SRLE Extended support

Use MFG Console to see from which esp the objects are coming from.

i belive the bed is coming from CRF and the table from RRR

I can find each in Tes5edit but they don't appear to be conflciting with each other

Bed ref id: 15041322

Table ref id: 42094211

Chair ref ID: 000E56A8

Edited by Darth_mathias

The first 2 are new placed objects (records) Darth.

They can easily conflict with each other if they are placed at the same spot.

This cannot be seen, nor fixed, with TES5Edit. You need CK!!  ::(:

(TBH, I am not using RRR Enhanced so I wouldn't know if this conflict is real or a product of a bad CRF update process. Have you tried on a new game to see?)

Edited by Astakos

The first 2 are new placed objects (records) Darth.

They can easily conflict with each other if they are placed at the same spot.

This cannot be seen, nor fixed, with TES5Edit. You need CK!!  ::(:

i have already messaged Arthmoor about it hopefully he will fix it.

Edit: It is the same in a new game

although finding this has made me realise I have totally missed the interesting npcs patch for realistic room rental from the guide will correct that now

Edited by Darth_mathias

The SRLExt Integrating guide states that Bandolier was removed not really needed.

I'm assuming only the esp's were removed because Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade removes the need for this ESP's, right?

this mod was never installed I don't see the need for it. as far as i know it shouldn't conflict.

Any mod in red in the intergration guide is NOT installed at all. It is there so you know I have dropped it.

I noticed that the CR is dependent on Weapons_Armors Merged.esp.

What mods were touched by the CR?

There's a couple I would like to leave out if possible.

only one record in the outfits uses the weapons and armors merged not overly sure which mods in the merge it come from though. please not the CR Sub guide is a WIP few npc to finish off but it mostly there now.

Edited by Darth_mathias

this mod was never installed I don't see the need for it. as far as i know it shouldn't conflict.

I like to use Bandolier because in my play style I change the carryweight of my character to about 30 and let it increase slowly as I gain stamina.

I try to make it more realistic how much I can really carry in connection with the Backpacks, Pouches I wear.

It never seemed to realistic to have quite a few loot items with me that are stored in "virtual" space.

I don't always wear a backpack, mostly in city areas, but wear the less carryweight capacity pouches from bandolier, while storing most of travel items in a rental room (safe) container or horse storage.

I still carry a lot around by utilizing the followers backpacks, while traveling and exploring dungeons.

Anyways, that's just my way of making the carryweight a bit more immersive.

Edited by edynacio