SRLE Extended

I found this comment on the Nexus

In case anyone else has this issue: this was also happening to me upon updating to Windows 10 and attempting to use the 1.9 Merge script. The batch copy cmd window opens and immediately crashes giving a "Windows Command Processor Has Stopped Working" error. The batch script does not run and assets are not copied over. 

Originally I thought this might be due errors in the files I was merging, so I cleaned them thoroughly, but the cmd window still crashed on open. Then I tried merging a couple mods I had merged successfully before, but it did the same with those. On a lark I even elevated permissions to admin on all the .exe files involved and turned off UAC for a the next few attempts. No change. 

I removed the "Read Only" attribute from the Overwrite folder (this is where I have TES5edit placing merged files and assets) and also set the permissions of that folder to Full for all users. The batch copy now runs, the cmd window does not crash out, and assets appear to be copied over. 

In case anyone else runs into this. 

he already set admin privileges to the whole folder so i don't think that will help(PS my overwrite folder is still set to read only)... anyway what's got to do the overwrite folder with merge plugins ? since the program creates new mods in the mods folder in MO tree.

edit: and he already merged mods with it before so i can only guess CMD got corrupted somehow

but who knows with PCs... you can try anything and get surprised  :lol:

Edited by paul666root

Ok panic over backup and running I think Paul was right some how my cmd.exe had become corrupt but a re-installation of Windows seems to fixed the issues I have now bee able to redo the landscape and environment merge which i can finally test Spice of Life Fence which what I was trying to this morning.

Ok panic over backup and running I think Paul was right some how my cmd.exe had become corrupt but a re-installation of Windows seems to fixed the issues I have now bee able to redo the landscape and environment merge which i can finally test Spice of Life Fence which what I was trying to this morning.

Funny how a simple thing turned into all that, huh?

Done both nothing found and still Windows Command Processor is crashing when tring to ro do the Landscape environment and clutter merge. So it might be a problem with the script recomplier or Champollion I am using the 64 bit version as I have Windows 7 64 bit is this right or should I be using the 32 bit version cause of MO being 32 bit?

If you're running from Mod Organizer, use the 32-bit versions of everything. Mod Organizer doesn't support the virtual file system with 64-bit applications.

Darth_Marthias, may I ask where you put your Tk_Dodge mod ? In the "Animations" section ? Do I need anything special to make the mod work ? I suppose it's safe but I don't wanna screw everything over :)

i actually put in the combat section after Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps let loot do  it's thing when I ran FNIS i also the checked the tk dodge checkbox.