Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (by UPP Team)

alt3rn1ty

Discussion thread:
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch by Unofficial Patch Project Team
Wiki Link

This is now released and will be apart of STEP as of version 2.2.9.2. 

All info below is from the beta.

Posting this on behalf of the UPP team who are not members here :

First public notification of the USLEEP beta, details in the first post ( ordinarily beta details are in the second post, but this is the first version of USLEEP so there are no previous version details ( apart from the collective fixes from all other Unofficial Patches which are included in USLEEP, and linked at the end of the first post ) )

AFK Mods topic

BGS topic

https://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1538020-relz-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep-1/

Also announced in the existing USLEEP topic on Nexus forums

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3059159-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/page-6&do=findComment&comment=29222744

And the existing topic on The Assimilation Lab

https://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/topic/15080-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/?do=findComment&comment=338076

And the existing topic on Dark Creations

https://www.darkcreations.org/forums/topic/9628-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/#comment-270754

TES Alliance ( https://tesalliance.org/forums/ ) is down at the moment, but there is an existing topic

.. Probably a few other places too, but that should be enough for anyones preference to give feedback if not here on this forum.

I will give Arthmoor a heads up there is another topic here in case of any feedback from STEP members.

Edited by EssArrBee
  • +1 1

Hmmm... It seems there is gonna be a need for a patcher or something to automatically try to repair abandoned mods that require the various Unofficial Patches. Maybe create something similar to Merge Plugins Standalone with the data that may need modified?

To my knowledge, there is very few mods who actually require the USKP as a direct master. Most of those who have one are just patches, and can be easily redone. Others just carry over the same modifications as the USKP in their records (ELFX for instance). 

Not to mention that future tools like WB307 or Mator Smash will actually remove the necessity of most of those patches.

Hey,

I have a question: (exactly will be more) :)

1.) If I want to try USLEEP do I have to disable the other Unofficial Patches and just leave that one enabled?

2.) About BYOD:

Bring Out Your Dead 3.0.0 - Legendary Edition BETA

Please be sure you disable the original Bring Out Your Dead esp file before enabling this one on a game in progress. The filenames have been changed intentionally. Any patches that depend on the original version WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION and will cause CTDs if you do not disable them as well.

Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp

That BOYD name changes yet cause for me some headache in connection with STEP Extended Patch, which use Bring Out Your Dead.esp.

So, we will need a new STEP Extended patch as well, to try out and later use the new renamed BOYD patch?

- Non-Player Character (Actor) - 00013BC1 - POIMageRundi - Rundi - Forward record from Cutting Room Floor.esp - Forward DOFT - Default outfit from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp - 0001996C - Perth - Perth - Forward record from TheChoiceIsYours.esp - Forward VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter->Data->Scripts->Script->Properties->Property->Value->Object Union->Object v2->FormID from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - 0001B1D5 - Majhad - Majhad - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - Remove Items->Item SteelGreatsword "Steel Greatsword" [WEAP:00013987]

• Right click->Remove on line Items->Item

- 0001B1D7 - Marandrujo - Marandrujo - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - Remove Items->Item ElvenSword "Elven Sword" [WEAP:000139A1]

- 0001B1D9 - Khayla - Khayla - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - Remove Items->Item SteelSword "Steel Sword" [WEAP:00013989]

- 0001B1DA - Atahba - Atahba - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Change COCT - Count to '4' or increment by +1 - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - The following records are forwarded from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp - 0301223E - DLC1EncVampire01TemplateBoss - Vampire

• Right click->Remove on line Factions->SNAM - Faction

- 0301223F - DLC1EncVampire00TemplateBoss - Vampire

• Right click->Remove on line Factions->SNAM - Facti
Edited by kranazoli

Hey,

I have a question: (exactly will be more) :)

1.) If I want to try USLEEP do I have to disable the other Unofficial Patches and just leave that one enabled?

2.) About BYOD:

Bring Out Your Dead 3.0.0 - Legendary Edition BETA

Please be sure you disable the original Bring Out Your Dead esp file before enabling this one on a game in progress. The filenames have been changed intentionally. Any patches that depend on the original version WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION and will cause CTDs if you do not disable them as well.

Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp

That BOYD name changes yet cause for me some headache in connection with STEP Extended Patch, which use Bring Out Your Dead.esp.

So, we will need a new STEP Extended patch as well, to try out and later use the new renamed BOYD patch?

- Non-Player Character (Actor) - 00013BC1 - POIMageRundi - Rundi - Forward record from Cutting Room Floor.esp - Forward DOFT - Default outfit from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp - 0001996C - Perth - Perth - Forward record from TheChoiceIsYours.esp - Forward VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter->Data->Scripts->Script->Properties->Property->Value->Object Union->Object v2->FormID from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - 0001B1D5 - Majhad - Majhad - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - Remove Items->Item SteelGreatsword "Steel Greatsword" [WEAP:00013987]

- 0001B1D7 - Marandrujo - Marandrujo - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - Remove Items->Item ElvenSword "Elven Sword" [WEAP:000139A1]

- 0001B1D9 - Khayla - Khayla - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - Remove Items->Item SteelSword "Steel Sword" [WEAP:00013989]

- 0001B1DA - Atahba - Atahba - Forward record from Bring Out Your Dead.esp - Change COCT - Count to '4' or increment by +1 - Forward Items->Item LItemWeapon1HKhajiitCertain_JSwordsCCO_PRIMARY [LVLI:2D00FC98] from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp - The following records are forwarded from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp - 0301223E - DLC1EncVampire01TemplateBoss - Vampire

• Right click->Remove on line Factions->SNAM - Faction

- 0301223F - DLC1EncVampire00TemplateBoss - Vampire

• Right click->Remove on line Factions->SNAM - Facti

DOn't forget to clean and sort masters if you are removing a plugin.

DOn't forget to clean and sort masters if you are removing a plugin.

EssArrBee,

About this Clean and Sort Master function via Tes5EDIT.

Can I use Clean Master function safly, anytime?

For instance: I load my whole plugin list, select all my plugins and just hit Clean Master? Is it safe? Does not have any side affect of this?

I ask it, because if I am not mistaken if you run Clean Master on Unofficial Hearthfire Patch - UHFP, Tes5EDIT found masters on this esp, as well. Which is strange to me...

"Clean Masters – This function will scan a Plugin for Master ESM dependencies, determine if any Masters are un-used by the plug-in and remove them."

This is from Tes5EDIT Cleaning Guide.

Thank you!

Ps: Shortly: We(I) can run clean master via TES5Edit, anytime?