SRLE Extended support

Killshot animations make the game unplayable.. therefore i need to stop them, to continue playing.......

I would disable Violens if the killshots annoy you.

as for you stamina issue i would look to Vigor and WAA since that effect stamina rate depending on the aromor you wear.

Lately my Wrye Bash is taking quite a long time to load. Has anyone else experienced this or know why ?

Mine was rather sluggish, also unsure of the cause. I updated from v.306 to a v.307 snapshot and it is much improved when switching between the mods and installers tabs, installing mods and most other tasks. Note: I use it as my primary mod manager, if you only use it for the Bashed patch YMMV.

Link to the development snapshot (at bottom of post #2) -> https://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1602198-wrye-bash-thread-109/?p=25144976

Edited by Oeolycos

creating bashed patch is fast but what I meant is that the program takes a long time to load until the window appears... and it wasn't like this until a week ago.

I've not noticed that but what I have noticed that is that is reguallry remove my custom Bash tags which is annoying cos there quite a few.

hey folks.  since I updated Loot I can't get it to run.  I just overwrote my old directory with the new 9.0 files.  runs ok outside of MO, but when I run in MO, it starts to run 'mo is locked while...' but then nothing.  .. what am I doing wrong?

I had to also update LOOT Binary path in MO's Modifiied Executables to get it to work try that.