SRLE Extended support

After finishing the quest in Bleak Falls Barrow and retrieving the Dragonstone everyone in Dragonsreach attacks you but outside no guards in Whiterun does attack. This is wierd... what can cause this? Did anyone else experienced this thing ?

Edited by paul666root

Yeah. I have had this happen before. No idea what caused it. You should be able to fix it by pick-pocketing a torch or something off one of the guards outside and then pay off your bounty. It should reset whatever flag got triggered.

There maybe a better way to fix it but this has worked for me in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

When I use Vanilla Start my character combat speed is extremely slow until I exit the Helgen cave and activate all plugins dependent on Helgen Reborn that included DSR patch and SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution

Fist fighting is not affected.

After I exit the cave I have to swing my weapon a few times to make the strike speed go back to normal.

Is this expected?

When I use Vanilla Start my character combat speed is extremely slow until I exit the Helgen cave and activate all plugins dependent on Helgen Reborn that included DSR patch and SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution

Fist fighting is not affected.

After I exit the cave I have to swing my weapon a few times to make the strike speed go back to normal.

Is this expected?

to be honest i don't know I haven't actually done a vanillia start in ages.

I confess, I have Skyrim for about 2 years now. Have only done the cart ride about 10 times in that period because I discovered modding and I've gone only as far as Whiterun.  :blush: 

And now with SRLExt in it's last stages, I'm finally planing to give the game a long test from the very beginning. ::):

And hopefully within the next year, Last Seed and Hunger in the North, will be released. Then I will transfer my Mod Organizer profile to a second hard drive where no changes will be made so I can actually play the game through, while keeping a MO profile for SRLE updates.

I would rather not install another mod.

Is it ok to use the console command player.forceAV SpeedMult to change the base walking, or would that cause problems in the long run?

I'm afraid that would mess up with the mods that change the character attributes but not sure if that would indeed be an issue.

I am not sure about the console commands messing up anything unless you go too fast.

Wintermyst has a few speed enchantments, most useful would probably be fortify sprint speed for general running around. Ordinator's Windborne perk from Speech boosts speed 15% (and stacks it says) for 15 seconds after shouting. Apocalypse Magic's alteration spell Longstride grants 25% increased movement while concentrating. CACO adds fortify speed potions for sale/craft, the merchant ones I have seen range from 15% for 60 seconds to 60% for 120 seconds. Ordinator's Crimson Bull perk from Alchemy boosts speed 10% for 60 secs after consuming a beneficial potion/ingredient, and the Lab Skeever perk makes potions last 15x longer if consumed within 20 seconds after using an alchemy table.

I usually grab Longstride ASAP and start using it, but Alchemy looks great too for later on.

Thanks for pointing out the game options to increase the character speed.

I don't mind the walking speed in settlements, but I think a bit faster pace when traveling by foot is more appropriate.

It seems that using some speed potions would make sense without breaking the immersion.

• 3 weeks later...