SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Alkira, hi...yeah you are right on that. My grammar is poor tonight, you don't bathe in a waterfall as much as shower in a waterfall

Berndaroy

No worries...Was only a comment on what you've just said earlier. Something I've noticed from playing the game and showering under some conditions as the waterfall needed to being recognized by the bathing mod script as a place where it is actually possible to take a shower when the "I am drenched" notification appears.

Alkira.

I don't know how often it has to be said that this guide is quite comprehensive and will take a good amount of space.

If it's bothering you for space, then check the output of the merge folder. Ensure that the hair textures and meshes from KS are in that folder. If so you can untick the original mod.

I meant my suggestion is about puting a note at the end of the merge instruction.

something like: if you want to save some disk space, you can uninstall KS Hairdos Renewal after the merge, this way you will save almost 3 gb.

Regards

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Well, no, cause if I did it for one, I'd have to do it for all. It's just adding more words to the guide. It's an established modding procedure after using Merge Plugins to check whatever's in the output is a sum of all the inputs. ::):

My personal choice is to not untick stuff, as is mentioned in the thread before and can be found if looked for. (And to be honest, is probably outdated on my part now... But I'm just an old fossil, stick in the mud) But in the case you've mentioned above, feel free to uncheck anything after you've ensured the merge copied all assets over.

Hodegar hi, that is my understanding though i will defer to wiser heads. Never had a problem doing this though...also keep a log of those mods just in case you need to refer back to what was merged or rerun bash patch..again there may be easier ways to this but this is what i do

Berndaroy PS by hidden i assume you mean move esp's into optional folder

Once I create the bashed patch can i set all esp files that were merged into it to hidden in the left pane of MO so they are not still visible in right pane?

Some plugins have only some data merged into the BP and appear in a green square in Wrye Bash though. Maybe would be wise to post the question in the WB forum directly.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira