SRLE Extended support

hi folks,   I mostly lurk here, but figured I'd post my current problem in case somebody can recognize a quick fix for me.

I love all the work that all of you main posters do, and I appreciate everyone here a LOT!

I have a full SRLE build, plus at least half of extended.  I bypassed some of the big boys toward the end (Ordinator, Disparity, Endgame NPC, Weapon & Armor Attributes, Aurora) and probably a few others here and there. So my CR probably isn't complete.  I did make my own by going through your subguide, and I got most of it done correctly I think...

Anyway, my game is looking great and playing great, with a couple of nuisances:   My MCM settings for Wearable Lanterns keep reverting to default,  and I often, but not all the time, have waterskins disappear. I'll drink from a full 3/3 one, and instead of a 2/3 showing up, it just disappears altogether, and I don't end up with an empty one either.  I'm thinking possibly script lag, but maybe the two problems are related?  Because when Wearable Lantern reverts to default the slot changes from 57 to 55. Could that possibly screw with the waterskins?  I wouldn't figure they would use a slot.

The script lag idea was because when I restart the game sometimes I drink right away upon loading the save.

thanks for any help.   I also have that stuck sprinting in first person problem. I'm glad to know that it's caused by Duel 8.1, but is going back to 7.0 a good idea, or do you lose other features? 

I too have issues with wearble lanterns reverting itself. I have told both Neo and Chesko about but as yet neither have come up with a solution to this issue and other then kepp checking the MCM menu everytime you reload after you run DSR there not much I can suggest on this one.

I am still using Duel 8.1 not tried v7.0 sorry.

Gutmaw for Q2). I noticed what you were on a about and have fixed the error. I have also pushed the Conflict Resolution section after the merges section in the main guide.

I have also updated instruction concerning SR Conflict Resolution when it come to Enhnaced Blood Textures (hopefully it makes sense). I have also given you credit as this is my own special way of thank you people for help and advise.  I have also tweaked the name of the CR's in the install guide.

I must say that neither both me or Lexy are experts in conflict resolution so we always appericate help in that area.

Thanks Darth/Dark, I'm honored by the credit, and happy to help wherever I can!

I'm new to CR as well, just trudging through it best I can :P   I'll ask Neo about the ELE CR stuff...his CR isn't picking some of them up either.

Also want to say...a husband/wife team sharing this same interest/passion...AWESOME!! (I'm jealous)

Edited by Gutmaw

Hello, I recently installed SRLE for the first time and as I was going through I wrote down everything I thought was worth bringing up.

• Merge Plugins Standalone link is bad in the "Tools" section, link goes to the top of the page.
  • The second grey box under "Create The Skyrim Revisted Profile" has a typo, "pane" instead of panel.
  • When telling the user to move the backup files back to the Skyrim/Data folder there will be two Dawnguard.esm files, this might need to be explained. Also this isn't at all how my install functioned, the esm and backup was all in my overwrite.
  • The warning about MO extracting a BSA will happen before "The Dovahkiin Comes" section if you install the optimized textures made by Tony.
  • Personal opinion but I believe the Elder Scroll FX from Rustic Elderscroll should be added as an optional. It comes up so rarely that when it does I feel as tho it should be amazing.
  • I was installing SFO before I realized a folder/folder/filename* means * was for all files of that type, I feel stupid now. This isn't an issue, just wanted you to know I feel stupid :)
  • For Immersive Patrols you have listed to download file "DLC Main Aggressive", there is no file named this tho. We have DLC Aggressive which is what I think you mean but with the file "DLC Main Unaggressive" I found myself slightly confused.
  • aMidianBorn Iron and Banded Iron Armor isn't clear on what file you are recommending. All 4 main files are listed as "cabal's cut".
  • CACO's patches doesn't tell you to remove "CACO_RND_DestBottles_Patch.esp"
  • Needs a warning in "Mod Merges" to run LOOT before attempting this.
  • The "Interior Lighting Mods" section of the Vividian ENB FOMOD instructions is incorrect. Some options have changed maybe since this was created.
  • In the mod merge section I believe a list needs to be there to tell the user what plugins now need to be hidden/deleted.

