SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

For Skyrim Flora Overhaul, I see there are two Main Files and two optional files to download - my question is regarding one of the main files, "SFO Billboards for v2.5b".  It is not an update or hotfix, so barring special instructions I know to leave it as its own mod (not merged with another), but I cannot find it in Darth's modlist - only two mods with the term "billboards", 246-248 have the other three from the guide but SFO Billboards is absent, and no mods with "SFO".

How ought I to incorporate the "SFO Billboards for v2.5b" file into my SRLEELotD build?

Edited by alphakay1488

First: Just want to say thank you so, so much for this guide. I've learned tons about modding just by following it and doing my best to understand why I'm being asked to do things in these specific manners. It's really just perfect.

If we're still taking thoughts about additional mods to include, I'd love to see Immersive Jewelry added. It includes Gemling Queen Jewelry, so perhaps it could replace that spot in the install order. There's a patch for it in the LotD patch collection FOMOD installer, which removes septim weight and reverses some of the stranger ingot renames. From there it'd simply be a matter of ensuring their revamped jewelry enchanting system (certain enchants stronger on certain gems/metals) doesn't butt heads with Summermyst, and perhaps a glance over the various container types in the CR to ensure the leveled lists use Immersive Jewelry's pools (e.g. Dwemer chests contain Dwemer jewelry) rather than the generic ones.

If that's not something you guys are interested in, I totally understand. But if it is, I just... thought I'd toss those thoughts in, in case they help. ^^ For what it's worth, I'm playing with this setup in my own game (replace Gemling Queen with IJ, add CR to the container types; not sure on Summermyst yet), and it's working fine. I think it plays really well with Scarcity, too, so you don't get just inundated with expensive jewelry that renders septims worthless.

Thank you again for this guide!

Edited by AyaJulia

For Skyrim Flora Overhaul, I see there are two Main Files and two optional files to download - my question is regarding one of the main files, "SFO Billboards for v2.5b".  It is not an update or hotfix, so barring special instructions I know to leave it as its own mod (not merged with another), but I cannot find it in Darth's modlist - only two mods with the term "billboards", 246-248 have the other three from the guide but SFO Billboards is absent, and no mods with "SFO".

How ought I to incorporate the "SFO Billboards for v2.5b" file into my SRLEELotD build?

Same for the two optional files on [unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement]

For the Darkwater Crossing mod, it lists a fix only needed if one has some mods that are no longer on the Nexus (well, they are, under The Care Taker, but that's neither here nor there).  Is there any reason that is mentioned, since the Spice of Life mods aren't part of SRLEELotD?  I mean, Darth doesn't mention fixes that are needed for other mods that aren't part of SRLEELotD . . .

Under [The Eyes Of Beauty], for the TES5Edit cleaning instructions, please add a step.

Between "Right-click TheEyesofBeauty.esp>"Worldspace" and select "Remove"."
and
"Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK]."

stating that when a popup appears asking "Are you sure you want to permanently remove GRUP Top "World" and all other records it contains?" to click "Yes".