Better High Detail map and Icons - Roads misaligned

I have been noticing that the roads you encounter in the game works and the roads present on the map really do not match up. It seems the roads are lined up properly in some areas and not others.

Here is an imgur album with two screenshots showing what I am talking about.

https://imgur.com/a/nljjL

The first is a screenshot of a road I am on at an intersection. The second is after I opened the map without moving at all. As you can see the road that is running north and south looks like it is lined up, but the roads running east and west are not. If I run to one of the areas where the map shows an intersection, there is no intersection.

There are other areas of the map where the opposite is true. The roads east/west roads line up but the north/south roads do not. It is just all over the place.

Is this normal? Do others experience this? It is annoying enough that I am thinking of reinstalling the mod and using the non-roads version.

Edited by Shinzou

First, I don't see your player character icon on the map screen. The icon with the 4 corners of a square is a mouse icon, not a player character icon.  It moves as you move your mouse across the map. It has nothing to do with alignment. Without a player character icon I can't tell if there is any misalignment. Which player character icon did you choose when installing the mod?

I went to the end of the bridge near Super-Duper Mart and my player icon (a large arrowhead) showed I was in the same place as the visual picture showed in game.

First, I don't see your player character icon on the map screen. The icon with the 4 corners of a square is a mouse icon, not a player character icon.  It moves as you move your mouse across the map. It has nothing to do with alignment. Without a player character icon I can't tell if there is any misalignment. Which player character icon did you choose when installing the mod?

I went to the end of the bridge near Super-Duper Mart and my player icon (a large arrowhead) showed I was in the same place as the visual picture showed in game.

I know the square isn't my character. I didn't have my mouse on my location. In the middle of the map you see a green arrow pointing north. That is my player character icon.