse Dragons and people kept moaning how it made dragons impossible and slowed down progression to much as you had to be at least level 15 before you faced the first one.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

That mod can make dragons tougher for sure.

Another issue is that the game difficulty doesn't affect followers, so they can sometimes be pretty OP compared to the player, especially at the beginning and with standalone ones like Sofia.

What I do is use xEdit to lower their minimum starting level down to 1 and have their level mult based on my level to 1.0. (This is for followers such as Arissa, Inigo, Sofia, Vilja etc.)

This can help mitigate them taking over fights somewhat.

• +1 1

Another issue is that the game difficulty doesn't affect followers, so they can sometimes be pretty OP compared to the player, especially at the beginning and with standalone ones like Sofia.

What I do is use xEdit to lower their minimum starting level down to 1 and have their level mult based on my level to 1.0. (This is for followers such as Arissa, Inigo, Sofia, Vilja etc.)

Thanks for the tip. Can you specify the record names that need to be edited in xEdit?

That's a great idea, SJ. I've used Ashien's Cursed Rings in the past to weaken followers, but your solution is a lot more elegant.

I'm definitely going to try this out.

this used to part of the Original SRLE Extended guide but was eventually dropped of the LOTD Version in favor of Diverse Dragons and people kept moaning how it made dragons impossible and slowed down progression to much as you had to be at least level 15 before you faced the first one.

Oh, interesting.

I found this mod  that could help with the difficulty of that mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8324/?

I will try it tonigh.

On the topic of dragons, I had an issue where the first dragon (the one at the tower) was nearly impossible. I had to cheese it using the tower and it took about 45 minutes to kill with about another hour of dying horribly to it trying to figure out a strategy.

I was playing a mage character and used ice spells after fire ones were miserably weak.