SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Alphakay hi! If I'm reading you correctly and if you still have Race Compatibility mod in your load order(i still do, as i have a custom player race that needs it)...first open the link (Here) which will take you to the mod author of UndeathClassicalLichdom cleaning instructions, on making all three play nicely together. Follow his steps on removing records and step 4 will tell you to clean/sort masters to remove the dependency of Race Compatibility mod as a master from Immersive Lichdom, if you are going to remove the Race Compatibility mod Dependency. The alternative to that(removing master dependency) if you do not have Race Compatibility mods as with this guide, would be then to first open Wyre bash and find Immersive Lichdom right click on it and at the top of the new menu ->create a dummy esp(of Race Compatability). Activate the dummy esp in right pane of MO, ensure it loads before Undeath, Immersive Lichdom, Classical Lichdom, run tes5edit. When open, select Classical Lichdom only(it will load the other mods required) and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOUND IN(Here). Hope that might clear it for you ::):

Edited by berndaroy

@LordOfLA: it seems you are very stubborn, you confuse causes and consequences and make statement which are totally wrong (especially the one about ExpandSystemMemoryx64) that can be easily verified if you do some search on Boris' forum.

I'm happy that you can do nothing for me, because i don't ask about it. I only correct your false statement.

I ensure you that my guide is used by some people that you seems to trust ;)

Question - unless I am missing something - here is the description for fixing Undeath and its "expansions"

1. Load Wrye Bash Right click on the Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create a fake empty esp for the Master you are missing and place it into the overwrite folder).
  2. Activate this newly created new dummy plugin in the Right Pane of Mod Organizer.
  3. Load TES5edit with only Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp Selected wait until backgound [sic] loader has finished.
  4. Now clean Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp as per Mod Authors instructions found HERE
  5. Once the mods [sic] has been cleaned you should able to delete the dummy plugin.

If you load TES5Edit with only Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp, per instruction 3, it will load the main Undeath.esp, but it will not load UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp, and thus a major part of the instructions in the link cannot be followed.  If you load Classical Lichdom, it will load all three.  I am assuming this is what was meant?  Or does one need to do the Undeath Immersive part, close out of TES5Edit, then reopen it and do the Undeath/Undeath Classical fix (which isn't how the instructions say to do it at all)?

Can someone please a) tell me where I'm going wrong, or b) change the description if I'm not?

The way I do it I would clean each esp separately. 1st clean Undeath as per Mod authors guide save and exit then clean Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp as per Mod authors guide save and exit then load up UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp and clean as per mod author guide.

Now you could if you wanted to clean all the esps at the same time ie in one xedit session it just a matter a personal preference. i like my way longer but I find it easier for me it just a matter od doing what work best for you.

by the end of it you need to have cleaned 3 esps:

Undeath.esp

Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp

UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp

@LordOfLA: it seems you are very stubborn, you confuse causes and consequences and make statement which are totally wrong (especially the one about ExpandSystemMemoryx64) that can be easily verified if you do some search on Boris' forum.

I'm happy that you can do nothing for me, because i don't ask about it. I only correct your false statement.

I ensure you that my guide is used by some people that you seems to trust ;)

I've done my own research and worked in collaboration with others. My information is not false, yours however is. We can bounce around like this forever though, so I'll leave folks to read my posts and make up their own mind.

Alphakay hi! If I'm reading you correctly and if you still have Race Compatibility mod in your load order(i still do, as i have a custom player race that needs it)...first open the link (Here) which will take you to the mod author of UndeathClassicalLichdom cleaning instructions, on making all three play nicely together. Follow his steps on removing records and step 4 will tell you to clean/sort masters to remove the dependency of Race Compatibility mod as a master from Immersive Lichdom, if you are going to remove the Race Compatibility mod Dependency. The alternative to that(removing master dependency) if you do not have Race Compatibility mods as with this guide, would be then to first open Wyre bash and find Immersive Lichdom right click on it and at the top of the new menu ->create a dummy esp(of Race Compatability). Activate the dummy esp in right pane of MO, ensure it loads before Undeath, Immersive Lichdom, Classical Lichdom, run tes5edit. When open, select Classical Lichdom only(it will load the other mods required) and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOUND IN(Here). Hope that might clear it for you ::):

