SRLE Extended

As you can see i don't mind following through detailed guides step by step but the more i read the more overwhelmed i get.I basicly don't even know how to make my OWN modded skyrim but i really DO want to.I even want make my own mods for that matter but the time and dedication scares me deeply.I have some knowladge with adobe programs but nothing too luxurious and my modding history only consists of tweaking with ini settings for simple games.

It's just theres SOOOOOO many stuff to read, understand,test and consider.

**Take breaks. If you try to just trudge through, you'll make mistakes, and get discouraged when your game crashes. Take your time. :)

Edited by Alluistras

I understand.It seems my personal life is going to be on halt for a while lol.

Thanks for all the replies guys!

Aside from that my SRLE works perfectly except for the lag which is caused by ENB settings.

But as always instead of being satisfied with what i have , i want more just like every human being on the planet lol.

Lol i just noticed that my skyrim folder just reached 100GB(including the download folder of course)

Im stuck again :

Deleveled Loot [EDIT]MorrowLoot Ultimate

Author: ChocolateNoodle

Version: 1.0d

Mod Notes: This mod removes high level loot from the world and overhauls many aspects of gameplay.

Loot Metadata Update Required:

• MLU.esp - Load After Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
  • MLU.esp - Load After Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
  • MLU.esp - Load After Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp (PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REMOVE THE Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp RULE CREATED FOR SRLE BASE.)
  • MLU.esp - Load After Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
  • MLU.esp - Load After Weapons_Armors Merged.esp
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp set Global Priority 980000

the   (PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REMOVE THE Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp RULE CREATED FOR SRLE BASE.)

part got me confused.Does it mean to remove the Load After ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp rule?

Well across the two lists we've got 10 mods that are listed as benefiting from optimisation:

A Quality World Map

Better Circlets

DB Tenets Restored

HD Ore & Ingots

HQ Paper

More Realistic Hair

Septim HD

Trees HD

Falskaar

Helgen Reborn

Plus probably worth including MB Inferno, Moonpath, Gray Cowl and Forgotten City as well (won't take any harm).

DDSopt is used for two purposes:

• reduce texture size to decrease VRAM usage, or
  • improve the quality of the textures.

DDSopt improves texture quality by

• replacing the mipmaps included in a texture (this is primarily important if some or all of the mipmaps are missing)
  • changing the texture compression to a efficient one (this is primarily useful in reducing unnecessary VRAM usage, when textures don't use the most efficient compression)
  • fixing small error in textures.

It's difficult to determine when DDSOpt optimization will make a noticeable difference in texture quality. As can be seen in the forums when individual textures from different mods are compared, it is often very time consuming to compare different versions of a texture. The criteria used in the QuickStart guide for identifying mods that could benefit from DDSopt texture optimization is a bit simpler and is hopefully effective. First run DDSopt on all the textures in a mod (without any resolution change), and then examine the DDSopt log to see how many errors or texture compression changes DDSopt made. If enough of these are noted in the log for a mod then the mod is put into the list that could benefit from texture optimization.

When I've looked at the more recent mods (updated in the last year or so) I haven't seen many that benefit from DDSopt optimization.

The existing list is useful, but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest in the list so it has not been actively maintained. If there is interest the more recent mods used in the STEP list and some of the packs could be examined and when appropriate added to the list.

I really looked and searched everywhere for this but ....

MLU - Immersive Armors 8 patch

Author: FlyingFox

Mod Notes: This patch is an update to the official Morrowloot Ultimate - Immersive Armors 7 patch. The MLU - Immersive Armors 7 patch is still needed.

Special Installation: Make sure to merge this patch into MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches

what is this Immersive Armors 7 patch?

Edit : is it MLU - IA + CWO.esp ?

Edited by Bircangelo

I really looked and searched everywhere for this but ....

MLU - Immersive Armors 8 patch

Author: FlyingFox

Mod Notes: This patch is an update to the official Morrowloot Ultimate - Immersive Armors 7 patch. The MLU - Immersive Armors 7 patch is still needed.

Special Installation: Make sure to merge this patch into MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches

what is this Immersive Armors 7 patch?

Edit : is it MLU - IA + CWO.esp ?

no this is just a small patch to make Immersive Armors compatiable with morrowloot.

So i dont need MLU - Immersive Armors 7 and am just fine with just MLU - Immersive Armors 8?

Thanks for the epic guide btw Darth_mathias!

no ypu dont need Morrowloot Ultimate - Immersive Armors 7 patch as it is covered by the  MLU - IA + CWO.esp

Edited by Darth_mathias