SRLE Extended

Where do I get this esp from? NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB+Falskaar.esp

Loot Metadata Update Required:

• Animal Tweaks.esp Load After NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB+Falskaar.esp

This rule is no longer needed Guess i forgot to remove it when NARC was updated i'll have to double check some things.

it should be:

Animial tweaks.esp load after NARC Merged.esp

Edited by Darth_mathias

Your guide has a little following that will help you make it as perfect as possible until you get tired of us.

Since we have learned the little categories trick in MO. I have started putting merges and thie master mods into individual categories to make merges easier.

I do try my best I would be the first to amit I am not as good a modder a Neo. but saying that I am grateful to everyone that points things out and especially Paul who activly corrects my mistakes.

So have I makes life so much easier when it comes to Remerging.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Who can guess what this Dyndolod issue is?

[00:20:23.392] Missing models were ignored by DynDOLOD. The original mod may still try to use them, which can cause CTD.
[00:20:23.401] 
[00:20:23.410] 110768E2 Missing model "meshes\mbi_skinnymeshes\mbi_molagbalstatue.nif" - ignoring MBI_MalogWayHome [sTAT:110768E2] in MolagBalsInferno.esm for dynamic LOD
[00:20:23.420] 

​

Edit.

I have re-downloaded Molag Bal's Inferno, reinstalled it, and still can't find "meshes\mbi_skinnymeshes\mbi_molagbalstatue.nif", but I have found a copy of mbi_molagbalstatue.nif under "mbi - vicn - ​​mbi_molagbalstatue.nif". Can I do a copy paste.​

Edited by Razorsedge877

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but how do you know where the conflicts are if you're not applying any filters? Every guide seems to say a different thing, all I want to know is after I open TES5Edit with all esps selected, once the background lower has finished what should I do next? I've manually done the complete SRLE CR, and am working through the Ext CR manually, but when I come to doing the additional CR for everything else I've added I am just looking to understand what the best way to proceed would be - filters/modgroups/etc if anything?

Thank you everyone for all the advice thus far. I hope I'm not being a pain.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Documentation#Applying_Conflict_Filters

Those are the filters I use.

Now, I believe what Neo and Darth and Co. are saying is that they look at every individual record. This is the best way to determine conflicts, as you know that nothing will be left out, and you can look at records the conflict filter would filter out. If you see a record, and it conflicts, it will still have the same coloration as with the conflict filters. All the Conflict filter does is filter anything out that does not have that coloration.

• +1 1

[00:20:23.392] Missing models were ignored by DynDOLOD. The original mod may still try to use them, which can cause CTD.

[00:20:23.410] 110768E2 Missing model "meshes\mbi_skinnymeshes\mbi_molagbalstatue.nif" - ignoring MBI_MalogWayHome [sTAT:110768E2] in MolagBalsInferno.esm for dynamic LOD

​

Edit.

I have re-downloaded Molag Bal's Inferno, reinstalled it, and still can't find "meshes\mbi_skinnymeshes\mbi_molagbalstatue.nif", but I have found a copy of mbi_molagbalstatue.nif under "mbi - vicn - ​​mbi_molagbalstatue.nif". Can I do a copy paste.​

I get this too and don't know how to fix think need to consult Sheson about it.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Documentation#Applying_Conflict_Filters

Those are the filters I use.

Now, I believe what Neo and Darth and Co. are saying is that they look at every individual record. This is the best way to determine conflicts, as you know that nothing will be left out, and you can look at records the conflict filter would filter out. If you see a record, and it conflicts, it will still have the same coloration as with the conflict filters. All the Conflict filter does is filter anything out that does not have that coloration.

Yeah, they're the same images used in the FNVEdit guide.  The image which shows the filters to select is confusing as it shows A-E, says check all 6, but shows two of them unchecked!

​

Edit.

Using the MBI LODs, and the DynDOLOD MBI patch as well before running TexGen?  TexGen Output in MO and activated and DynDOLOD Temp folder deleted from Overwrite before running DynDOLOD?  I haven't installed MBI so can't check but I did have problems until I figured out all of these missing/out of order requirements before it would work perfectly.

Edited by dunc001

Yeah, they're the same images used in the FNVEdit guide.  The image which shows the filters to select is confusing as it shows A-E, says check all 6, but shows two of them unchecked!

Using the MBI LODs, and the DynDOLOD MBI patch as well before running TexGen?  TexGen Output in MO and activated and DynDOLOD Temp folder deleted from Overwrite before running DynDOLOD?  I haven't installed MBI so can't check but I did have problems until I figured out all of these missing/out of order requirements before it would work perfectly.

I have no Idea what you said here. Did you have the same problem?

I get this too and don't know how to fix think need to consult Sheson about it.

So did you decide to just play the game with the error? If not than what steps did you take? I posted my same question in the dyndolod forum

Hi dunc001,

A good starting point will be to load up your plugin order and choose "Apply Filter to Show Conflict Losers".

That will give you a very good initial idea of what needs patching/resolving and what not. It would filter out all the non-conflicting records, thus concentrating to all the general ones that need attention.

As you build up your experience with TES5Edit and conflict resolution you may find out that none of the filters will be of so much use as going through each record individually.

This is what I am doing and I believe this is what Neo is doing to a certain extend.

There are some indirect conflicts between plugins that will be surely missed by filtering as they cannot catch everything.

I suggest you start building your conflicting resolution by reading the notes of both SR:LE base and SR:LE Ext (this way you should start building up experience) and then when you have finished both guides and you want to check for mods that you personally add, load up you entire plugin list (inc the 2 CRs) and go through your added esp record by record.

This will show you every conflict that there is with your new plugin in comparison to your entire load order and the conflict resolution patches.

Therefore you will have a much clearer view of what is to be patched, removed, etc.

Hope this helps!

I have no Idea what you said here. Did you have the same problem?

So did you decide to just play the game with the error? If not than what steps did you take? I posted my same question in the dyndolod forum

I ran the patcher without Molag bal and the process finished without error. Wonder if all processes end with molag bal in the load order,orif the error causes dyndolod to not finish processing the rest of the game. I just decided to leave Molag Bal out for now

Does APO li work with APO cloth? Since they have partialy the same armors?

appears to yes we might need to tweak the load order of the merge so APO Light overwrites APO cloth so that armored version win conflicts.

I tried to find the issue in Mol bals inferno but couldn't so decided to ignore for now I've been meaning to ask Sheson about just not got around to it yet but since you've ased a will wait him to answer.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hope this helps!

Astakos, thanks again for another excellent reply. I've already done the CRs manually for SRLE and SRLEX, however my full build doesn't include some core and SRLEX mods so I'm going to have to do one enormous CR manually following all of the SRLE and SRLEX CR, then adding in the SRLE/REGS CR where still relevant, then going through each of the remaining additional mods record by record as you suggest. However I'm still trying to get my plugin count down by a further 120 or so after all the core and ext merges so I may be some time!