SRLE Extended support

i am having issues with my character getting stuck in a sprinting animation. This is only trigger in a combat situation (but not every time).

I asked about this in another thread but got no response. I found the source of my issue so I am writing here.

I was convinced it was one of the mods in the 11.25 section of SRLE - Extended, Combat and Traps. Initially I thought it was an incompatibilty between one of the Ordinator perks and another mod. In one of my tests it happened almost at the start of the game with no perks taken. The only solution has been to go back to an earlier save. Not fun for me.

In the end it turns out to be a known bug in Duel 8.1 :

Sleepytime

i am having issues with my character getting stuck sprinting (while standing still) draining my stamina after being hit by a enemy and unless i hit the sprint key it will drain my stamina to zero, is there any fix for this?

posted @ 23:57, 20 Apr 2016

LogRaam

Not yet. It need a profound refactor of the mod to keep the same features but without the bug.

If its too annoying right now, you can revert to Duel 7 and will have nearly the same experience but a few features.

I trigger this bug frequently. I always play as a non magic casting warrior which probably adds to the probability. i.e. I have never made it out of Dustman’s Cairn without triggering  this bug.

Hope this helps someone.

I think the stuck in sprint while in first person bug is caused by mining when in sneak mode (at least I think that's what causes it to happen to me).

Usually going back to third person and toggling sneak mode a few times fixes it.

as i undersatnd the animation issue reported by Monk56 is known bug with Duel so there not much i can do about it.

Darth, I'm adding mods to SRLEX and need to create my CR patch.  I know how to do CR, but I'm unclear about a couple of things and don't want to screw it up...

per the Install Order Guide...

Conflict Resolution

• SRLE Conflict Resolution (SRLE Extended Version)- 02-05-16
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution - 02-05-16

Q1)  When installing Enhanced Blood Textures - SRLE Extended, you have us make some edits to SR Conflict Resolution.esp to remove master dependency.  

a.  trying to wrap my brain around why this needs to be done...did the name of the Enhanced Blood Textures.esp change?

b.  at this point should you be instructing the following PRIOR to these TES5Edit changes...

1.  make a copy of the SRLE Conflict Resolution folder and the contained SR Conflict Resolution.esp

2.  rename this "copied" folder to SRLE Conflict Resolution (SRLE Extended Version)

3.  activate the new SRLE Conflict Resolution (SRLE Extended Version) folder and esp, and deactivate the original SRLE Conflict Resolution folder.

4.  then make the TES5Edit edits to the new SR Conflict Resolution.esp.           

c.  this is the only reference I can find in the guide where you have us edit SR Conflict Resolution.esp, and I assume why you're calling it the (SRLE Extended Version)...correct?

d.  as Neo updates the SRLE CR, how do we know when it's safe, in relation to the current SRLE Extended build and CR patches, to add the updated SRLE CR to our SRLE Extended profile, and do we need to make the above mentioned Enhanced Blood Textures edits every time we update SR Conflict Resolution.esp?

Q2)  In the Conflict Resolution section of your guide there seems to be a couple instructions missing, and may help to...

a.  change this...Conflict Resolution SRLE Conflict Resolution

to this...Conflict Resolution SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution

Q3)  Should the Conflict Resolution section of the SRLEX guide be placed after the Mod Merges section, as it is in SRLE guide?  Not trying to be nit-picky, but we should be building our merged plugins prior to building CR patches right?

Q4)  I'm seeing that there are still many instances where ELE_Legendary_Rs_Wt_Lite.esp hasn't been prioritized by SRLE/SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.  Should I leave those as long as it's not any of my new mods overwriting them?  I'm assuming there's a reason they weren't added to previous CRs...the guide is directing CCO and a few other mods to load after ELE, but I don't understand why...do we not want those cells lighted by ELE?

Thx!

Edited by Gutmaw

@ Gutmaw

Q1.

a). the name wasn't changed what was change was all scripts and most of the texture remove from the mod thus the esp is not need.

b). yes we should i'll get Darth to update things.

c). yes

d). it should be safe whenever Neo updates as any conflicts betwe SRLE and SRLE Extended usually get sorted fairly quickly. and yes you will have to.

Q2. Sorry I don't fulll understand what you are asking there.

Q3. yes you should Darth just put the link to the subguide with the CR in the main guide but it can be move if it would help.

Q4). I must confess I haven't looked at every singe Record when it comes to ELE_Legendary_Rs_Wt_Lite.esp so there are some likely recors that need fixing that I haven't done

anyway i pretty sure ELE should be loading just for Neo's CR in the LO If you have followed all Loot Rules.

If you feel you can help improve the CR I am always open to it.  

Gutmaw for Q2). I noticed what you were on a about and have fixed the error. I have also pushed the Conflict Resolution section after the merges section in the main guide.

I have also updated instruction concerning SR Conflict Resolution when it come to Enhnaced Blood Textures (hopefully it makes sense). I have also given you credit as this is my own special way of thank you people for help and advise.  I have also tweaked the name of the CR's in the install guide.

I must say that neither both me or Lexy are experts in conflict resolution so we always appericate help in that area.