SRLE Extended

Actually Darth I had the issue with the main Scarcity plugin as well. For purposes of getting everything done I just pulled it down to sit above the other two and locked it there. Wouldn't let me set any priority on it either.

interesting to me it sound like the latest version of LOOT is bugged. also have you actaully turned on Golabl proitiy?

What did you put as the load after rule Nozzer

you could add a rule to load after SRLE Extended Conflict resolution. if you want top try that out and if it work i'll recommend a load after rule instead of a global rule.

Edited by Darth_mathias

recommend manually moving the plugin After SRLE Extended CR. I'm looking at the Scarcity comment page an lot of people are having the same issue. I still say LOOT is bugged cos ir was working fine before the update i'll update the guide to tell people manually move it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I noticed that Valerica under NPC Retextures doesn't have the instructions: Remove the original esp as this has been merged.

Is that intended?

Intended the plugin currently has a error so needs to be fixed before I can add it the merge I've messaged rx22 about it already. I might drop it and just use the version of the ordinary women which has been merged already.

Edited by Darth_mathias

it's a good thing i have all you guys pointing what an idiot i am.

Also looks like the Mod author of APO - light has uploaded the esp fix i sent so now i need to decide if i want to use that and drop the clothing verison or what.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok I have added NPC Retextures Merged this is a merged esp of the following:

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

Men of Winter.esp

Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp

Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp

MyWarmaidens.esp

Serana.esp

You will still require all the orginal mods for textures and meshes. The esp also now provides most of the NPC section of the CR, So I have updated the CR as well. Special thanks to user Whetstone for giving me this idea and my wife for deal with the CR stuff with it too. With that I am done for today need a break already.

Noticed that you removed some changes from Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp from the CR.

Since it's not a retexture you should leave them in the CR, some people don't use the npc retextures(incluiding me of course).

Noticed that you removed some changes from Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp from the CR.

Since it's not a retexture you should leave them in the CR, some people don't use the npc retextures(incluiding me of course).

that would basically mean running 2 CR's which I can trying to avoid doing. as Endgame overhaul actaully has tints and textures changes in the plugin from USLEEP whcih I don't want overwriting NPC Retextures merged.