SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok game is running well, except when i try to choose the solitude start with Dyndolod active.  Crash fixes throws me this error.  "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x6885A, base form ID: 0x1CD87 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons."  Forum search turned up a problem similar that was fixed by re-installing stunning statues and making sure the subdirectory of meshes for no snow under the roof was correct.  I did that, and re ran dyndolod.  still getting same crash. 

EDIT.  Checking in tes5edit.   The first form id is solitude exterior, from main skyrim esm and USLEEP.  the base form id is referenced by skyrim esm, landscapes merged, and dyndolod esp.  it is referencing a mesh from Real roads.  should i reinstall real roads? rerun texgen.exe? or both?  new to dyndolod so kind of lost here.

Is the mesh it's referencing actually present in real roads? If not, reinstall and look again.

Hi Paul,

BPT_Draugr_Armor_2K in made redundant by "DRAUGR"

Is this correct? 

The 2 files from BPT_Draugr_Armor_2K are overwritten by DRAUGR indeed making it redundant. I've personnally kept the "femalearmor.dds" file from BPT (better quality imo) and have hidden the one in DRAUGR mod (although I could have deleted it).

Alkira.

Darth was meant to add this but guess he forgot so i have done it.

Updates:

LotD Ptch --> 1.4

LotD Patch Central - various patches

FYI, besides the LotD Unofficial Fix Patch going to v1.4, the various patches rayhne mentions do affect SR:LE Extended LotD.

The Snazzy Furniture patch was updated to v1.5.5, and the Helgen Reborn patch (currently merged in the SR:LE LotD patches) was updated to v1.1.

Besides that, Cutting Room Floor was updated to v2.0.5. I have edited the guide to reflect the new version number for CRF.

FYI, besides the LotD Unofficial Fix Patch going to v1.4, the various patches rayhne mentions do affect SR:LE Extended LotD.

The Snazzy Furniture patch was updated to v1.5.5, and the Helgen Reborn patch (currently merged in the SR:LE LotD patches) was updated to v1.1.

Besides that, Cutting Room Floor was updated to v2.0.5. I have edited the guide to reflect the new version number for CRF.

CRF update was just meshes so no CR changes needed there.  Not sure about the lotd ones.

The 2 files from BPT_Draugr_Armor_2K are overwritten by DRAUGR indeed making it redundant. I've personnally kept the "femalearmor.dds" file from BPT (better quality imo) and have hidden the one in DRAUGR mod (although I could have deleted it).

Alkira.

Darth was meant to add this but guess he forgot so i have done it.

Should we also remove textures\actors\draugr\armor.dds? That is the other file from BPT Draugr Armor that is being overridden by Kajuan's Draugr.

Edit: And what about the associated normal maps (the "_n" files)? Kajuan's Draugr overrides the ones from BPT Animals and Creatures.

I'm planning on doing another play through, but am waiting for new mods to be added, just to see what gets added and what I can have fun playing with.  Got Mass Effect: Andromeda and Witcher 3 to play first though, so will be awhile till I get around to Skyrim, but am still VERY excited to see the new additions!

Hey folks,

For Heavy Armory, shouldn't we be using the True Weapons version of the .esp? (i.e. Download the main file, and overwrite the .esp with the True Weapons optional file.) We do use the True Weapons and Armor option with WAF.

Also, is there a reason that we don't use the SIC option for Enhanced Blood Textures?

Should we also remove textures\actors\draugr\armor.dds? That is the other file from BPT Draugr Armor that is being overridden by Kajuan's Draugr.

Edit: And what about the associated normal maps (the "_n" files)? Kajuan's Draugr overrides the ones from BPT Animals and Creatures.

There are only 2 files in BPT_Draugr_Armor being overwritten by Kajuan's DRAUGR mod. I decided to hide the female armor file from DRAUGR which is of lower quality imo but to keep the armor file from BPT. Not doing something like that makes BPT_Draugr_Armor redundant (its 2 files being overwritten by DRAUGR).

Alkira.