Better Vampires and A Quality World Map doesn't mention to not install the Readmes folders, WM's Critter and Trap Fixes doesn't recommend deleting the Docs folder and AOS doesn't recommend deleting the "AOS 2.5 Read Me Files" folder. SkyUI, Extended UI, JaySuS, Books of Skyrim, Atlas Map Markers - Updated and Ash rocks all have readme files in the first folder. 

That is all I have, do with this whatever you want or completely ignore it. I figured since you was kind enough to put the list together I should mention anything I noticed while installing it to possibly make your life easier.

Following SRLE Integration guide order I have a flag "Redundant" for  Optimized Dawnguard Textures.

Not sure if I have it the correct order but it seems that is mostly overridden by Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02 and Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

post-6799-0-89354000-1462729358_thumb.jpg

Edited by edynacio

I just had a crash with an error message stating "Skyrim has crashed due to Object Reference with form ID: 0x33dcb base form ID: 0x5900b75d and type 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons." Any idea how to figure out what is causing this? I tried finding those form ID's in TESEdit but they are not found...

EDIT: Ok I think this has something to do with the Shrine of Azura. I've also noticed that the statue in the College of Winterhold is invisible. I'm guessing this could be a related issue, but not sure how to fix it.

Edited by puppies_on_acid

Heya, I just posted this on SRLE forum as well...

Below is My relevant Loot-driven load order, with Metadata info in parentheses...

218.  ELE (set to global priority 990100)

219.  CCO (set to load after ELE)

220.  Alternate Start (set to global priority 990000)

221.  Immersive Citizens (set to load after Alternate Start)

Based on above the load order should look like this right??

218.  Alternate Start (set to global priority 990000)

219.  Immersive Citizens (set to load after Alternate Start)

220.  ELE (set to global priority 990100)

221.  CCO (set to load after ELE)

Any idea what I could be doing wrong in Loot or anything else??

EDIT:  Figured it out.  I gave CCO priority when I should have given CCO TrueWeaponsLvlList.esp priority... 

Thx!

Edited by Gutmaw

Following SRLE Integration guide order I have a flag "Redundant" for  Optimized Dawnguard Textures.

Not sure if I have it the correct order but it seems that is mostly overridden by Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02 and Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

You shouldn't have any HighResTexturePack in your MO since the HIGHRES DLC is actualy include in the optimized textures you downloaded from SRLE base guide.

This should be you order in MO:

* Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD

* Unmanaged: Dawnguard

* Optimized Dawnguard Textures - HD

* Unmanaged: Hearthfire

* Optimized Hearthfire Textures - HD

* Unmanaged: Dragonborn

* Optimized Dragonborn Textures - HD

* Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01 (Uncheck BSA In Archive Tab - These Files Are Already Included In The Mod)

* Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02 (Uncheck BSA In Archive Tab - These Files Are Already Included In The Mod)

* Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03 (Uncheck BSA In Archive Tab - These Files Are Already Included In The Mod)

* Cleaned Vanilla ESMs

* Skyrim Script Extender

notice that the BSA from  HighResTexturePack need to be unchecked. I removed them entirely

This is from SRLE:

Notice:If on an SSD and drive space is a concern, deleting HighResTexturePack01.bsa/.espHighResTexturePack02.bsa/esp, andHighResTexturePack03.bsa/.esp will not negatively affect the game unless running fully vanilla.

I just had a crash with an error message stating "Skyrim has crashed due to Object Reference with form ID: 0x33dcb base form ID: 0x5900b75d and type 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reasons." Any idea how to figure out what is causing this? I tried finding those form ID's in TESEdit but they are not found...

EDIT: Ok I think this has something to do with the Shrine of Azura. I've also noticed that the statue in the College of Winterhold is invisible. I'm guessing this could be a related issue, but not sure how to fix it.

This souind like a issue with Dyndolod try re-running.

We don't see this issue since the last time Darth reinstalled Skyrim he actaullly went through the STEP DDSopt Process and optimized the textures himself.

You shouldn't have any HighResTexturePack in your MO since the HIGHRES DLC is actualy include in the optimized textures you downloaded from SRLE base guide.

notice that the BSA from  HighResTexturePack need to be unchecked. I removed them entirely

Thanks, that answered my question.