SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I might have encountered a small error in the guide:

In the main install guide we're told to:

# copy and paste ONLY rdo__sofia.esp to Mod Organizer\mods\Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

In the Mod Merge guide we're told to merge these files:

• RDO - CACO Patch.esp RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches
  • RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • rdo__sofia.esp (RDO - Patches)

but rdo_sofia.esp is not in the RDO - Patches folder but now in the main RDO folder.. so which is it?

Rdo__sofia comes in another mod, as far as I remember is a pack with with many patches but we only use the sofia's one

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

yes, but we also have an addon with the rest of the RDO patches. Should this addon have been MO Merged with the main RDO? and should I Merge Plugins while rdo_sofia.esp is in the main RDO folder (thus copying all the main RDO files to the merge)...

This is a confusing step that needs to be made clearer.

yes, but we also have an addon with the rest of the RDO patches. Should this addon have been MO Merged with the main RDO? and should I Merge Plugins while rdo_sofia.esp is in the main RDO folder (thus copying all the main RDO files to the merge)...

This is a confusing step that needs to be made clearer.

Follow darklady advice, let Sofia's patch esp in its own mod. And the main RDO should keep active after the merge. You only deactivate the mods which esps has been merged.

If you can send pics of how is the file tree of your mods, I could give you a more exact advice.

That's what I've done now as Darklady has just updated the guide with a somewhat easier to understand solution.

Another small error in the Merge Plugins guide:

Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Snazzy Overhaul Patches Only.
2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following esps into this new folder:
SFCO - CRF Patch.esp
SFCO - ELFX Patch.esp
SFCO - CCF Patch.esp
SFCO - Immersive College of Winterhold Patch.esp
SFCO - Alternate Start Patch.esp
SFCO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
SFCO - Arthmoor's Villages Patch.esp
SFCO - 3DNPC Patch.esp
SFCO - LotD Patch.esp
3. Once this is done activate Snazzy Overhaul Patches Only and do the merge.

There are no SFCO - LotD Patch.esp in the archive.. I guess this is from an earlier version?

after further investigation:

The SFCO - LotD Patch.esp IS in the archive, but it's not installed if using the mentioned steps in the main guide.

Should I copy the esp file directly instead? and if so, remember to update the guide to comply as well :P

SFCO - LotD Patch should of been downloaded when you download Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central and installed as a separate mod since it is as optional file this mod you need to merge

just for clarification for everyone:

Main Mod + Updates + Hotfixes are all one mod (e.g MO Merge)

Optional Files = is separate or own mod in MO.

Miscellaneous files=  separate or own mod in MO.

this has always been the way with SRLE cos it used to get updated daily when Neo was doing stuff regularly thus made sense and we have stick with that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 2

SFCO - LotD Patch should of been downloaded when you download Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central and installed as a separate mod since it is as optional file this mod you need to merge

just for clarification for everyone:

Main Mod + Updates + Hotfixes are all one mod (e.g MO Merge)

Optional Files = is separate or own mod in MO.

Miscellaneous files= separate or own mod in MO.

this has always been the way with SRLE cos it used too get update Daily when Neo was doing stuff regularly thus made sense and we have stick with that.

It would be nice to have this small text at the beginning of the guide as well ;)

oops... after even further checking.. I can see that I've already installed the SCFO Lotd patch :S  I was only looking in the snazzy folder... stupid me :D

It would be nice to have this small text at the beginning of the guide as well ;)

definately. That would have been a huge help for me.

oops... after even further checking.. I can see that I've already installed the SCFO Lotd patch :S  I was only looking in the snazzy folder... stupid me :D

definitely. That would have been a huge help for me.

Done.

• +1 1

Regarding this step:

Trees and Flora Merged

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Trees and Flora esps.

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
Grim Grass.esp
Grim Grass Verdant patch.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

Files to merge:

• SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • fallentreebridges.esp
  • Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  • Unique Grasses.esp
  • Grim Grass.esp
  • Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
  • Grim Grass Verdant patch.esp
  • SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

Merge name:

• --- Trees and Flora Merged

Filename:

• Trees and Flora Merged.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly After Immersive Fallen Trees Mod.

I'm guessing I should NOT disable the included mods (as per the guide for Merge Plugins) in the left pane as they still have meshes and textures?

Regarding this step:

Trees and Flora Merged

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Trees and Flora esps.

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

Unique Flowers & Plants.esp

Unique Grasses.esp

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp

Grim Grass.esp

Grim Grass Verdant patch.esp

SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

Files to merge:

• SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • fallentreebridges.esp
  • Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  • Unique Grasses.esp
  • Grim Grass.esp
  • Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
  • Grim Grass Verdant patch.esp
  • SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

Merge name:

• --- Trees and Flora Merged

Filename:

• Trees and Flora Merged.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly After Immersive Fallen Trees Mod.

I'm guessing I should NOT disable the included mods (as per the guide for Merge Plugins) in the left pane as they still have meshes and textures?

No you don't. That's the reason only the esps are moved to another "container", so you can deactivate it in MO. But the meshes have to kept active.

I want to improve the guide on this aspect to be more newbie friendly, because I had a hard time with that particular section too :)

Regarding this step:

That is correct.

I would even suggest not to uncheck the mods whether the Merge Plugins does integrate the resources or not to be safe. Nozzer already talked about that some time ago.

Alkira. 

Edited by Alkira
  • +1 1

That is correct.

I would even suggest not to uncheck the mods whether the Merge Plugins does integrate the resources or not to be safe. Nozzer already talked about that some time ago.

Alkira.

He said he never disables mods in MO, but he move the esps to optional.

What I do, it is that I checked the conflicts tab to be sure all the files are overwritten for the merged plugin mod. There should be only one file not conflicting (which is the esp already merged)

It if not, then I move the esp yo optional and let the mod active to keep the meshes and textures or whatever file required that won't be at the merged plugin mod.

[Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD]

CORE
 Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD - 1.7 - by perseid9

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - RealisticRoomRental-Basic

Mod Notes: This mod overhauls inns and taverns in Skyrim. Local prices for room rentals, multi-night stays, bathing facilities, safe storage, etc.

LOOT Metadata Update Required:

RealisticRoomRental.esp - Load After EmbersHD.esp, Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

[EDIT]

Cannot be done as EmbersHD.esp has been merged into Landscape and Environment Merge.esp in a previous step. Please advice :)

[Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD]

CORE
 Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD - 1.7 - by perseid9

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - RealisticRoomRental-Basic

Mod Notes: This mod overhauls inns and taverns in Skyrim. Local prices for room rentals, multi-night stays, bathing facilities, safe storage, etc.

LOOT Metadata Update Required:

RealisticRoomRental.esp - Load After EmbersHD.esp, Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

[EDIT]

Cannot be done as EmbersHD.esp has been merged into Landscape and Environment Merge.esp in a previous step. Please advice :)

that shouldn't be a problem it should naturally be in the correct place.