SRLE Extended

I have few questions about editing the SR Extended Conflict Resolution. So I decided to go with about half of the mod list mods.

I am using the 2nd option to edit the Conflict Resolution file. I created the missing dummy files with Wrye Bash. 

Just making sure of deleting process from SR Extended Conflict Resolution.esp.

So you delete only the conflicted field(s) in this case below WNAM - Worn Armor and  PNAM - Head Part? Not the whole FormID 0200336B

[00:00] DLC1SorineJurard "Sorine Jurard" [NPC_:0200336B]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ WNAM - Worn Armor -> [2200573F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220232B1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220775D4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220775D5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220775D7] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Edited by skylah

Mod Changes 29/05/16 (Part 3 - Last update today (promise))

Removed:

None

Added:

The Lily (Meshes Folder only)

Scarlet Dawn (Meshes Folder only)

Updated:

Spice of Life - SRLE Extended

I have few questions about editing the SR Extended Conflict Resolution. So I decided to go with about half of the mod list mods.

I am using the 2nd option to edit the Conflict Resolution file. I created the missing dummy files with Wrye Bash. 

Just making sure of deleting process from SR Extended Conflict Resolution.esp.

So you delete only the conflicted field(s) in this case below WNAM - Worn Armor and  PNAM - Head Part? Not the whole FormID 0200336B

[00:00] DLC1SorineJurard "Sorine Jurard" [NPC_:0200336B]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ WNAM - Worn Armor -> [2200573F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220232B1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220775D4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220775D5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Head Parts \ PNAM - Head Part -> [220775D7] < Error: Could not be resolved >

can i ask what mods you decided not to install?

The Head part and worn armor are used by The Ordinary woman USLEEP patch https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73674/?

If if you don't have those installed that will be the problem

Edited by Darth_mathias

Mod Changes 29/05/16 (Part 3 - Last update today (promise))

Removed:

None

Added:

The Lily (Meshes Folder only)

Scarlet Dawn (Meshes Folder only)

Updated:

Spice of Life - SRLE Extended

can i ask what mods you decided not to install?

The Head part and worn armor are used by The Ordinary woman USLEEP patch https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73674/?

If if you don't have those installed that will be the problem

Of course!

This is pretty much my note list, which has the mods which I decided not to install

https://pastebin.com/jmtyMeU2

I thought this might be faster way if this is possible than doing it myself by following the list for the mods which I have installed.

Edit: And by the way thanks for making a good all-around mod list!

Edited by skylah

Of course!

This is pretty much my note list, which has the mods which I decided not to install

https://pastebin.com/jmtyMeU2

I thought this might be faster way if this is possible than doing it myself by following the list for the mods which I have installed.

ok you can totally delete this record from the CR as it uses both the ordinary women and dawngaurd arsenal whcih by the looks of it you didn't install.

from your mod list your going to have massive problems using my premade CR you'll have to do your own one.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok you can totally delete this record from the CR as it uses both the ordinary women and dawngaurd arsenal whcih by the looks of it you didn't install.

from your mod list your going to have massive problems using my premade CR you'll have to do your own one.

Well what did you install ?  :woot:

i think it's better if you make your own CR since you did not install a lot of SRLE Ext

just follow the subguide for what you did install

Yeah thought this myself too. Might be too big of an issue. I guess I have something to do then for a next week!

Thanks for the replies and helping out, both of you ::):

So after what seems like hundreds of hours over the last couple of weeks I have now got everything installed (minus the last three days updates!) in three separate MO profiles - SRLE, SRLEX and SRLEX Kitchen Sink Edition (REGS and other stuff added).  I have all of the LOOT metadata updated, all the TES5Edit cleaning done, all the DDSOpt done, etc.  I am now starting on the mod merges and need some clarification (bear in mind first time doing this!).  I am running through the SRLE merges, then the SRLEX merges then adapting any for extra stuff in SRLEX-KSE so I will be well practised!  However I am on the first one in the SRLE guide for Bathing in Skyrim and I am confused or over-thinking it.  It says in the linked guide to Check for Errors and correct any found before building the merge.  In the Check log there are two what I assume are errors, one in SIC and one in RRRE to do with NAVM.  However once I'd figured out the whole contigious in load order thing these errors didn't seem to be anything that stopped me from being able to successfully build the merge.  Can these be classed as minor and therefore ignored (I read something about having to ESMify the merge and open in CK to delete and rebuild the NAVI?)?  Anyway, I decided to ignore them and build the merge, which was successful.  On closing Merge Plugins the new mod did indeed appear in the MO left pane.  Do I now go ahead and deactivate the four (now merged) original esps in the right pane?  Do I also uncheck the original mods in the left pane, leaving just the new merged mod active?  There are NO instructions for this final step in the guides... 

Do I now go ahead and deactivate the four (now merged) original esps in the right pane?  Do I also uncheck the original mods in the left pane, leaving just the new merged mod active?  There are NO instructions for this final step in the guides... 

yes deactive the orginal mod and just use the new merged version.

yes deactive the orginal mod and just use the new merged version.

Thanks Lexy. What about the errors in the initial Check Errors window - just ignore them unless they stop me from being able to build the merge?

Edit - Sorry, just saw Paul's reply!

Edited by dunc001