SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Anyone had the very specific issue with Taarie (high elf who runs the solitude clothes shop). When I speak to her the very first time I seem to get 2 message boxes "Test Message 1" and "Test Message 2" - haven't tried it for a while but it happened at least twice.

Happened to me several times as well during my long play. Never bothered to look into it

I noticed that not all the installed mods appeared in the MCM, whenever I start a new game with this pack.

Noticeable, the menu of Immersive College of Winterhold was reliably missing every time.

I guess that all the mods starting at the same time can "clog the system"?

This can easily be fixed by using a console command.

Because I'm surely not the only one with this problem, I suggest adding this fix to the guide, maybe at the beginning of the section with the MCM settings.

Start the game and wait for all the mods to load, ~30 seconds or until you no longer get notifications in the upper left corner of the screen.

Open the console and type

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Again wait for about 30 seconds or until you no longer get notifications.

Change MCM settings according to the guide.

• +1 1

I've reached the Mod Merging section of the guide and there are some preliminary settings needed, STEP 6 can't be completed.

6. Setup as per SRLE Base Instructions which can be found HERE.

The link in the step refers to Neovalens SRLE Merge Plugins Standalone settings.. but the images are gone and thus they can't been seen :S

I've reached the Mod Merging section of the guide and there are some preliminary settings needed, STEP 6 can't be completed.

The link in the step refers to Neovalens SRLE Merge Plugins Standalone settings.. but the images are gone and thus they can't been seen :S

I am at work right now, so I don't have access to the images, but mostly the changes are at the last tab, where it says something like integration.

You have to set there the path to MO, Papyrous compiler, etc

I found this in the FO4 guide for merge plugins:

2g7rW4D.png

It is the same setup (but for Skyrim instead of FO4)

Also you have to set the output folder to be the MO mods folder:

czPOYwS.png

But I am pretty sure the Extract BSAs shouldn't be checked 

Edited by johanlh

Thank you. I have it on my PC, should i use it?

I would try first stick to guide as much as posibble. Then when you see everything is working OK, try adding your own mods. However, if that is only textures and meshes I don't see any harm.

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

You can also watch this video from GamerPoet (from the Merging Plugin mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905 )

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I might have encountered a small error in the guide:

In the main install guide we're told to:

# copy and paste ONLY rdo__sofia.esp to Mod Organizer\mods\Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

In the Mod Merge guide we're told to merge these files:

• RDO - CACO Patch.esp RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches
  • RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • rdo__sofia.esp (RDO - Patches)

but rdo_sofia.esp is not in the RDO - Patches folder but now in the main RDO folder.. so which is it?

I might have encountered a small error in the guide:

In the main install guide we're told to:

# copy and paste ONLY rdo__sofia.esp to Mod Organizer\mods\Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

In the Mod Merge guide we're told to merge these files:

• RDO - CACO Patch.esp RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches
  • RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • rdo__sofia.esp (RDO - Patches)

but rdo_sofia.esp is not in the RDO - Patches folder but now in the main RDO folder.. so which is it?

those are old instructions you don't need to copy and paste rdo__sofia.esp anywhere now just leave in it's original mod and do the merge.