SRLE Extended support

yes, I finally got it, but doing an uninstall, including settings, and then a clean reinstall.  so I'm going to have to redo all the user rules, but at least it's working again!  thank you all, and I hope my problem helps someone else.

.... well now I have another problem. Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp won't let me save any user rules for it?   If I set the global priority to 990900 and hit save it just sits there until I hit cancel.  tried other values, same thing.  So I tried load after and still won't save. 

Edited by nealredding

.... well now I have another problem. Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp won't let me save any user rules for it?   If I set the global priority to 990900 and hit save it just sits there until I hit cancel.  tried other values, same thing.  So I tried load after and still won't save. 

I'm having this exact same issue.  Will let me input any number, but wont let me save.  Could have something to do with AT QuickChange 2.5?

Edited by Gutmaw

I'm having this exact same issue.  Will let me input any number, but wont let me save.  Could have something to do with AT QuickChange 2.5?

the AT QuickChange 2.5 has nothing to with LOOT sorting what so ever. When I updated i didn't remove my user metadata so all my changes were still there with the new version. but i sound like there could a bug with the new version of LOOT.

Edited by Darth_mathias

You could try opening userlist.yaml (user/AppData/Local/LOOT/Skyrim/ ) in notepad and look for the rule about Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp. Delete it from the file, save the file, make sure the newly saved file isn't a .txt file and then try changing its rule in LOOT. I don't think it will mess up anything, but I'd suggest making a backup of userlist.yaml just in case.

I'm not sure why a clean install didn't do the trick for you but I remember fixing a bugged rule this way in the past.

If that doesn't work perhaps you could try inserting the rule directly into the userlist.yaml file, using the format of the other rules as example.

Edited by Pretendeavor

You could try opening userlist.yaml (user/AppData/Local/LOOT/Skyrim/ ) in notepad and look for the rule about Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp. Delete it from the file, save the file, make sure the newly saved file isn't a .txt file and then try changing its rule in LOOT. I don't think it will mess up anything, but I'd suggest making a backup of userlist.yaml just in case.

I'm not sure why a clean install didn't do the trick for you but I remember fixing a bugged rule this way in the past.

If that doesn't work perhaps you could try inserting the rule directly into the userlist.yaml file, using the format of the other rules as example.

good advice!  thanks!  I just edited the userlist.yaml with notepad and forced it in there that way, ran LOOT again, and the rule shows up just fine.

Hello someone can help me?

I have some problems with the face of a few NPC as Aela or Njada.  Their face is not the bijin model nor the vanila one.

I tested and reinstalled ESF companion, ordinary women, Makovers by Mizzog and/or Bijin without any success.

Any idea?

https://picasaweb.google.com/114450823573964693176/6289841412716271137?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM3YgZid3fL5Vg&feat=directlink

Have you tried re-running Asis and what is it like on a new game?

also triple check the load order and install order is correct as that is very particular.

Edited by Darth_mathias