SRLE Extended support

Have a look at CCF's Nexus page...there have been some discussions abt it.

Also Kryptopyr uploaded an updated script to address this issue, but unfortunately it will not fix any NPC that has already spawned.

Give it a go!  ::):

EDIT: Ha ha!! Ninja'ed by Neo!!  ::D:  :ninja: ...actually I never saw the above replies..Ninja'ed by everybody!! 

Edited by Astakos

Quick OCD question,

When performing Enhanced Landscapes merge the guide states:

Filename: Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp (name MUST match so DynDoLod files can be found)

Should the final merge esp renamed Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp --> Enhanced Landscapes.esp?

Quick OCD question,

When performing Enhanced Landscapes merge the guide states:

Filename: Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp (name MUST match so DynDoLod files can be found)

Should the final merge esp renamed Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp --> Enhanced Landscapes.esp?

th mod author has said the name it Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp is ok

I guess this has no point if it's merged:

Loot Metadata Update Required:

• CACO - Ordinatored.esp - Load After CACO - Patches.esp

and i think

• YOT - Your Own Thoughts (this was merged to reduce esp count)  this should be cyan
  • Your Own Thoughts Merged     - and this should be orange?
Edited by paul666root

I guess this has no point if it's merged:

Loot Metadata Update Required:

• CACO - Ordinatored.esp - Load After CACO - Patches.esp

and i think

• YOT - Your Own Thoughts (this was merged to reduce esp count)  this should be cyan
  • Your Own Thoughts Merged     - and this should be orange?

done.

Vivid Weathers ENB

File under moderation review

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Do you know how long this usually takes? Since I haven't had the chance to downloadthem yet

Vivid Weathers ENB

File under moderation review

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Do you know how long this usually takes? Since I haven't had the chance to downloadthem yet

as far as i know the issue has been sorted just waiting for nexus staff to do there thing

Well, this just started out of nowhere. I made my character, saved, exited, came back, and now loading ANY save causes CTD during load.  

I've changed NOTHING.  I didn't even shut down my computer, I just went downstairs to make lunch.  

Edited by Barachiel

Well, this just started out of nowhere. I made my character, saved, exited, came back, and now loading ANY save causes CTD during load.  

I've changed NOTHING.  I didn't even shut down my computer, I just went downstairs to make lunch.  

I just had a similar problem when trying to load a save that was made in any exterior area or when transitioning from an interior or exterior area. In my case it was something in the enb files after upgrading Vivid Weathers. Not sure what I borked up but wiping them all and rebuilding them from the guide fixed my CTD.

I am however now facing a severe FPS drop. I went from 50s to 30s around Whiterun stable.

Edit: It looks like my FPS issue near Whiterun was caused by Elysium Estate. As soon as I dropped that mod my FPS is back to normal.

Edited by Whetstone

I just had a similar problem when trying to load a save that was made in any exterior area or when transitioning from an interior or exterior area. In my case it was something in the enb files after upgrading Vivid Weathers. Not sure what I borked up but wiping them all and rebuilding them from the guide fixed my CTD.

I am however now facing a severe FPS drop. I went from 50s to 30s around Whiterun stable.

Edit: It looks like my FPS issue near Whiterun was caused by Elysium Estate. As soon as I dropped that mod my FPS is back to normal.

That fixed it!

Yeah, I'm having sudden and startling FPS drops in combat, both when combat starts, and when VioLens triggers.