SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

for some reason the WWLMG - Word Wall Learning More Glorious doesn't do anything for me.. my character just stands there... (I do get the shout though).

have you by any chance deactivated the mod post merge?

Oh, interesting.

I found this mod  that could help with the difficulty of that mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8324/?

I will try it tonigh.

beware there are actually a number of Conflicts with AAE and EMD that will be resolved also the patch you point is for SSE so wont work on the 32 Bit version.

have you by any chance deactivated the mod post merge?

No.. it's still enabled (no esp files in the folder though).

2ndly I tried to open my entire install in TES5EDIT and it threw an error saying ASIS.ESP expected bashed patch as master (in my load order ASIS is just above bashed patch).. could this have any correlation?

No.. it's still enabled (no esp files in the folder though).

2ndly I tried to open my entire install in TES5EDIT and it threw an error saying ASIS.ESP expected bashed patch as master (in my load order ASIS is just above bashed patch).. could this have any correlation?

ah that mod just has scripts (thought it was 【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious that does get merged) then it just sounds like for some reason the scripts aren't firing. not sure what to recommend.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

ah that mod just has scripts (thought it was ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious that does get merged) then it just sounds like for some reason the scripts aren't firing. not sure what to recommend.

Yeah make sure you don't have another mod overwriting the scripts.

On the topic of dragons, I had an issue where the first dragon (the one at the tower) was nearly impossible. I had to cheese it using the tower and it took about 45 minutes to kill with about another hour of dying horribly to it trying to figure out a strategy.

I was playing a mage character and used ice spells after fire ones were miserably weak.

What level were you? I had the same situation but when I tried that dragon at level 2

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

For Advanced Adversary Encounters, what do you guys think of SirJesto's AAE Fixes Patch? Found on the main AAE page or on SirJesto's AAE Patches page.

Dated 30th October, 2016; whereas the AAE Merged Patch for SRLE Extended Legacy is dated 11th October, 2016. Therefore I assume it is not included in the merge.

Edit: Maybe this is another merged into the CR thing. I really should just finish the guide and examine the stuff in xEdit before I post more suggestions...

I might have made a mistake in the following step:

[sRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution]

A copy of SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution SubGuide can be found HERE

Special thanks too paul666root for sorting out and looking at the CR Subguide.

CORE
 SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution - 1.44 - by Darth_mathias, DarkladyLexy and Nozzer66

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution

Mod Notes: This patch tries to resolve mods conflicts within this guide.

Post Installation: Sort Masters In TES5Edit

I sorted masters on all plugins and not just the Conflict Resolution - was this wrong, and if so - what do I do? :D