SRLE Extended support

ok

that my mistake was that i installed RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp in the patches mod folder. So if you follow neo's guide you will install them as separate mod folders but here there is no mention to RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp so this will get others maybe confused and make the same mistake I did. Maybe you can mention this so others can see ?

Edited by paul666root

ok

that my mistake was that i installed RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp in the patches mod folder. So if you follow neo's guide you will install them as separate mod folders but here there is no mention to RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp so this will get others maybe confused and make the same mistake I did. Maybe you can mention this so others can see ?

this is my fault cos i have always merged optionals and pacthes in the main mod in MO until you mentioned I realy shouldn't be doing that. So thats actaully a left over for that i will change the guide tomorrow now. you shoudl be adding RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp to the patches thus you are right the main mod wontbe copied.

actualy i said that when it involves a merge you should merge them in MO because not all optionals/updates have esps or as this case i just did it doesn't copy everything because it was installed in a separate folder and wasn't with the main mod

i think somebody else said about installing them separate

Edited by paul666root

When setting up Merge Plugin Standalone - SRLE Extended Profile it states:
4. Path: This is where Mod Organizer is on your system.

Is where the executable, ModOrganizer.exe, is?

In my case would be: C:\Games\Tools\Mod Organizer\

Or is where the folder, Mod Organizer, is?

In my case would be C:\Games\Tools\

Edit:

Actually, I believe is an error in the guide. I think the guide should say something like:

4. Path: This is where TESV.exe is on your system.

Edited by edynacio

actualy i said that when it involves a merge you should merge them in MO because not all optionals/updates have esps or as this case i just did it doesn't copy everything because it was installed in a separate folder and wasn't with the main mod

i think somebody else said about installing them separate

my aplologise i was getting confused who said what last night. there are 2 option with RS Children you could have RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp as a seperate mod or Mereg it in with the mod. I am re looked at SRLE Base and it is an optional and as such should be treated as one. So when the main merge is done the main mod SHOULD NOT be in the merge and thus needs to be active in MO. I wil redo my merge and make the changes to both guides.

Edit: I just tried as a test merging RS children with each patch and a seperate mod in MO and NONE of the the texture and meshes were copied from any of the mods so it would appear that you MUST merge them mods together in MO before using Mergeplugin srandalone.

May bad i have my Merge plugin standalone profile setup wrong.

Edited by Darth_mathias

When setting up Merge Plugin Standalone - SRLE Extended Profile it states:

4. Path: This is where Mod Organizer is on your system.

Is where the executable, ModOrganizer.exe, is?

In my case would be: C:\Games\Tools\Mod Organizer\

Or is where the folder, Mod Organizer, is?

In my case would be C:\Games\Tools\

Edit:

Actually, I believe is an error in the guide. I think the guide should say something like:

4. Path: This is where TESV.exe is on your system.

yes you are right is it where TESv.exe i have corrected the guide.

my aplologise i was getting confused who said what last night. there are 2 option with RS Children you could have RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp as a seperate mod or Mereg it in with the mod. I am re looked at SRLE Base and it is an optional and as such should be treated as one. So when the main merge is done the main mod SHOULD NOT be in the merge and thus needs to be active in MO. I wil redo my merge and make the changes to both guides.

Edit: I just tried as a test merging RS children with each patch and a seperate mod in MO and NONE of the the texture and meshes were copied from any of the mods so it would appear that you MUST merge them mods together in MO before using Mergeplugin srandalone.

May bad i have my Merge plugin standalone profile setup wrong.

This is how i did the merge:

Installed RSChildren Overhaul into one mod folder

Installed all patches including RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp into another mod folder named RSChildren Patches

Did the merge for the patches and i let the main mod active in mo plus the merged mod named RS Children Patches Merged - SRLE Extended

This is how i did the merge:

Installed RSChildren Overhaul into one mod folder

Installed all patches including RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp into another mod folder named RSChildren Patches

Did the merge for the patches and i let the main mod active in mo plus the merged mod named RS Children Patches Merged - SRLE Extended

yes that how i am doing it now so i need to change a few things on both guides

I have a question about the CR (keep in mind that i dont know much about this)

Block 1, -0
0000003C Tamriel \ Block 1, -0 \ Sub Block - 3,2 \ 00009396 Temporary \ 000AC0F9 Placed Object <TreePineForest01>

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp
Problem Resovled: Cahnges from Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp needed to be forwarded.

This says that TreePineForest01 is a placed object for Enhanced Landscapes but when u check the CR with tes5edit there it appears TreePineForest04 and it also points to Mirai.

And until now there was another record for Enhanced landscapes that now doesn't exist and it doesn't have it as master.

Anyway my question is if i dont use Enhanced Landscapes and the CR doesnt have it as master i dont have to clean anything now ?

Edited by paul666root

I have a question about the CR (keep in mind that i dont know much about this)

Block 1, -0
0000003C Tamriel \ Block 1, -0 \ Sub Block - 3,2 \ 00009396 Temporary \ 000AC0F9 Placed Object <TreePineForest01>

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp
Problem Resovled: Cahnges from Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp needed to be forwarded.

This says that TreePineForest01 is a placed object for Enhanced Landscapes but when u check the CR with tes5edit there it appears TreePineForest04 and it also points to Mirai.

And until now there was another record for Enhanced landscapes that now doesn't exist and it doesn't have it as master.

Anyway my question is if i dont use Enhanced Landscapes and the CR doesnt have it as master i dont have to clean anything now ?

I would still remove this record as it is overwriting Mirai but now you shouldn't need to clean the esp if there is no master. The other Record from enhanced landscape were removed cos after me and Lexy re-looked at they they weren't needed.

Edit I'm glad you pointed this out as this record is slightly wrong in the sub guide which i have now corrected.

Edited by Darth_mathias

0000003C Tamriel \ Block 1, -0 \ Sub Block - 4,2 0000936A \ Temporary \ 000AC0F9 Placed Object <TreePineForest04>

i'm pretty sure that -0 does not exist  ::): 

and on sub block -4, 2 in the CR is -3, 2

Edit: btw have you looked at Bijin AIO update 1.2  and seranaholic 1.6.1?

Edited by paul666root

Edit: btw have you looked at Bijin AIO update 1.2  and seranaholic 1.6.1?

Bijin AIO has already been updated in the guide and Seranaholic is just and update to the optional texture pack which we are not using.

Edit lol. just noice the warewolf vampire lord compatability patch for seranaholic. All these npc conflicts are doing my head in think i might stop for today.

Edited by Darth_mathias