SRLE Extended support

I just had a crash with an error message stating "Skyrim has crashed due to Object Reference with form ID: 0x33dcb base form ID: 0x5900b75d and type 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons." Any idea how to figure out what is causing this? I tried finding those form ID's in TESEdit but they are not found...

EDIT: Ok I think this has something to do with the Shrine of Azura. I've also noticed that the statue in the College of Winterhold is invisible. I'm guessing this could be a related issue, but not sure how to fix it.

Researching thru the forums I have only found this instance with the same situation "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form in 0x4E4D6 base form from ID 0xB700BD95 and type 0x18 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons."  I have re- run Dyndolod multiple times and the game repeatedly freeze's and give's this error in the same spot (The road to solitude running from the Four Shields Tavern) Prior to this I ran from Whiterun with four followers testing the game without using the roads trying to stress the game as much as possible and the trip went well untill this location where the game freezes and gives me the error message above. I have looked in TES5Edit for the reference Id's and they indicate MeridiaStatue. If I deactivate Dyndolod I can run past that location without a problem, but I do not really want to play without it so any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

I am running SR:LE base with many of the mods in Extended, but not all of them.

Researching thru the forums I have only found this instance with the same situation "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form in 0x4E4D6 base form from ID 0xB700BD95 and type 0x18 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons."  I have re- run Dyndolod multiple times and the game repeatedly freeze's and give's this error in the same spot (The road to solitude running from the Four Shields Tavern) Prior to this I ran from Whiterun with four followers testing the game without using the roads trying to stress the game as much as possible and the trip went well untill this location where the game freezes and gives me the error message above. I have looked in TES5Edit for the reference Id's and they indicate MeridiaStatue. If I deactivate Dyndolod I can run past that location without a problem, but I do not really want to play without it so any advice on what to do would be appreciated.

I am running SR:LE base with many of the mods in Extended, but not all of them.

sorry I don't know how to fix this as my game is working ok.

I just had a crash with an error message stating "Skyrim has crashed due to Object Reference with form ID: 0x33dcb base form ID: 0x5900b75d and type 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons." Any idea how to figure out what is causing this? I tried finding those form ID's in TESEdit but they are not found...

EDIT: Ok I think this has something to do with the Shrine of Azura. I've also noticed that the statue in the College of Winterhold is invisible. I'm guessing this could be a related issue, but not sure how to fix it.

Have a look at your Stunning Statues of Skyrim install, particularly where in SRLE you're asked to copy and rename some things into different folders so that No Snow Under The Roof can pick them up.

Edit: And a similar comment for you, ram911. Double check that install.

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

sorry I don't know how to fix this as my game is working ok.

Have a look at your Stunning Statues of Skyrim install, particularly where in SRLE you're asked to copy and rename some things into different folders so that No Snow Under The Roof can pick them up.

Edit: And a similar comment for you, ram911. Double check that install.

Update : Thanks guys reinstalling the Stunning Statues of Skyrim and ensuring that all files were renamed in order to provide the meshes for No snow Under the Roof Mod Worked and allowed me to run past the location without re-running Dyndolod, now back to my regularly and continued testing.

Another question regarding Dyndolod, when I have to rerun I normally clear both the Output, textGen and cache folders and rename the .bak esp before doing so. My question is what else needs to be cleared or deleted so I do not get the message regarding a previous run and to overwrite when running the Worlds script? I have 2 files that I do not delete in the TES5Edit Folder named DynDOLOD_next-object.fid - DynDOLOD_TES5_next-object.fid. The Dyndolod thread does indicate on the front page that the file DynDOLOD_next-object.fid does not get deleted but makes no mention of the latter. Do you guys have any info pertaining to a clean re-run of Dyndolod????

Update : Thanks guys reinstalling the Stunning Statues of Skyrim and ensuring that all files were renamed in order to provide the meshes for No snow Under the Roof Mod Worked and allowed me to run past the location without re-running Dyndolod, now back to my regularly and continued testing.

Another question regarding Dyndolod, when I have to rerun I normally clear both the Output, textGen and cache folders and rename the .bak esp before doing so. My question is what else needs to be cleared or deleted so I do not get the message regarding a previous run and to overwrite when running the Worlds script? I have 2 files that I do not delete in the TES5Edit Folder named DynDOLOD_next-object.fid - DynDOLOD_TES5_next-object.fid. The Dyndolod thread does indicate on the front page that the file DynDOLOD_next-object.fid does not get deleted but makes no mention of the latter. Do you guys have any info pertaining to a clean re-run of Dyndolod????

I actaually delete everything in the cache folder expect the "becauseofreasons.txt" when I re run DynDoLod

FYI, finished my SRLEX build a few days ago, and have added few mods carefully.  Played til about lvl 3 with a few issues her and there, then started crashing on load screens mostly.  Troubleshot, couldnt figure it out.  Then, I reverted back to the SRLE INIs, and everything working fine.  So, not saying this is the issue, but there may be something with spINI itself, or the way it's configured in SRLEX.

FYI, finished my SRLEX build a few days ago, and have added few mods carefully.  Played til about lvl 3 with a few issues her and there, then started crashing on load screens mostly.  Troubleshot, couldnt figure it out.  Then, I reverted back to the SRLE INIs, and everything working fine.  So, not saying this is the issue, but there may be something with spINI itself, or the way it's configured in SRLEX.

ok something for to keep an eye out for.

hi there.

i have a odd problem

i have followed the extensive guide here,, thanks for this by the way.

BUT i have a problem.. when i try to start the game i get the loadscreen "and info about the ENB" then nothing,, the skyrim logo stay on forever...

tried bugfixing.., and the only way i can get the game to start is when i REMOVE the SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution from the mods..., i know this is not good. but why is that "patch" making my skyrim "hang" on startup.

what info do you need to check on this...  that is,, if you would be so kind to look into this..

PS i dont have Morrowloot installed.. and have removed the master dependensy for that.

but i may have done that wrong.. so ,, how so i do this right,,,, i really dont want morrowloot,,

thanks in advance..

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

I would temporarily install MLU and the unedited CR patch and see if you still have the issue. If not then you know it was your CR edits.

but the original CR patch want 4 more mods....  MLU, Dragon combat overhaul, ELE_legendary_fs_lite, EMDR.

and im sure its my own fault,,, i cant mod at all... i just used Tessnip to remove the masters from the cr conflict file,,,, i guess its more complicated then that :(

its those 4 i have "ruled out"...  its alot to "install" ,,,, any way to remove those 4 from the CR file saftly ??

please,, this is the last think i need to work out, then im ready to PLAY :)

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

hi there.

i have a odd problem

i have followed the extensive guide here,, thanks for this by the way.

BUT i have a problem.. when i try to start the game i get the loadscreen "and info about the ENB" then nothing,, the skyrim logo stay on forever...

tried bugfixing.., and the only way i can get the game to start is when i REMOVE the SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution from the mods..., i know this is not good. but why is that "patch" making my skyrim "hang" on startup.

what info do you need to check on this...  that is,, if you would be so kind to look into this..

PS i dont have Morrowloot installed.. and have removed the master dependensy for that.

but i may have done that wrong.. so ,, how so i do this right,,,, i really dont want morrowloot,,

thanks in advance..

cheers

Canadus

can i ask does your game load without the CR?

can i ask does your game load without the CR?

hi

Darth_ mathias

yes funny enuff,, if i remove CR,, "and ASIS. cos dependency" then the game starts without problem.. 

thanks for your time.. it is greatly apriciated.

cheers

Canadus

PS Paul666root, i really hate morrowloot and dragon combat overhaul.. sorry :P