SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Seems that the latest version of Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul conflicts with Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled.

There is no list of places to catch a carriage to, the only driver that has is the one in Riverwood, and he only lists Whiterun.

When I move Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled to be below Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul, all places are available.

Has anyone else found this?

I have spotted the conflict in xedit so I'll forward that into the TEST CR for now.

Edit: Have updated the TEST CR so grab it and it let me know if it fixes the problem.

I updated Classical Lichdom to 4.65, which is the latest balance patch.

Btw DarkSexyLady the latest version of Classical Lichdom has its own ordinator patch. The Immersive Lichdom patch linked in the guide wont work as version 4.0+ reworks the perk tree, adding 7 new perks and reshuffling everything. 

The new ordinator patch esp has a different filename from the old UIL/UCL patch, so the guide would have to be updated to say as such. The old UIL patch can be disabled with no ill effects, since the esp only has one record (which modifies avconjuration)

OK so we don't need the Ordinator patch now?

I have spotted the conflict in xedit so I'll forward that into the TEST CR for now.

Edit: Have updated the TEST CR so grab it and it let me know if it fixes the problem.

OK so we don't need the Ordinator patch now?

You still need a ordinator patch, but you need to download the updated one which has a different esp name than the old immersive lichdom patch. This is because the new versions of classical lichdom overhauls the Immersive Lichdom perk tree.

The old ImmersiveLichdom-ClassicalLichdom patch can be uninstalled.

Edited by ConnerRia

so i am stumped by this one loaded my game after a week of not playing haven't changed anything on my playthrough install but now all my followers are walking a snails pace.

I have tried dismissing them and rehiring them and they are still walking at the same pace i currently have Sofia, Toccata, Inigo and Anum-La

Edit: looks like going back 1 save fixed the issue.

Many mods in the mod list have "Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s)" text.  I was mistakenly installing them normally and then just deleting those items afterward.  Do I need to start from scratch because the SRLE installation is ruined now?  Or can I just reinstall all the relevant mods?  Or are those instructions just for convenience's sake to save modders having to go in and delete them after as I have been doing?

Edited by alphakay1488

Many mods in the mod list have "Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s)" text.  I was mistakenly installing them normally and then just deleting those items afterward.  Do I need to start from scratch because the SRLE installation is ruined now, or are those instructions just for convenience's sake to save modders having to go in and delete them after as I have been doing?

it doesn't mater when when you remove them as long as you remove them. Some are actually inside BSA so they can't be removed until you installed the mod.

For Immersive College of Winterhold, if I use the built-in installer, there is no way not to install the .bsl; if I install manually, choosing all the options instructed (core files (minus .bsl), desaturated book covers, elnfx patch, apophysis patch) it says "No game data on top level".  Should I drag + drop the patches folders into the "00 CWI - Core Files" folder and then set that as the data directory?

For Immersive College of Winterhold, if I use the built-in installer, there is no way not to install the .bsl; if I install manually, choosing all the options instructed (core files (minus .bsl), desaturated book covers, elnfx patch, apophysis patch) it says "No game data on top level".  Should I drag + drop the patches folders into the "00 CWI - Core Files" folder and then set that as the data directory?

no just you can just remove the post post installation.

so post installation:

double left click on Immersive College of Winterhold

navigate to the File tab

locate CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.bsl

Right click on the file find delete on the menu and then left click.

So .bsl files aren't inextricably bundled into the .bsa?  Which types of files, then, are ones that cannot be installed in the first place or it will cause problems, vice which ones (like .txt, evidently .bsl, and perhaps others) can be installed initially and as long as they are deleted afterward the installation will work perfectly?

Question - unless I am missing something - here is the description for fixing Undeath and its "expansions"

1. Load Wrye Bash Right click on the Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create a fake empty esp for the Master you are missing and place it into the overwrite folder).
  2. Activate this newly created new dummy plugin in the Right Pane of Mod Organizer.
  3. Load TES5edit with only Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp Selected wait until backgound [sic] loader has finished.
  4. Now clean Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp as per Mod Authors instructions found HERE
  5. Once the mods [sic] has been cleaned you should able to delete the dummy plugin.

If you load TES5Edit with only Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp, per instruction 3, it will load the main Undeath.esp, but it will not load UndeathClassicalLichdom.esp, and thus a major part of the instructions in the link cannot be followed.  If you load Classical Lichdom, it will load all three.  I am assuming this is what was meant?  Or does one need to do the Undeath Immersive part, close out of TES5Edit, then reopen it and do the Undeath/Undeath Classical fix (which isn't how the instructions say to do it at all)?

Can someone please a) tell me where I'm going wrong, or b) change the description if I'm not?