SRLE Extended

Thanks Darth.  I know I have to do it via CK, but not sure how?  I tried to load my mod as the Active file, and loaded the other mods (Kynesgrove, Courier Service, etc) and placed/changed stuff in those cells, then save, and when i reopen in CK again all it's done is create "duplicate" versions of those cells, and wont make the changes in game.  How do I do it to make these changes actually stick and work in game?  Thx

You need to ESMify the esp using WB. Also you need to Redate them (use LOOT's function for that).

CK will not allow regular esps to serve as Masters (as it is the case for your mod); thus the need for ESMifying them (do not forget to ESPify them after you finish with the CK).

Also you need the redating feature because CL loads the plugins according to their creation date and not according to the order you specify them.

Therefore, sort them in the order you wich and then redate them using LOOT.

Hope this helps.

Today's Changes 27/05/16:

Added:

Revenge of the Enemies CRF patch

Update:

Revenge of the enemies OBIS Patch

Revenge of the enemies Merge

SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution

SRLE Extended Install Guide

SRLE Extended CR Sub guide

From tomorrow I will try and post what updates I have done at the end of my day not the beginning as I do tend to tweak things as I found them as.

A question for you guys would it be eaiser for these "change log" to be in a seperate thread or I could resurrect the change log wiki I abandoned? I am liking doing a change log as it help me to keep track things and make things easier for me too as i do tend to forget things alot. or Another option is could close this thread and create a new SRLE Extended News Thread simlair what Neo now does as I am likeing that.

I love this Idea Darth. You should start a new thread and lock it. Call it SRLE - Extended daily news or something like that. Than create a Questions and answers tread that is of course unlocked, and you already have your mod suggestions thread. Than all we have to do as a community is stay on topic in them

Maybe they need to give you your own Subcategory on the homepage of STEP under Packs with these three topics stickied at the top

Edited by Razorsedge877

I love this Idea Darth. You should start a new thread and lock it. Call it SRLE - Extended daily news or something like that. Than create a Questions and answers tread that is of course unlocked, and you already have your mod suggestions thread. Than all we have to do as a community is stay on topic in them

Maybe they need to give you your own Subcategory on the homepage of STEP under Packs with these three topics stickied at the top

That's a lot to manage for some people's OCD. Just sayin. ;)

oh ok everyone a small bit a real life news as some of you maybe aware me and Lexy recently found out she is expecting twins this news although being a bit of a shock means we are going to have to move house. We have now found a new place offer has been accepted which means in Approx. 6-8 weeks we will be moving. So what does this mean for the guide it means likely there will be a small interuption in service I am likely to go offline then. The move date is to be determined but likely middle to end of July. I will try my best to keep an eye on things but thats not guaranteed if anyone feel they can help me out but looking after things during this move period then them please let me know. I am likely to go offline for a week possible 2.

• +1 5

Mod Changes 28/05/16

Updated:

Blowing In The Wind.

Vigor Combat and Injuires.

SRLE Extended Install guide.

also SRLE base CR was updated

oh ok everyone a small bit a real life news as some of you maybe aware me and Lexy recently found out she is expecting twins this news although being a bit of a shock means we are going to have to move house. We have now found a new place offer has been accepted which means in Approx. 6-8 weeks we will be moving. So what does this mean for the guide it means likely there will be a small interuption in service I am likely to go offline then. The move date is to be determined but likely middle to end of July. I will try my best to keep an eye on things but thats not guaranteed if anyone feel they can help me out but looking after things during this move period then them please let me know. I am likely to go offline for a week possible 2.

Hey no problem. You can go offline anytime since this is not a fulltime job for you. I'm sure any updates can wait for a week or two... and good luck with your new home!

Edited by paul666root

Congrats, Darth and Lexy! :-)

Mod Changes 29/05/16 (Part 1)

Removed:

Blowing in the Wind (now Included in base).

Easy Wheelmenu (Now included in base).

Added:

Female Facial Animation.

Spice of Life - Clutter SRLE Extended (The fences moduale is not curently compatible with Arthmoor village mods).

Updated:

Landsapce and enviroment merge.

SRLE Extended Install Guide.

You will need to rerun FNIS.

Edit: Mod Changes: 29/05/16 (Part 2)

Removed:

The Lily - Armour Mashup (no longer need with Armor Progression Overhaul - Cloth Immersive Edition).

Easy wheel MCM stuff.

Added:

Armor Progression Overhaul - Cloth Immersive Edition.

Armor Progression Overhaul - Heavy Immersive Edition.

Blood Witch Armor.

High Hrothgar Overhaul.

Updated:

Landscape and Enviroment Merge.

Weapons & Armors Merged - SRLE Extended.

SRLE Extended Conflcit Resolution.

SRLE Extended Install Guide.

You will need to update DynDOLOD, Bash patch, ASIS and DSR Patcher.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 2

Darth, for the Blood Witch Armor you say "Only install the textures and meshes folders the esp is not needed.".  There is also a Cubemaps folder...I assume we install that as well?

Also, on the Armor Progression Overhaul mods...is there any concerns that they don't have UNPB-TBBP meshes for (all of) these?  

• The main mod for Crimson Twilight Armor has a UNPB version...should we replace APO with these meshes when possible?

Thx!

*** and congratz!!  

Edited by Gutmaw

Darth, for the Blood Witch Armor you say "Only install the textures and meshes folders the esp is not needed.".  There is also a Cubemaps folder...I assume we install that as well?

Also, on the Armor Progression Overhaul mods...is there any concerns that they don't have UNPB-TBBP meshes for (all of) these?  

• The main mod for Crimson Twilight Armor has a UNPB version...should we replace APO with these meshes when possible?

Thx!

*** and congratz!!  

I installed all of blood witch armor this may are may not be right i have been wondering if we should be removing the cubemaps folder myself then I just removed the esp.

as for Crimson twlight i didn't notice that but i guess you just use the UNPB meshes from the original mod and overwrite APO.

Edit I have added the UNPB Meshes only from Crimson armor to the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias