SRLE Extended support

I am currently suffering serve drop frames in dawnstar now when I wasn't before. at the top of the steps near Morskom Easte looking out towards the mountains. It was like 31fps here is a screenshot i took:

va27dv4guturq0hzg.jpg

This could be because I have now included Morskom Estate or it could be the fact it is foggy and snowing.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I need some advice in using Helgen Reborn with the Vanilla Start.

If I disable Helgen Reborn.esp I would have to disable the following plugins that have it as a master until I exit the cave in Helgen.

• ICH - Helgen Reborn Patch
  • RSChildren_CompleteUSKP
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution
  • DynDOLOD
  • ASIS
  • Dual Sheath Redux Patch

Afterwards, I would make a save, activate Helgen Reborn and it's dependent plugins and resume the game.

But I'm not sure if that would be the best practice. Something feels odd about enabling all those mods middle game. I just want to make sure I would be doing the right thing.

Edited by edynacio

I need some advice in using Helgen Reborn with the Vanilla Start.

If I disable Helgen Reborn.esp I would have to disable the following plugins that have it as a master until I exit the cave in Helgen.

• ICH - Helgen Reborn Patch
  • RSChildren_CompleteUSKP
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution
  • DynDOLOD
  • ASIS
  • Dual Sheath Redux Patch

Afterwards, I would make a save, activate Helgen Reborn and it's dependent plugins and resume the game.

But I'm not sure if that would be the best practice. Something feels odd about enabling all those mods middle game. I just want to make sure I would be doing the right thing.

you should actually be fine doing that.