SRLE Extended support

ELE_legendary_fs_lite this you should have installed it as per SRLE base. You need this.

then redownload the CR as you may have ruined it so start fresh with it

and for MLU and DCO you'll have to:

1. load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (it will create fake esps for what you are missing)

2. load tes5edit with them selected and click on CR and check for errors

3. remove the records that are broken (they will show after checking for errors)

4. save

5. load CR again in tes5edit and then clean masters. save again.

should be done

btw when you search for records.... you'll have to remove them from the CR not from other esps.

Edited by paul666root

hi

Darth_ mathias

yes funny enuff,, if i remove CR,, "and ASIS. cos dependency" then the game starts without problem.. 

thanks for your time.. it is greatly apriciated.

cheers

Canadus

PS Paul666root, i really hate morrowloot and dragon combat overhaul.. sorry :P

do as Paul666root says cos it sound like you might of screwed something up in the CR.

Have a look at your Stunning Statues of Skyrim install, particularly where in SRLE you're asked to copy and rename some things into different folders so that No Snow Under The Roof can pick them up.

Edit: And a similar comment for you, ram911. Double check that install.

Thank you for reminding me check my Stunning Statues of Skyrim install. Turns out I forgot to rename the files after I copied them to the appropriate folder. This was starting to drive me crazy, Haha!

Question on a point in guide.  In Mod merges section, for Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul merge you include CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp in the merge list.  I dont see anything called CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp?  is that maybe supposed to be CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp?  

Also Darth, followed SRLE and your guide, but looking at your load order there's some significant differences (Your Faces Merged is near bottome of your load order, etc). Should this worry me?

Thx!

Edited by Gutmaw

Question on a point in guide.  In Mod merges section, for Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul merge you include CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp in the merge list.  I dont see anything called CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp?  is that maybe supposed to be CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp?  

Also Darth, followed SRLE and your guide, but looking at your load order there's some significant differences (Your Faces Merged is near bottome of your load order, etc). Should this worry me?

Thx!

CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp is actually part of CACO Patches. the CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp is leveled list esp provided my Dreadflopp.

i shouldn't matter where the faces merged ends up just let LOOT do it's thing.

hi again

THANK  YOU for your help.. it works now... if all the mods work,, i done,,, but game starts now and that is what i wanted :P

again thank you... your the best

cheers

Canadus

ELE_legendary_fs_lite this you should have installed it as per SRLE base. You need this.

then redownload the CR as you may have ruined it so start fresh with it

and for MLU and DCO you'll have to:

1. load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (it will create fake esps for what you are missing)

2. load tes5edit with them selected and click on CR and check for errors

3. remove the records that are broken (they will show after checking for errors)

4. save

5. load CR again in tes5edit and then clean masters. save again.

should be done

btw when you search for records.... you'll have to remove them from the CR not from other esps.

glad you got thinsg the way you like it canadus enjoy yourself

hi again..

aa shoot... didnt work...

i did as you said... no errors anywere.... but still get endless loading when srle extended conflict file is loaded...

any good suggestions ??

cheers

Canadus

if you can send me a pm with a link to the file i'll take a look for you.

hi again..

aa shoot... didnt work...

i did as you said... no errors anywere.... but still get endless loading when srle extended conflict file is loaded...

any good suggestions ??

cheers

Canadus

your memory blocks work as intended ? i mean have you checked them with memory blocks log ?

Edited by paul666root