SRLE Extended

0004D8D6 <DA02> "Boethiah's Calling" (Might be best to hide non conflicting files this one gets tricky)
  • Conflict Resolution - Use Record from Civil War Overhaul then merge Scripts Properties "DA02 CurseScript Fragments QuestesAliases "Knifepointridgelocation"Stages from TheChoiceIsYours.esp
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Civil War Overhaul and The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options needed to be merged.

AFAIK Civil War Overhaul mod is pretty heavily scripted and there are lot of edits you need to drag and drop manually. Had to download premade CR patch to see how it actually goes.

Lexy has decided to remove this Record from the next CR update as she is really unsure if it is correct.

Lexy has decided to remove this Record from the next CR update as she is really unsure if it is correct.

What I have actually decided to do is just forward the whole record from Civil war overhaul no mergeing from the Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue.

I have also persaded Darth that it might be best to resurrect the old abandoned changelog Wiki page with a slightly updated format.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hello and thank you darth mathias for this extended guide.

I am right now in the middle of installing your setup,and i noticied something in here :

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_and_SRLE_Intergration#Install_Order

It appears you are using female facial animations however in your guide you didn't provide a link and i want to install that as well but was wondering if there is something extra i need to do other then downloading 1.5 version and installing it between Dual Wield Improved Animation and NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB?(like not installing some files ,deleting something after post installing, or loot settings?)

Hello and thank you darth mathias for this extended guide.

I am right now in the middle of installing your setup,and i noticied something in here :

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_and_SRLE_Intergration#Install_Order

It appears you are using female facial animations however in your guide you didn't provide a link and i want to install that as well but was wondering if there is something extra i need to do other then downloading 1.5 version and installing it between Dual Wield Improved Animation and NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB?(like not installing some files ,deleting something after post installing, or loot settings?)

all links are on thge main guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended#Mod_Installation

Now this is weird i think it was updated because here is what it looked like in my 5 day old page :

Fading Pride - MyWarmaiden's - TBBP

Author: cstarkey42

Version: 1.0

Mod Notes: This mod uses assets from the great Pride of Valhalla and Skysight Skins for MyWarmaiden's.

NPCs and Behavior Crime Overhaul

Author: chinagreenelvis

Version: 1.06

Special Installation: Do not Install data/scripts/source folders as they are contained in the BSA.

Mod Notes: Crime Overhaul makes changes to the way criminal activities are handled by Skyrim guards.

Edit : Not sure about 5 days maybe more sorry

Edited by Bircangelo

Now this is weird i think it was updated because here is what it looked like in my 5 day old page :

Fading Pride - MyWarmaiden's - TBBP

Author: cstarkey42

Version: 1.0

Mod Notes: This mod uses assets from the great Pride of Valhalla and Skysight Skins for MyWarmaiden's.

NPCs and Behavior Crime Overhaul

Author: chinagreenelvis

Version: 1.06

Special Installation: Do not Install data/scripts/source folders as they are contained in the BSA.

Mod Notes: Crime Overhaul makes changes to the way criminal activities are handled by Skyrim guards.

Edit : Not sure about 5 days maybe more sorry

yes it was added only a few days go like on friday or saturday

''Special Installation: Do not Install data/scripts/source folders as they are contained in the BSA.''

same way?Or it is not needed anymore

same way. also NARC has been updated so you'll have to wait for that one until tomorrow because it will need some merging to be done for it's patches. Darth will update tomorrow

Edited by paul666root

(cur | prev) 21:56, May 29, 2016‎ Darth mathias (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (111,763 bytes) (+509)‎ . . (→‎Armor Progression Overhaul - Cloth Immersive Edition) (undo)

(cur | prev) 21:48, May 29, 2016‎ Darth mathias (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (111,254 bytes) (0)‎ . . (→‎Spice of Life - Clutter - SRLE Extended) (undo)

as you see there are two rows of check bullets. the first one will have to be checked on the date you last updated and the second one will have to remain on the last update that the guide received. Then click on "compare selected revisions"

then two table rowes will appear: on the left will be what was before(in red) and on the second (right) will be what was changed(green)

what i also do is save to favorite the guide and always paste near it the date i last updated so i can remember

Edited by paul666root