SRLE Extended

ok everyone after watching Gamerpoets latest DynDOLOD video I have realised that the DynDOLOD Patches is in the wrong position on both the main and install guide i have moved the installation to the bottom of the World expansion section (Nothing has changed with the installation only the position in the left pane)  however I strongly advise to regenerate DynDOLOD.

Edited by Darth_mathias

mmmm i think Gutmaw has pulled to fix it cos when i tested it out yesterday it has some serious issues which i did tell him about.

My apologies, screwed u the whole "ESMify" while creating the CR patch. I'm traveling this week, but will fix by tomorrow. Thanks

Edited by Gutmaw

I was curios why you dont use Armor Progression Overhaul - Light Immersive Edition. Seems good for archers. I wish they make mods like this for men. My daughter doesn't allow me to play as a female character.

The esp has a error which I am still awaiting the mod author to fix. A daughter lucky you, You could always play as a female Argonian or Khajiit.

Edit: there error on the plugin is thus:

00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] APOLI.esp

[00:00] DarkEnvoyTest [NPC_:02000D6C]

[00:00] NPC_ \ CNAM - Class -> Found a NULL reference, expected: CLAS

[00:00] All Done!

If anyone know if this is safe to ignore? If it is i'll take another look at this.

My apologies, screwed u the whole "ESMify" while creating the CR patch. I'm traveling this week, but will fix by tomorrow. Thanks

that's ok dude when you get the time no rush.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I was curios why you dont use Armor Progression Overhaul - Light Immersive Edition. Seems good for archers. I wish they make mods like this for men. My daughter doesn't allow me to play as a female character.

personally i have a small issue with the light version of APO it includes Scartlet dawn and Yennenfer armor and so does the clothing version whcih i find very odd on the Mod author part it make no sence to include the same aromor in 2 different mods.

now the option for us could be the removal of the clothing version of APO and just use the Light Armor version.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey Darth have you looked at The Men of Winter before? I think its really well done and does what Bijin does to females but of course to the males.

As far as I Know we haven't looked this yet but I will as I think we need some male love go on in the guide it's currently quite female heavy.

Edit: Look like i'll have to some CRing and some comparsion shots between this and males of skyrim.

yeah I quite like this it will covre a few more male npc so I'll suggest to Darth and see what he thinks as well.

Edited by DarkladyLexy