Thank you, berndaroy.  I do not have Race Compatibility in my load order (yet, at least - if it is a SRLE mod I haven't gotten that far down yet), and I understand thanks to some help how to do the business with making the temporary bashed patch, etc.  I was referring to the fact that the instructions on the SRLE page say to select Immersive Lichdom only, when I was thinking, as you are confirming here, that Classical Lichdom is the one to select.  Alternatively, one could clean one-at-a-time, like DarkLexyLady said, but that option isn't what's presented in the instructions either.  My intent was to find out if I was doing it wrong (as DarkLexyLady and your answers seem to indicate I was not) or, if I was not wrong, to have a moderator amend the yellowtext description for that mod in the SRLE page for clarity/accuracy.

Alphakay no problem, if you are following this guide then Race Compatibility isn't used and why the dependence needs to be removed from Immersive Lichdom....i merely addressed it for those who may still be. As for changing the instructions on the guide that will be for Lexy or Nozzer to address...Lexy's way is probably better, less chance of mistakes taking place...any way hope all works out for you

Thank you, berndaroy.  I do not have Race Compatibility in my load order (yet, at least - if it is a SRLE mod I haven't gotten that far down yet), and I understand thanks to some help how to do the business with making the temporary bashed patch, etc.  I was referring to the fact that the instructions on the SRLE page say to select Immersive Lichdom only, when I was thinking, as you are confirming here, that Classical Lichdom is the one to select.  Alternatively, one could clean one-at-a-time, like DarkLexyLady said, but that option isn't what's presented in the instructions either.  My intent was to find out if I was doing it wrong (as DarkLexyLady and your answers seem to indicate I was not) or, if I was not wrong, to have a moderator amend the yellowtext description for that mod in the SRLE page for clarity/accuracy.

Well yes it is generic so I could add a bit more detail to it thing is this I never expected complete novices to follow this guide as it quite advance but it is good to hear about these things as it make me think about things I usually don't thinking about. Once you've installed it a few times you end up running on autopilot.

Fun things - SkyUi Show Slots version 2.33 is taken down.  So it's harder to use a version that works with Frostfall.  Bah.

I think I still have the download for the 2.33 - just the whole situation in which somehow, you can't have both Frostfall data and armor slots showing at the same time properly is annoying.  >.<

So do you still see the exposure meter and stuff with the current version of Show Slots?  Or I suppose you can see warmth and coverage in the MCM if you have to...?

And what about the Show Slots makes the Frostfall Skyui patch freak out?  Could someone good at modding fix it, or is it something one of the authors has to do?

Edited by Minoke

I've noticed for some of the automatic installers (FOMOD I think is the term?) there are options for patches of mods that are in the SRLE modlist, but the instructions on the SRLE page tell users not to choose them when using the FOMOD.

For example, in Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2, the "Compatibility Patches - Part 2" window has patches for Deadly Dragons, Deadly Spell Impacts, Enhanced Blood Textures, and more, but the SRLE page says to select none.

Why is this?  Is there a general reason why not to choose those sorts of patches, or does it vary case-by-case/patch-by-patch?

Edited by alphakay1488

I've noticed for some of the automatic installers (FOMOD I think is the term?) there are options for patches of mods that are in the SRLE modlist, but the instructions on the SRLE page tell users not to choose them when using the FOMOD.

For example, in Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2, the "Compatibility Patches - Part 2" window has patches for Deadly Dragons, Deadly Spell Impacts, Enhanced Blood Textures, and more, but the SRLE page says to select none.

Why is this?  Is there a general reason why not to choose those sorts of patches, or does it vary case-by-case/patch-by-patch?

I can't speak for Darth, Lexy and co., but I would assume it is because the changes are already included in the Conflict Resolution patch provided at the end of the guide.