SRLE Extended

no you didn't it's just questions related to Neo's part of the CR are best for him to answer. this could be related to the filter try removing it and looking up the formID again.

just to warn the CR and CR guide maybe in for a bit a major overhaul as Darth has been looking at a new NPC Retexture Merge we just need to decide if the pain of having to redo the whole NPC section of the CR is worth the gain.

OK thanks, I'll ask Neo too.  IMHO any possible merges are worth considering seeing as after I've done all of the SRLE and SRLEX merges I still need to reduce the plugin count in my KS profile by a further 120! (Laughs maniacally...)

Out of interest, what checkboxes do you have ticked in the Apply Filter window when you are doing your CR?  And do I need to run LOOT to sort the load order before I open TES5Edit to do the CR (after I've done all of the merges)?  Also, there's no mention of a merged patch in either of the guides - I'm assuming this isn't needed when we're doing this full CR?

Sorry for all the questions, I'll only ask them once!

OK, anyone care to share what filters they apply in TES5Edit?  I'm all the way through the SRLE CR but I'm pretty sure that I'm not using the correct filters as there just seems to be way too much to look at!  I have been clicking Apply Filter then having everything in the 'by conflict status overall' and 'by conflict status for this particular record' boxes checked, plus 'Conflict status inherited by parent' and that's all.  Is this right as it was the only way I could seem to get some of the records to appear?

OK, anyone care to share what filters they apply in TES5Edit?  I'm all the way through the SRLE CR but I'm pretty sure that I'm not using the correct filters as there just seems to be way too much to look at!  I have been clicking Apply Filter then having everything in the 'by conflict status overall' and 'by conflict status for this particular record' boxes checked, plus 'Conflict status inherited by parent' and that's all.  Is this right as it was the only way I could seem to get some of the records to appear?

I don't personally use any filters normally. However, I do use the "Show Conflict Losers" filter on occasion.

ok I have added NPC Retextures Merged this is a merged esp of the following:

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

Men of Winter.esp

Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp

Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp

MyWarmaidens.esp

Serana.esp

You will still require all the orginal mods for textures and meshes. The esp also now provides most of the NPC section of the CR, So I have updated the CR as well. Special thanks to user Whetstone for giving me this idea and my wife for deal with the CR stuff with it too. With that I am done for today need a break already.

I don't personally use any filters normally. However, I do use the "Show Conflict Losers" filter on occasion.

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but how do you know where the conflicts are if you're not applying any filters? Every guide seems to say a different thing, all I want to know is after I open TES5Edit with all esps selected, once the background lower has finished what should I do next? I've manually done the complete SRLE CR, and am working through the Ext CR manually, but when I come to doing the additional CR for everything else I've added I am just looking to understand what the best way to proceed would be - filters/modgroups/etc if anything?

Thank you everyone for all the advice thus far. I hope I'm not being a pain.

1. Is there no way around this rule?? What happens if we don't delete this rule?

MLU.esp - Load After Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp (PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REMOVE THE Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp RULE CREATED FOR SRLE BASE.)​

2. How does RealisticWaterTwo.esp set Global Priority 980000, affect Neos guide if we wanted to use SRLE for a playthru

3. Why wont loot let me save Scarcity - Less loot mod.esp Set global priority 990900? It let me save the other Scarcity plugins no problem

Edited by Razorsedge877

1. Is there no way around this rule?? What happens if we don't delete this rule?

MLU.esp - Load After Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp (PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REMOVE THE Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp RULE CREATED FOR SRLE BASE.)​

2. How does RealisticWaterTwo.esp set Global Priority 980000, affect Neos guide if we wanted to use SRLE for a playthru

3. Why wont loot let me save Scarcity - Less loot mod.esp Set global priority 990900? It let me save the other Scarcity plugins no problem

1. to ensure properly forwarding of Leveled list.

2. recommendation from Dread.

3. don't know i'm not haing any problems with it.

I added the RWT because a merged version of Farmhouse Chimneys had Alternate Start as a master. This moved Farmhouse Chimneys after Alternate Start and RWT. I could have added a rule to place RWT after Farmhouse Chimneys but since RWT should overwrite all other mods that alters the same cell records. Conflict resolution is then only needed for a few of them. I added a priority rule instead of a normal sorting rule to make sure it was sorted late and to avoid having to add more rules in the future.

• +1 1