SRLE Extended

So I'm going through everything with a fine tooth comb. One small irregularity. In Crash Fixes the latest version is 10 but the guide says to install 9. Which should I go for? Also going forward should I always pick the latest version unless spefically mention not to?

yeah Neo hasn't updated his guide yet (not sure yet) but I recommend you use version 10 plus apply the memory allocator patch? the mod author recommends

yeah Neo hasn't updated his guide yet (not sure yet) but I recommend you use version 10 plus apply the memory allocator patch? the mod author recommends

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini (not needed if UseOSAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini):

so mod author says to not use SKSE.ini ... so you still use it with UseOSAllocators=1 and memory allocator patch ?

or just delete this part from it ?

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256
Edited by paul666root

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini (not needed if UseOSAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini):

so mod author says to not use SKSE.ini ... so you still use it with UseOSAllocators=1 and memory allocator patch ?

or just delete this part from it ?

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

oh really i did not know that i am still using my SKSE.ini file.

these get merged into the bashed patch so no merging needed

usually the CACO lvl lists end up in the bashed patch and get disabled afterwards...

Duh, yes. Not awake yet! Does the same not supply to to the faction crossbows lvl list patch which is included in the the weapons merge then?

yes but that i have already merged in with the weapons and armors merged so again not needed.

Sorry, what I was meaning was if it would also get merged into the bashed patch and disabled afterwards why does it need to be included in the weapons and armour merge which obviously then doesn't get disabled?